4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, clear interface, and review importing feature compatible with AliExpress and Amazon. They value the ability to customize and schedule reviews, distinguish between verified and unverified reviews, and the affordable pricing. Many have seen increased customer confidence and conversion rates. The customer support is praised for its responsiveness, and additional features like SEO benefits, automated review request emails, and customizable review widgets are also appreciated. It's recommended for both new and experienced e-commerce business owners.

January 14, 2024

amazing customer support! giselle was a support helped me out a lot. I am also not a bot lol, for real would recommend

NekoPlush
29 days using the app

Hi Neko,

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your greathearted review

We have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our OneCommerce website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews and more than that with useful knowledge about e-commerce market at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Kyle

January 11, 2024

was great support, Comie the support agent was so nice and patient with me till the issue got resolved.

Thanks a lot, appreciate your help

Smarty
Egypt
16 days using the app

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Reviews. I hope we were able to meet your expectations when the latest update focuses on changing the interface to be more user-friendly and adding more useful features.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Richard

December 19, 2023

amazing - super helpful when I was very lost (and said I was feeling very dumb!), they guided me through patiently and were more than happy to help. Thanks so much!

Pinky Hippo
FireApps replied December 20, 2023

Hi Helen,

This is Alexander from Ali Reviews. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Alexander

December 26, 2023

Clara has great service! Will continue to use! Will recommend others to use as well!

Pet--Lover's
Hong Kong SAR
FireApps replied December 28, 2023

Hi Zengliang,

Here's James from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

December 21, 2023

Great app, works as intended and if you have any problem, customer support is on point. I got to speak with Nim and my problem was fixed in minutes !

NovaQ
Belgium
23 days using the app
FireApps replied December 24, 2023

Hi Evan,

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your greathearted review

Kyle

November 5, 2023

Great app, and top notch support from Raymond.
Does everything it should be doing and more.
Wish the manual email send out could include all purchased products instead of a single one - something to add to your dev list.

M19MINUS
Hong Kong SAR
FireApps replied November 8, 2023

Hi there,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

January 11, 2024

Fast and simple to use review application. Support team also does their job very well. Thank you Nim for helping.

Since Homes
7 days using the app

Hi there,

I'm William from Ali Reviews. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews and e-commerce useful knowledge

William

January 10, 2024

Best Quick support ever! Tee helped me a lot!

Devine Devices
Czechia
4 months using the app

Hi there,

This is Brian from Ali Reviews. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce website at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews and more useful information on e-commerce market

Brian

January 18, 2024

Customer support is very prompt. Giselle was very helpful when trying to resolve the issue we were facing

Kodak Photo Printer
3 months using the app
FireApps replied February 6, 2024

James

January 5, 2024

Love the customer support, Comei was extremely helpful and provided step by step guide with photos for my queries. She even solved most of my queries thru collaborator access. Thanks to her and Ali reviews.

Hydrots