4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease in collecting and displaying product reviews, with a special mention for its Review Importer feature compatible with AliExpress and Amazon. The app's customization options, automatic review updates, and distinction between verified and unverified reviews are highly valued. Many reported increased customer confidence and conversion rates. The app's interface is praised for its simplicity and efficient import function. Support is described as responsive and helpful. Additional benefits include SEO advantages and robust review management tools. The automated review request emails have notably increased the number of reviews received.

Edited August 1, 2022

Gostei muito do aplicativo, ele me ajudou a ter credibilidade em minha loja, e tem ótimo suporte.Fui atendido pela Charlotte que me ajudou muito.

ModaSunset
Brazil
6 months using the app
FireApps replied February 7, 2022

Hi Leo,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://fireapps.io/blog

Robert

February 5, 2022

I downloaded Ali Reviews to finally add reviews to our brand's website! We are loving it thus far! Very easy to use

Hello Updo
About 1 hour using the app

Hi Magdaline,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

February 5, 2022

Fast an good help. I like support and fast answers on my quetions. Lisa help me with all my problems.

AYUVERDI
Latvia
About 2 months using the app

Hi Viktorija,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas

February 5, 2022

I have had some difficulties in setting up my reviews on my site. I asked for help and they are very, very responsive and professional! I really like their customer service, Katie and Jennifer have been very helpful with these little issues. I really recommend this application, if you have any problems, they are there!

Typhea
Belgium
11 months using the app

Hi Solenn,

Here's Phoebe from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews at https://fireapps.io/blog

Phoebe

February 5, 2022

I love this app and the support around it. The communication is amazing and support is all ways outstanding. Best review app I have come along so far. Only thing I would change is have reviews translate language without having to use their language translator app as I prefer GTranslate.

Strumace
4 months using the app

Hi Seb,

This is Miranda from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! For your feedback, we will take it into consideration and try to improve it in the better way.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://fireapps.io/blog to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Miranda

February 5, 2022

Great app indeed, only problem sometimes the settings does not apply automatically and you have to reach them to work directly on your store. But this is generally done in minutes so that's fine.

TheBestStore
Belgium

Hi Wilfried,

I'm Louisa from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
Louisa

February 4, 2022

Parfait. On ma réglé mon probleme très rapidement. C'est top. Je recommande vraiment. Top top top. Top.

Maison Dara
France
About 1 month using the app

Hi Benjamin,

I'm Keva from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Keva

February 4, 2022

It Helped Me So Much! I'm very glad! Best APP Ever! :) Thank You So Much!!! The Support is AMAZING!

Aha-Z
Brazil
5 months using the app

Hi Daniel,

Here's Jocasta from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business.

Jocasta

February 4, 2022

Great app, easy to use, wonderful customer support, helped me with all my requests. Don't hesitate to try!

Goodsie

Hi Mykola,

My name's Fiona from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Fiona

February 4, 2022

great customer service, great design, I love it, I definitely recommend Ali reviews for everyone looking to import reviews from aliexpress

Starvyll

Hi Benkly,

Here's Erica from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Erica