4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease in collecting and displaying product reviews, with a special mention for its Review Importer feature compatible with AliExpress and Amazon. The app's customization options, automatic review updates, and distinction between verified and unverified reviews are highly valued. Many reported increased customer confidence and conversion rates. The app's interface is praised for its simplicity and efficient import function. Support is described as responsive and helpful. Additional benefits include SEO advantages and robust review management tools. The automated review request emails have notably increased the number of reviews received.

October 26, 2021

Kate is really reactive and she answers well with a good understanding ! It helps me a lot :) thank you !

Huapa-shop
4 months using the app
FireApps replied October 27, 2021

Hi Julie,

This is Phoebe from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Phoebe

October 25, 2021

Jennifer (agent support) is always doing her best to assist me. She gives explanations and gives more information. Overall she's great! Good job!

kamoq
7 months using the app

Hi Kevin,

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of the newest version Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to The New Ali Reviews at https://alireviews.io/

Kyle

Edited October 25, 2021

He answered all of my questions. Great customer service. I know I can get any question answered very fast with them. I love the App

Faith Decor and More
3 months using the app

Hi Sherri,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar

October 25, 2021

This app is really practical. Reviews can be imported quickly and the review display onto the pages are more professional as others review apps.

HOLLY-BABY
16 days using the app

Hi Christophe,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
William

October 25, 2021

Super application , les opérateurs vous règles tout vos problèmes en très peut de temps. Merci pour votre réactivité :))

TICOK
About 2 months using the app

Hi RUDY,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

October 25, 2021

they guide you and help you in all respects. I have a good customer experience. The prices are also good.

Mercolushop
4 months using the app

Hi Alysia,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

James

October 24, 2021

I used this app to enable reviews of my products. It is wonderful to see the review capability on my website. Thank you for your professionalism and help to allow me to achieve this.

Art By Feht
About 22 hours using the app

Hi Dorothy,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

October 24, 2021

As a new store I don't have any reviews yet! so showing reviews about the same product I am certain will help me get sales.

gillybees65
About 1 month using the app

Hi Gillian,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Robert

October 24, 2021

Awesome app. I really like using them because they have a simple design and they also have amazing customer support.

Prestige Products
5 months using the app

Hi Brody,

This is Harry from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Harry

October 24, 2021

Buena aplicación y de gran ayuda, la atención al cliente te resuelve cualquier consulta y problemas que hubiese

KATO Knife
Peru
2 months using the app

Hi Rudy,

I'm Thomas from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Thomas