4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its streamlined process of collecting and displaying authentic reviews from various platforms. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, quick setup, and customization options. Key features include automatic review updates, differentiation between verified and unverified reviews, and review management tools. The customer support team is praised for their efficiency. Merchants report increased customer confidence, improved conversion rates, and better search engine rankings. The ability to import and adjust customer reviews is also seen as a significant benefit.

November 19, 2021

Best App for review, Good customer service from Andy and quick response. i would definitely recommend drop shippers to use this app.

Dressiify
About 1 month using the app

Hi Kush,

This is Donna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Donna

OtakuShinobi
Romania
5 days using the app

Hi Lucian.

I'm Christabel from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Christabel

November 17, 2021

Cool program, I really liked the work of support, the guys are cool, all my wishes came true, I will use this program and advise my friends. Thanks to the developers!

VEA
Estonia

Hi Maksim.

This is Bernice from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Bernice

November 17, 2021

So far so good! Good support and easy to use. They help you out and explain how to use it and it looks great on the website.

King Mighty Beard
Portugal
3 months using the app

Hi Ana,

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to Ali Reviews at https://fireapps.io/blog

Kyle

Edited November 17, 2021

I like this app very much, their customer service is very good, they can help me solve many problems,good

Worthofirst
China
5 months using the app

Hi 庆得 余,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://fireapps.io/blog to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar

November 16, 2021

amazing app recommended amazing app recommended amazing app recommended amazing app recommende........

unitedd3
India
21 days using the app

Hi Jay,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
William

November 16, 2021

I use this app for social proof on my drop shipping sites. I ran into an issue just recently, which inspired this 5-star review, and the support staff was easily the fastest I have ever seen! I requested help and less than an hour later I got it. Thank you Andy and Teresa for your help.

Bibi Brush
27 days using the app

Hi Bibi,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

Edited November 16, 2021

Lisa thanks you for your help. With this one I can have a nice review and rise my conversion. Thanks lisa

Mon-Étincelle-boutique
France

Hi Mathis,

Here's James from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love Ali Reviews.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business.

James

November 16, 2021

Very helpful and fixed my problem quickly and without any issues. We used the cool "collaborate" feature and I did not have to do anything but sit back and wait!

Yellowstone Natural Nutrition
9 months using the app

Hi there,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://fireapps.io/blog where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles

Edited November 16, 2021

Es la mejor app para los reviews de tu landing page. Me gusta mucho, porque puedes editar todo a tu gusto.

TARGETTA LLC

Hi Miguel,

Here's Robert from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://fireapps.io/blog

Robert