Stop context switching and cut your todo list in half. Let Alloy handle tedious tasks so you can focus on scaling and brand-building.
Streamline logistics by directly connecting spreadsheets with your 3PL, automate internal reordering systems, & stay updated on late orders.
Centralize customer data & use it to orchestrate hyper-targeted SMS/email campaigns. Auto generate reports to measure impact.
About Alloy ‑ Easy store automation
Start automating your Shopify or Shopify Plus store! Join top brands like Bokksu, Doe Lashes, and Italic, who use Alloy to power their growth.
By using automated workflows, you no longer need to hire an assistant or engineer to help you run the day-to-day operations of your store. Everything you do can be automated - offload marketing, customer service, shipping, fulfillment, tagging, and other time-consuming tasks so you can focus on growing your store.
Get started with pre-built workflow recipes
We've built a marketplace of over 100+ recipes that we’ve sourced from top brands on our platform. By using a prebuilt recipe, you can replicate best-in-class workflows from brands you admire. Browse the marketplace, choose a recipe, and easily customize it to your store’s exact needs. Best of all, recipes are free!
Who can use automation
Most team members can leverage automation to make their jobs easier, and to focus on more high-leverage work.
- Save Money: Replace the need for many private and one-off Shopify apps you pay $50/mo for.
- Boost Loyalty: Integrate your rewards logic with data from across your marketing, support, & other apps.
- Automate Reporting: Schedule regular Slack or email reports with KPIs and metrics from all your different tools.
- Dynamically Restock: Reduce the time you spend checking inventory and coordinating with suppliers by automatically reordering when inventory is low.
- Improve Support: Enrich customer profiles in your support tool, empowering your success team to address customer needs without leaving their dashboards.
- Tag Orders: Gather data and organize your complex store by auto-tagging orders and syncing tags to other apps.
- Customer Data Platform: Centralize data from across customer touchpoints and the dozens of apps in your ecommerce stack.
- Granular Personalization: Generate a more comprehensive customer profile and push content that actually converts the segments you’ve created.
- UGC & Multi-Channel: Leverage UGC and automate messaging across SMS, email, and push notifications.
- Data Migration: Export, clean, and send data across your entire ecommerce stack and in real time and without code.
- Webhooks + API Request Blocks: Use Alloy’s SDK to invoke workflows from your code, making it simple for non-technical team members to utilize your store’s most important data.
- Task Tracking: Automate the creation and sharing of issues and tasks in your work management platform.
- Google Sheets,
Pricing 7-day free trial
or $40/month billed at $480 once per year
or $120/month billed at $1,440 once per year
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I used to use Zapier, but switching over to Alloy was the best decision for my store - so many Shopify app integrations available and Alloy supports many more actions compared to other offerings. It’s as easy to setup as they say, and when I had trouble the team was fast to help!
Incredibly easy to use and fast to setup, takes under 5 minutes as they say. I considered using Shopify Flow at one point, but after using Alloy I can see why it is a lot better: - Order/customer tagging is more flexible
- Deeper integrations with apps like Airtable, Mailchimp, etc
- Easy to use prebuilt workflows in the marketplace 10/10 :)
Alloy helped us create a custom order tagging system that we weren't able to build with any other automation tools. Their support was A+, and they went above and beyond in making sure the workflows we were building were optimized. Would recommend Alloy over Zapier or Integromat!