Scarcity: Low In Stock Alert

Scarcity: Low In Stock Alert

by Effective Apps

Create urgency by showing a Limited Quantity Remaining message

Stardust Fiber Studio

This app is super easy to use and did exactly what I needed. Highly recommend and worth the $1.99 a month!

Catswhereitsat

This was just what I was looking for to add a sense of urgency for low stock items, and not appear for items with plenty of stock.

Pancake and Lulu Yarn

Simple & exactly what I wanted. I'm glad there was a free trial, seems worth it for the monthly fee.

Lani Milano Beauty

Yeah this app is brilliant! Very self explanatory and for $1.99 /mo i couldn't beat it! I really enjoy this app!

S&SKollections

i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love ittt

Fashions By RoPuddles

This app is exactly what I needed. It's simple, blends well on our product pages, and looks good on desktop and mobile. I was able to disable the widget on certain pages.

The Littl

The app works well, and was super easy to install! Highly recommend for any website to create a sense of urgency for your customers! Really happy, thank you!

Sheek Boutique

I love this app. It creates the sense of urgency for customers to purchase inventory low in stock. Great app!

HunnyBoots Australia –

Great little app! Able to customise it exactly as I needed it. Help desk was instant in customising to my fussy needs lol. Highly recommend.

Hannah Bean

This is the first app I've ever reviewed on Shopify. I just switched to the minimal theme and was pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to get the quantity available to publish as it did on the Simple theme. Wow, is this worth the $2 per month price tag. Within 2 minutes of downloading the app, it showed quantity remaining on my website and I had to do ZERO coding. And it looks nicer than the free way I did it on the Simple theme, this was such a time saver and a huge win for me. Thank you!!!

Previous 1 3