Scarcity: Low In Stock Alert

Scarcity: Low In Stock Alert

by Effective Apps

Hurry customers with Limited Quantity Remaining urgency alert

NessFeli Natural Skincare

Probably the easiest app I've installed thus far on Shopify! Works great!
Creates a sense of urgency for the customer. Pleased with this app so far.

527 Photo

I had some trouble getting the app set up but Shahar with customer service responded very quickly and helped me out. One thing with this app is that Track Quantity has to be turned on for it to work. I have over 700 products that are printed on demand, so I wasn't able to use this app for all products (primarily want the low stock alert on the product page for marketing purposes). But, it works great for our bestsellers, which is more manageable in keeping track of quantities. I would love to show "low stock" on products regardless of quantity but the app is running smoothly on my site. Thanks!

Kitten D'Amour

Very easy installation, easy to edit. Fast service follow up also. Very impressed for such a low price. Look forward to checking out more App from you!

Weird Friends Club

VERY EASY TO INSTALL and works like a charm! Also easy to customize so it's unique to your store. Thank you!!

Lucia the Label

This app is easy to install and can be adjusted to suit design of store. I'm very happy with this app. It's exactly what I was looking for.

ElCeCe

Worked great first try, all instructions on first page. Awesome integration with my store and products.

Ama Nuur

Easy to use. simple and customizable. Just what I was looking for. Happy I found this. Reasonable monthly price.

E I T H E R / O R

Seems to work perfectly with variations! Thank you. Was looking for something just like this- simple and customizable.

Macleods Bargains

Had a slight issue with the placement of the alert which was resolved quickly. Would highly reccommend.

Stardust Fiber Studio

This app is super easy to use and did exactly what I needed. Highly recommend and worth the $1.99 a month!

Previous 1 3