Also Bought • Related Products

Amazon-like 'Customers Who Bought Also Bought' recommendations

Resilience Wear

usefull

Warrior Unlimited Apparel, LLC

Great app! Super easy to install and configure. The product mix was great and allow for many combination and options.

Beauty sets and kits

I love this App it is easy to install and it organized the products automatically . It gave my store a professional look.

Finepaean

This plugin is really useful to help us solve the problem of product recommendation!We expect the team to continue to develop more surprise products!Thank you very much indeed!

AV Now Fitness Sound

Check out how it looks/works at: AVNOW.COM It is a great app that integrates well with our product pages. It is nice that we can use automatic product suggestion controls and then also override the controls with manual suggestions. Thanks!!

Envelope Kings

Awesome App, really goes well with current theme and has generated some sales!

Brin

The app works very well. It just needed a few CSS adjustments, but now it's ready to go. I totally recommend it. =)

Halo Lady Hair

A must-have app. We had just random associated products that didn't relate to the product and were pulled from just the same collection set. Set up easy and support is bet I've seen from the app store. Highly recommended.

YouEnvyMe.Club

OMG! Look NO Further! This is EXACTLY what you need. This is the BEST on Shopify. Very easy to implement. Very professional looking. Cart Upsell Option is SMOKING! This App is EVERY-THANG! Upsells through the ROOF!!

Coffee Hit