Also Bought • Recommendations

Also Bought • Recommendations

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like 'Customers Who Bought This Also Bought' cross-sell

Alpire Pro

This is one of the best apps I've tried. It has tons of configuration options, you can select color, sizes, styles of any element and customer support is top-notch. Well done guys!

Aventon Bikes

Didn’t allow me customization (css or a web tool) the title of how Also Bought appeared in my website.

Delicate Accent

The app looks very good so far. i got it for some days but no errors until now. Good work and very helpful!

The Pyjama House

Great App and great Customer Support. They get back to you in seconds. Also really easy app to use!

Capulet

The app creators went out of their way to customise to my store which was amazing! Great service and love the capability!

Eat Lightning Clothing

How many developers are tweaking settings and the layout to match their customers themes the night of app installation?!? I'm super impressed with the look of the app and confident that I'll see a rise in average sales per order! Highly recommended!

Maker Material Supply

The app was super easy to set up and works great. After it was installed they took the initiative to check our site to make sure everything was working properly and matched up with our layout and color scheme and proactively made the adjustments so that it looks perfect now. I don't usually leave reviews but they deserve 5 stars for the amazing service.

Dakota Flora Boutique

I just downloaded the app yesterday so that it would be ready for me to customize and manually do my product recommendations and when I woke up today they had gone in and customized it to match my website, colors, fonts, everything! It looks SO great! I cant wait to see how it works for me.
I gave it a 5 star (before use) for the service, cost (after comparing other apps when finding one I liked), and for how customer friendly it is. Product recommendations are clear and basic, not overly worded and confusing like some.
Thanks again!!

Shop LuLu

I Love this App. I love that the work is done for me and it was just like BAM sales, and upsells almost immediately after installation.

Black Tie Group

This app looks great on my site and the customer service is above and beyond. Very happy with this integration!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50