Also Bought • Related Products

Also Bought • Related Products

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like 'Customers Who Bought Also Bought' recommendations

UKARCHERYSHOP

Amazing app really is what we need, low cost too and the customer service beats all other teams, superb!!!

LUXURIA JEWELLERY BOUTIQUE

This app is so good for adding "Also Bought" products onto your product page. It's easy to manually add the products you want, but more than anything their customer service team is one of the best I have come across. They invariably reply/solve any questions within 30 mins to 1 hour. They are SO helpful and that is one reason I would keep this app over any other apps doing the same function.

Selfhelp Tees

Amazing customer support. Will edit very fast for you and the app itself is amazing. Must have, so you can display items your prospect might be interested in. Will increase sales.

Loja WeMystic

Perfect! This app just do everthing we need. Easy to install and configure and people actually buy more because of it!

Apexhairs

Well done that's all i can say about this app.Best customer service as well.Easy to configure.
Thanks,

Luna Intimates & Delicates

Super app, easy to use and amazing customer service! Would recommend to any shop looking for this kind of feature.

World Gadget Place

Awesome app. Does what it says it will.., and phenomenal response from the customer support team too. They reply your questions at phenomenal speed & and with 100% response rate too.

TodayChic

nice app nice service work, when I have problem of setting the staff help me to resolve it sooner, so I recommend this app.

Panache Cyclewear Co.

So simple. Thank you for making such an easy and intuitive app. There's lots of options for customizing. One thing I'd like to see is being able to have multiple display rows (similar to Amazon) so we could have - for example - Related items - People also viewed - Items in same Collection. The more ways to slice this up and put more products in front of our customers, the better.

TBS The Beautiful Store

I have only just added this app so it is early days, however if the speedy response from Blanca who used her initiative to tweak the layout for us is anything to go by, it's going to be excellent.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56