Also Bought • Related Products

Also Bought • Related Products

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like 'Customers Who Bought Also Bought' recommendations

Bee Equipment

Superb. Easy to set up, little bit of CSS to style it to my site, but a great built in design system too. Great value, works with our review app, and built in analytics too. Impressive.

Bumblebee Boxes

This has been such an easy win - a really useful addition to our website! Super quick to set up (aka about 1 minute max), and looks great on our website. It's been incredibly easy to use so far (it's been live for about 24 hours). The design is really good. You can either use AI to build the also bought, or create your own - so this has been really useful for an 'add-on' service on our website. The interface works really well.

LIKEAMAN™

Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good, Very good,

Toughlove-Wristwear

Very helpful. They even custom configured it for my store. Love it. Glad to see they care about their customers.

Godo.

very nice.
It had all the features I wanted.
Besides, the support is kind and polite.
It is a trial period now, but I will continue using it from now on.

Beez deco

Bonne app, réglages facile à effectuer

rokarma

I am very happy, it helps me to improve the sales and franchise of the store, which is undoubtedly a very useful APP.

The Faith and Hope

asDasDasDasdaSDaSdasdasda as asdasdasDasd asdasdassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss asDsdf

Gabriella Zurich

I'm running the app now for a couple of months and I'm very happy with it. What I appreciate a lot is the fact that when I have any troubles with the settings, I can reach out to the support and they help very quick.
There are many options to set up the design and which products I want to feature. For me it's perfect.
gabriella-zurich.com

cupbee

I used this app to help me do better for my site, so i would like to used it in future, Thanks so much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54