Also Bought • Recommendations

Also Bought • Recommendations

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like 'Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought'

Canadian HandCrafted

I haven't spent much time playing around with it but it seems to populate and look nice on the bottom of the pages it's on. Looking forward to further use. Thanks for creating something that works!

LilaLavanda

Pretty easy to install and almost no configuration needed in order to work with my shop. I will be adding manual recommendations but for now I will let the app select random products.

Scene by Scene

I'm loving the Also Bought App by Code Black Belt. I installed it and it looked pretty good, within a few hours I had an email from one of the team telling me they had made some changes. I looked it up, and it looked amazing and fit in so much better with our site. Code Black Belt are really great to work with, and that is so important when you are running a Shopify store. Friendly, communicative and understanding - they really stand out. I would not hesitate to recommend Code Black Belt, their support team, and their apps.

Éire In My Blood

Awesome app! Should have installed it sooner! It automatically blended with my theme after the install...no tweaks or adjustments and the follow up customer service email sequence was excellent! 10 out 10 guys!

fitnesslvg

good app, it grow up your cart for sure.jsncjzbncjbcvabevbeauvbeauvbeauvbaeivbauebvuebeubvuebviuaebvuiaeb

Kattenbox.com

Positive experience. I have used this product for over four months and get the results that I need.

iuneek

I love how easy this app is to install and personalize. It works so efficiently it's a must have for any Shopify store. God bless!

Nimble

Easy to use & set-up. Doesn't require a developer. We've found this widget is utilized often and helps with overall site conversion.

JollyEssence

good guy!! They solved my problems very quickly and professionally. Nice service!! Recommend!!!! Love you.

Smart Moderns

Arguably the best customer service I've had in the app store so far! Asked for help and got it within an hour with an effective solution. Thank you guys for the excellent work!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47