Also Bought • Related products

Also Bought • Related products

by Code Black Belt

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

The Sound Arcade

One click and it was all done. The style looks great too. Can't recommend highly enough. Fantastic stuff.

SIMEDIO

It's the first time in my whole "e-commerce life" when I met soooo awesome team of developers. They really do know that when we install an app, we want it to work right away, not tomorrow or three days after, or even one week later. This team doesn't make us waiting, they respond very quick and are very helpful. And the app itself looks really nice and performs great. I wish we could import bulk manual recommendations but I understand that this app is mainly based on automatic recommendations (which work very good btw). I do recommend this app!

Rhayne

This simple app did it all for me.. keep in mind we are fairly straight forward shop selling herbs - so cross sell is predominately all relevant.
www.rhayne.co.nz

Belle Isabella Boutique

Best app ever. Very easy to set up. one-click set up. amazing customer service. highly recommend. ll

Olimals

Fantastic app and great customer service! Highly recommend to all shopify store owners. Looks great and increases AOV!

Used by God

Just installed this app. I've been looking for something like this for weeks. Easily displays recommendations for the cross-sell cleanly under the Add To Cart button. Nice app. Hopefully, this will help me raise my AOV.

boltd.store

I have be very expressive to use this app to easily install to boost sales exceptional team support anyone can try it as a tool.

Lovely Essentials

I downloaded this app to give my customers an easier option in viewing other compatible items with the purchase. The customer service is exceptional!! I received a follow-up tailored to my products (not automated) and they had ensured the app was working without problems and offered to tweak things. 10/10!

Richards Guitars Of Stratford Upon Avon

I have found the app to work perfectly fine and have used it for some time - no problem. I have just installed my 3rd app by Code Black on the basis that the support has been second to none - response times are always incredible. Recently had an issue with currency conversion & Google - Code Black quickly found a solution to ensure Google shopping remained happy.

January 30, 2021

Thanks for your nice review and please accept our apologies for our previous email, it was sent by mistake by one of our developers doing some testing but it was never our intention. Sorry again and all the best for your business.

TankMatez

Great app, with a great customer service team backing it. I needed help and they responded to help with ninja speed. Thank you so much. :)