Also Bought • Related products

Also Bought • Related products

by Code Black Belt

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

紅白こはく

とても便利。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

אֵוָואפּוֹ-רַאסט ישראל

Whoa. This is amazing. FULLY featured! I'm really impressed with this app. Totally configurable. In short, I recommend it!

Picked By Eve

I just added this app to my store, and it awesome. This is my first Shopify store, and the app is super easy to add and very intuitive. I would definitely recommend it!!

dajper

The recommendation widget manages to upsell products usually bought together with great satisfaction. Although the best thing with using this app is the A-grade support!

HappyToons

Great app. I am absolutely satisfied with it. The app also had to fulfill a few conditions for me. For example, one product should not appear in the recommendations. For another product, no recommendations should appear at all. You can set everything according to your wishes. The support is excellent. Answers very quickly, very sympathetic and is very professional. It could not be better. 5 Stars+

The Little Print Shop

This app is fantastic, I was looking for an app which offered product recommendations to upsell and this app does just that! One click and it is installed and running! Thank you!

TheHexShoppe

Great app, they follow up and offer help and customization right after... Works great. Highly recommend.

St. Augustine Loves Lions

Installation was much easier than I expected. I did have one question and Andres of support got back to me quickly. He even took care of the issue for me without my even asking. The recommendations look good on my product pages and cart.

Art of Karen Whitworth

I don't usually leave reviews but this app is too good not to! Highlights:
Easy to use, lots of features, beautifully designed. I'm a big fan! Looking forward to more apps by this team.

Lalwala Ventures

Works as expected, Brilliant in all aspects. Super quick support and turnaround on the issue. Special mention to Deepika from the support team.