Also Bought • Related products

Also Bought • Related products

by Code Black Belt

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Uhai

The team is very helpful and respond very quickly to any emails sent. Also use their other app, Frequently Bought Together.

NETE.IN

Super easy to use app, great features and the developers are always prompt to help with any queries we have.

Henrybags.co.uk

One of the best and easiest apps ive even installed. No code needed. The default settings are spot on, but if you wish to change the position or appearance this can be done in seconds. It used my site history to match what customers had purchased together. I then customised some items that had not been purchased with others before, so that suggestions were made for our customers... you can use the default 'random' suggestions though if you wish. See it working its magic on www.henrybags.co.uk

Stabil Posture

Exactly what I was looking for! Easy app to add recommended products with easy integration and design.
5/5 Recommended!

DROOZ + Company

I'm just getting started with this app. loving it so far. easy to use +customize. customer service gets A+ with quick response and great results

Fab Furniture Supply

I really liked this app! Unfortunately, it did not have the option to provide discounts on bundles however Support was AWESOME! They always responded quickly and even recommended their sister app Frequently Bought Together so I could get the discount feature I needed. That app is just as great too! Overall, a great experience. I highly recommend both apps!

Wiara Clothing

Amazing customer service and delivered me great results! Definitely helped me increase my Average Order Value

dbanyan

I could not recommend this app enough. There are lots of knobs to tweak for fine grain control and the support staff is doing amazing work. All the queries you have are acknowledged and resolved faster.

Birch Robot

I've been using this app for over 6 months now and it's definitely boosted my conversions. I've looked at other apps but this is the one I've been most happy with. As stated by others, customer support is amazing and super fast to fix any issues.

myneonpets

They're really helpful. I was having a lot of trouble adjusting to the size and positions that i want then they really fulfilled my wishes