Also Bought • Related products

Also Bought • Related products

by Code Black Belt

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Bunner's Bakeshop

Support response time from Ricardo today was super fast and efficient - he helped me with a small alignment problem literally one minute after I ent in my support ticket. thank you! the app does what you need it to - I run a food business so it's sometimes hard to correlate my items to other relevant items, but I use the manual recommendations for that. I think it does well at putting new products in the eyes of browsing customers and that probably leads to some upsells over time. the app also looks good on my site so props for that.

Europe Keys

Otimo aplicativo, melhorou bastante minhas vendas.
5 estrelas.
Recomendo a instalção, conifgure os produtos manualmente.

Black Rainbow Apparel

Super quick set up and when I was confused about how to change the color of something, they helped me immediately and fixed it on their end and now it looks perfect. Free plan is better than most other free plans for this sort of thing, I'd highly recommend it.

1Pet Shopping

I used the app to add recommendation to the costumers, and it does the job
I really appreciate the support

Lawnbright

So easy to setup and the support team is amazing! highly recommend the service if you're looking for a recommendation app.

Epoxy US

Great app! I have definitely seen an increase in sales. The support team is extremely helpful and makes any changes needed fast and pain free.

JURAF-TRENDS 24

es ist wirklich einfach die App zu bedienen, funktioniert sehr gut, man hat wirklich nichts zu kritisieren. Eine klasse APP! TOP!

The Baptist

The app works great, very supportive towards small businesses especially, and Precy helped me with any little adjustments I needed with the widget!

White Market

support is literally amazing, great app, recommend it! support is literally amazing, great app, recommend it!

MAGGY'S

The support is great, Ricardo was quick to reply and a change was added. The UI of the app is also very easy to understand and use. Would recommend