Also Bought • Related products

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Máscara De Látex

Pretty simple but effective app. Awesome customer service. Great settings and customization. Very happy with this product.

b2b unbound coffee roasters

Works smooth and perfectly out of the box. We want to do manual recommondations and thats it. cheers guys

Aasian Puu

Delighting customer support tweaking the app to fit the appearance better on my personalized theme on install, without asking :) 5/5 never seen such initiation from customer support unless specifically asked

Bañoidea

Very easy to install and quite effective. Their team is very responsive and always open to help! Thanks!!

Our Life Store

The App works great and does what it says it's designed to do. You can tweak your settings to provide the desired output.

BookRicans

Very customizable. Love it. I have a bookstore and I recomment it to whoever has one. And... it's free.

Go Campthing Shop

Our store is very new just launched it on 1 July. I am satified with this app so far, easy to install and configure. Impressed with the customer service as well, they sent me SEO report and pointed out what we can further improve our SEO strategy. I was clueless previosuly on SEO and how to increase sales. Thanks!

Trailer Spares Direct

So easy to install and configure. I already had purchased the Frequently Bought Together app and now this one. Fantastic results immediately with just the automatic recommendations. Already had conversions in the first 24 hours.

The Artsy Spot

Enjoying this app so far but I’m really pleased with the customer service I have gotten to resolve a few small issues. Customer service was really fast and thorough.

PEONY EXCLUSIVE

I am very glad to be surprised by the technical support of the app, which has configured the app by the site for my design! Thank you!!