Also Bought • Related products

Also Bought • Related products | Reviews

by Code Black Belt

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

All City Candy

Super easy to use. Love the option to customize the recommended products seen on a certain page.

Wet Shaving Products

I'm not sure how exactly the algorithm works, but the app does what it says it does. Wish there was a good way to track the upsells, but it doesn't hurt. It looks good on the product page. Does it work all the time? No, not really. But at it works with little input on my part.

Under Fire

I added this terrific app to my other store and it totally transformed the product page. Now my page looks just like those others that I've envied for months. Thanks guys for your great app!

Face It Natural

Im loving this app...and the customer service is lovely and fast!

Shopsnop

Great app and great support
Keep it up

Printspread

Great customer service and assistance with setting it up in a style and feel that matched our site. Thanks so much for the great app! excellent support!

Blue Narwhal

So far seems great, and the customer service is hella proactive. :D What's not to love about that? And the price of the app is pretty reasonable, which is nice for us smaller stores. Thanks!

Animecollector

Great APP

www.animesupermarket.com

New Loops

So far so good! It is easy to use this app and the couple of times I have needed support it has been very fast! I have the app in the cart as well as on product pages and it fits with my theme well.

Kayakme

the gays are great, when the app did not work for me right away they fixed it and correct the problem I had and now it looks great, thank you Frank