Also Bought • Cross Sell

Also Bought • Cross Sell

by Code Black Belt

Premium related product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Islandjay

Works great. 5 star support. Thanks!

Bianca Caro

Excellent and easy integration+setup. I would recommend it to anyone. Thanks to the support team for emailing me with suggesstions for improvement!

Shop Anikabeauty Com

Easy to install. Great app! Would highy recommend.

Kwik Selections

Wow! This is an excellent app. When I saw how it shows customers other items that were supposedly bought, I believe it will be instrumental in increasing sales once I REALLY get rolling.

Bottom line is, I LOVE it and will definitely recommend it to others.

-- Coach Melvin
Award-winning Author

Iwantastrap

Highly recommend this app!
Frank from code black belt took the initiative to help tidy up and 'beautify' Also bought to match my theme.

Really appreciate the gesture as i'm not really a design oriented person (I'm trying to be)

Friendly staff so use with confidence

Itchy Baby

Great app, guys are very helpful setting it up. I first tried it at my quieter time of year which wasn't ideal.
But it was easy enough to pause subscription until the app could work better for me.

Would definitely recommend :)

Beauty Rest

Looks great and works well. A must for all e-commerce stores.

Eley Hose Reels

Great app. Very versatile in implementation and positioning. Very proactive customer service too. Would recommend without hesitation.

Sparklingparadise

Great app. It makes the product pages look richer in content, which should be helpful in generating more sales. The customer service is also very supportive.

Cosmenaturbiovrai

je continue d'utiliser cette app de nouveau super et merci pour nous en faire davantage merci à vous