Also Bought • Related products

Also Bought • Related products

by Code Black Belt

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Security Essential

The app works exactly as stated an helps a lot to increase the likelihood of customers finding other items they'll be likely to buy. My conversions have been steadily rising since installing and it's nice that this app costs a fair price. Also Frank has been great with customer service. Before I even had the chance to email him asking for help configuring the app to fit with my stores aesthetic he'd already done it all for me. Really nice touch, thanks Frank!

Myeyecolors

I put the snippet at the bottom of all of my product pages and have already seen a boost of sales!

Memorycross

I have just installed the program 24 hours ago so I can't comment on the effect it has had on sales yet. Installation was very easy. I clicked where I wanted the recommended list to show up, did not like it and edited that section. Worked like a charm.

I was surprised that they even checked to see that I had installed everything correctly without me even asking.

The Salty Fox

Excellent app, amazing customer service - I definitely recommend it!

Fishing Is Life

Great App, does everything it claims to!
Plus they have an excellent support team if you need any assistance. they will even go the extra mile for you!

Special Needs Project

Installation very flexible, and installed without any trouble at all.

Urbanskin

This app and the customer service from Mike was excellent. He responded so quickly to all my questions and it was super easy to have their team tune the app and personalize everything for us. I would recommend them to anyone!

Luxbeautyclub

They customized the app to fit my store. Great team!

The Biker Nation

Customer service from app developer is prompt and efficient...and the app is dislayong products exactly as promised. Very pleased so far

Siennaonline

Awesome app
Mike was awesome in helping with issues and also providing explanations when needed.... Thanks so much Mike.. Cheers