Also Bought • Related products

Also Bought • Related products | Reviews

by Code Black Belt

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Bikerbrat

Awesome application and the guys have been vey helpful. They made some tweaks and my site is converting like crazy!:). You have my recommendation.

Bagbank

great app gave m what i needed in my store , also a great developer team

Stevethebartender

Works a charm! Very reasonable pricing and good recommendations based on past purchases. Would love to see analytics in future :)

Furry Friends 3

Outstanding customer service! Responded to my inquiry immediately on a Saturday. A+!

Mykel Ankyn

It has been years since I've had technical support this excellent and responsive. The application is a fantastic product that adds real value to my site and I would consider a must have.

Brewer Supply Co

Great app, developers are very helpful and responsive.

Hop Burns Black 2

Fantastic addition to our store. Now related products actually make sense! The team at Code Black Belt also went above and beyond in helping us set up the app to get it looking right for our chosen theme.

Whatcha Got 4 Sale

The customer support is amazing! They modified the code just for me, to show the recommended products on a different part of the page. I highly recommend this product and this company

Msno

Easy to use and works wery well on our store https://msno.no

Gotpetsupplies

Great app and provides accurate results for other items for customers to consider purchasing. Service from company is amazing.