Also Bought • Related products

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Stevethebartender

Works a charm! Very reasonable pricing and good recommendations based on past purchases. Would love to see analytics in future :)

Furry Friends 3

Outstanding customer service! Responded to my inquiry immediately on a Saturday. A+!

Mykel Ankyn

It has been years since I've had technical support this excellent and responsive. The application is a fantastic product that adds real value to my site and I would consider a must have.

Brewer Supply Co

Great app, developers are very helpful and responsive.

Hop Burns Black 2

Fantastic addition to our store. Now related products actually make sense! The team at Code Black Belt also went above and beyond in helping us set up the app to get it looking right for our chosen theme.

Whatcha Got 4 Sale

The customer support is amazing! They modified the code just for me, to show the recommended products on a different part of the page. I highly recommend this product and this company

Msno

Easy to use and works wery well on our store https://msno.no

Gotpetsupplies

Great app and provides accurate results for other items for customers to consider purchasing. Service from company is amazing.

Zeffyre

Aside from the ease and quality of the app the support team keeps me amazed. They almost customize the app to my requests. Very happy with their service!

6kubikes

This team continues to out due themselves. I updated my theme and they sent me an email to see if the app was still working. It wasn't so I let them know and they immediately fixed it. This type of customer service and care is simply amazing!

// 10.21.16
Great app, and their customer service is fantastic. They helped me with a center css override, which now works great!