Also Bought • Related products

Also Bought • Related products | Reviews

by Code Black Belt

Premium cross-sell product recommendations. Award-winning App!

Whateverbuys

I think this is the second app I tried from Code Black Belt and it definitely lives up to the quality of the apps they make. It's so simple, it just works and you even forget it's there because you almost never have issues whatsoever.

Just minutes ago though, I changed my default currency and that's when I noticed that it still displays the old previous one, so I thought about sending Mike an email, hoping for a fix. Considering timezones, I didn't expect to get a reply in at least 24 hours. But lo and behold! Mike replied in 9 mins! Maybe my timing was perfect but just the same, he fixed it in a heartbeat and it's working perfectly now.

Oh and I just remembered this is actually my 3rd app with them, my first one was White Christmas - another wonderful app, but that's another review.

Scrub Pocket

Easy to use app. Installation was seamless. There is function to match the theme style which I gave a shot at but only got so close. Developer improved the design so it matches absolutely perfectly and did so within 10 mins of our email. Really nice experience.

Einfachknorke

Great app, delivers on every promise!

Blissfullight

This app is a must have. It works very well, installs very quickly (and with no fuss) and is easy to customise. It looks like it is part of my theme, which is brilliant. Also, the customer service is outstanding. If you want a great app that delivers exactly what it says, coupled with probably the best customer service on Shopify, look no further!

Fat Lady Jewelry

I highly recommend this app. It's easy to customise and the "Also Bought" section looks great on my website. The subscription fee is also reasonable.

Swiish By Sally Obermeder

Great app, and customer service was A++

Beads And Dangles

Wow!! Great customer service and an app that works like it says it will. I opted to let Mike and Frank do the configuration and it was done in just a few short hours!
Kudos to this team!!

Chuckit Uk

Wow!! What can I say?

I installed the app and came across a nice user interface but I couldn't personally get the app to appear on my theme. This is likely due to my theme and not the app itself. After pinging off an email request for help I got an answer in about 5 minutes with the app installed more or less within that time. Amazing.

Frank later offered to perform some customisations so the recommendations would look more in keeping with my theme as well as being more 'consumer friendly' - much like Amazon's recommendations. In the space of a few emails, I have what I want and I'm really delighted with the look, the product and the service.

If I had to mention one slightly negative mark it would be that there is no integration for review ratings to appear on those recommended products, again like those masters Amazon use.

It goes without saying that product reviews help boost sales and instantly draw a customer to a high grade product. We all go to such efforts to collect these reviews it seems a lost opportunity not to use them in this instance.

However all is not lost as these guys are exploring a solution to do just this. Fingers crossed!

So far so good with more to come it seems.

Many thanks Frank!!

Zak

Casmara

Practical. Install, setup and forget. Intelligently automated. Esthetically melts in the original page design.

Motherlands Finest

Great customer service. This app helped our store cross sell alot of our products.