Also Bought • Related Products

Also Bought • Related Products

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like 'Customers Who Bought Also Bought' recommendations

The Faith and Hope

asDasDasDasdaSDaSdasdasda as asdasdasDasd asdasdassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss asDsdf

Cyclure Store

Muito bom mas não tem opção de posicionamento na pagina de produtos, pois utilizo outros aplicativos tambem

LilaLavanda

Pretty easy to install and almost no configuration needed in order to work with my shop. I will be adding manual recommendations but for now I will let the app select random products.

fitnesslvg

good app, it grow up your cart for sure.jsncjzbncjbcvabevbeauvbeauvbeauvbaeivbauebvuebeubvuebviuaebvuiaeb

Lami Fragrance

Great app and looks beautiful on our website. Better than the app we were using before but more expensive. If it brings more sale we wouldn't complain.

Clinicalposters

AI recommendations are too artificial for my shop. Random recommendations are not logical. Manual recommendations are required for bestl associations. This is where the product excels. Versatile styling ptions are also appreciated.

Luvcat

Nice app 28 days to try ! I haven't started using it but the shopify team help say it is popular.

Cozy Posters

Like amazon. Creates A product path for customers to follow

Og Warehouse

Works great for og-warehouse.myshopify.com displays products well in a neat fashion good job

Ekoko Looks Likes

Just installed the app and it is easy like eating a banana... With that I mean it is logic how to do things. Look and feel can be adapted and Mike took care of the wished positioning in no time. Now the app needs to show the results.....

Previous 1