Amazon Associate Connector

Amazon Associate Connector

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import Amazon products and reviews to Shopify store

Moon Line

I used this app to help imports . very well made app . Give it a try and see for yourself how good it is

mygirlznaturalscosmetics

It's so easy to use. It's make it really easy to sync the product I want to my store. I recommend to

Sweet & Soda

App works well and after installation, support is quick and helpful. Overall easy to use. Really cool app

Lark Spree

Nice app. Quickly import affiliate products & scale rapidly. The team is prompt to reply and managed the code question easily. Happy I chose this app. Thank you!

Spangle

This is a great app that really streamlines the process for associates. I had some trouble with the code for the buy now link, but customer support was extremely helpful with resolving my issues. Very happy so far!

PowerJunkie

Great app very happy with it, Had a couple of issues at the start which were resolved very quickly by the support team. Thanks!

Just Harry Potter

Great app! Scaled my website right away, so simple, and saved us hours of listing the products manually ourselves

Diamond Home Usa

Awesome app!! Tried out a similar app called Spreadr, which lacks alot of features and abilities. I would not use it again after finding this app instead. What a difference this one is for our company.

Great software to automate your business with Amazon Affiliating, can really scale in a few days with this. Infoshore is very responsive to help on any issues. Been using for months now with no issues.

They also have another app called Xpert Importer that made it easy to transfer our Amazon products to our Shopify store with a few clicks of a button!

You can see their work here www.diamondhomeusa.com, over 30,000+ products!

Adampricestore

Great App! The customer service is excellent and it makes it really easy to move amazon products to my shopify store. Thanks!!

Nicheshoping

Awesome App. This seems to be the easiest way to import Amazon listings to Shopify

1 3 Next