Amazon Associate Connector

Amazon Associate Connector

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import Amazon products and reviews to Shopify store

R23PRIME

I used this app very short time & found it very, very usefull.
However, since Amazon is charging monthly fees of 30 to 40 usd for Associates, that turns the usefulness of the app to zero!

Copa-Wax

This app is worth it's weight in gold.. made my job much easier. All I can say is thank you!

Krystal kuts

Being my 1st time doing this I was able to follow the easy instructions and get my store up and running in no time.

Moon Line

I used this app to help imports . very well made app . Give it a try and see for yourself how good it is

mygirlznaturalscosmetics

It's so easy to use. It's make it really easy to sync the product I want to my store. I recommend to

Sweet & Soda

App works well and after installation, support is quick and helpful. Overall easy to use. Really cool app

Lark Spree

Nice app. Quickly import affiliate products & scale rapidly. The team is prompt to reply and managed the code question easily. Happy I chose this app. Thank you!

Spangle

This is a great app that really streamlines the process for associates. I had some trouble with the code for the buy now link, but customer support was extremely helpful with resolving my issues. Very happy so far!

PowerJunkie

Great app very happy with it, Had a couple of issues at the start which were resolved very quickly by the support team. Thanks!

Just Harry Potter

Great app! Scaled my website right away, so simple, and saved us hours of listing the products manually ourselves