Amazon Associate Connector

Import Amazon products and reviews to Shopify store

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Bargains Online Stores

Location South Africa

Initially I wanted the app for importing products from Amazon. Now, it seems as if I am getting more

Mr. Parts Unlimited

Man this App is one of the best, I've been trying to break into the Amazon market for a while and this is it!

R23PRIME

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app very short time & found it very, very usefull.
However, since Amazon is charging monthly fees of 30 to 40 usd for Associates, that turns the usefulness of the app to zero!

Copa-Wax

This app is worth it's weight in gold.. made my job much easier. All I can say is thank you!

Krystal kuts

Being my 1st time doing this I was able to follow the easy instructions and get my store up and running in no time.

Moon Line

I used this app to help imports . very well made app . Give it a try and see for yourself how good it is

mygirlznaturalscosmetics

It's so easy to use. It's make it really easy to sync the product I want to my store. I recommend to

Sweet & Soda

Location South Africa

App works well and after installation, support is quick and helpful. Overall easy to use. Really cool app

Lark Spree

Nice app. Quickly import affiliate products & scale rapidly. The team is prompt to reply and managed the code question easily. Happy I chose this app. Thank you!

Spangle

This is a great app that really streamlines the process for associates. I had some trouble with the code for the buy now link, but customer support was extremely helpful with resolving my issues. Very happy so far!