Amazon Associate Connector

Amazon Associate Connector

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import Amazon products and reviews to Shopify store

Lizzy Street Outdoor Dining

Just started using this app, It started off easy enough, however, even though I've paid for unlimited product imports it seems I have reached my limit! Doesn't make sense! I suggest looking into alternative programs.
Update: This app needs a lot of improvement. It constantly bugs out, the links sometimes ( most times) need to be highlighted 3x and pasted 2x to even work.
Update: STILL needs big improvements with the SEO, many, many times I have to change the description to less then 100 words, and the images don't always load.

Vintagepillowsstore

Normally they are offering custom template but their support didnt make anything for me.a little deceiving.Be aware

Sofia Larios

I could never link my AWS Keys in this app. Also, products keep displaying in USD and my store is in MXN, I used the marketplace for my country but still only USD appeared. I reached support and they basically said it was my fault. Please don't waste your time, this doesn't work.

urbangarb

THIS APP SLOWS DOWN MY WORK INSTEAD, ALWAYS RESTARTING EVERY TIME I UPLOAD A PRODUCTS I HAVE TO DO THAT LIKE 3 TIMES BEFORE IT UPLOADS