Zonify ‑ Amazon Dropshipping

Dropship Amazon products or earn Amazon affiliate commissions

From $14.95/month. 1-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Mundo Electronic

Zonify is an easy to use app that allows me to import amazon affiliate products. Their support team is very friendly and resolves issues very quickly.
Mike was friendly and was quick to respond to my concerns and get my issue resolved.

July 12, 2022

Thanks for the feedback, we are here to support you anytime.

Daisy Boho Boutique

I am fairly new to this app and will see if it is useful. However, I will give 5 out 5 for their technical support. Very responsive and eager to resolve any issues you have. I will recommend.

April 27, 2022

Thanks for the feedback!

weight loss and natural health products

They have excellent customer service. They respond very promptly to their support email. please me sure to check your reply email promptly after your request. They try their best to resolve the problem.

April 14, 2022

Thanks for the feedback 🙏

Design Latam

Location Mexico

Very satisfied so far. Just started and got super good help installing on my site. I cross my fingers for a lot of sales and being able to use the app effectively in the future.

BLuminous

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 month

my experience with them so far has been amazing , support are fast and very understanding , problems fix in no time :) highly recommend

PetDoctors - Loja Online

Location Portugal

Ontem tive um pequeno problema com esta aplicação e contactei o suporte. A resposta foi rápida e o problema foi resolvido de forma completa. Gostei e recomendo.

November 23, 2021

Thank you for the review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Barginway-Online Shopping For Gift

Time spent using app About 2 months

Mike from zonify fixed my missing "buy from Amazon" redirect buttons, when i contacted zonify they was fast and attacked the issue/error quickly.....if you need an import app for your store definitely choose zonify!
10 stars is well deserved⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

KAMEHA STORE

Location Spain
Time spent using app 1 day

Hello good, I am new using the application and I wanted to ask, if a client buys in my store an item imported from amazon with your application of 10 euros, Amazon price and I will sell it for 15 on my website. the customer received the order at home and I received the difference? does it work like this? is it automated?

Hola buenas soy nuevo usando la app y quería preguntar, si un cliente compra en mi tienda un articulo importado desde amazon con vuestra app de 10 euros precio de Amazon y yo lo vendo por 15 en mi web. el cliente recibirá el pedido en su casa y yo recibiré la diferencia? funciona así? es automatizado ?

ModestlyHauteCouture

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I tried this app to dropship amazon products. I really liked how easy it was to import products from amazon to my store. I think the app will be much better with inventory tracking. Currently, there's no way for customer to know if an item they want is sold out or in stock. I don't want to have a situation where my customer places an order and then I go to amazon to buy it but it's out of stock/no longer available. Then I'll have to go back and tell the customer that the item they wanted is no longer available and give refund. Not good. Create inventory tracking on this app and I'll happily use it again.

Bikini Club NYC

Customer support is great! The app saved me SO MUCH time importing my amazon products and it took me a second to figure out how to work it but after that it went great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10