Zonify ‑ Amazon Dropshipping

Zonify ‑ Amazon Dropshipping

by importify

Amazon Dropshipping - Import & Semi automatic order fulfilment

KAMEHA STORE

Hello good, I am new using the application and I wanted to ask, if a client buys in my store an item imported from amazon with your application of 10 euros, Amazon price and I will sell it for 15 on my website. the customer received the order at home and I received the difference? does it work like this? is it automated?

Hola buenas soy nuevo usando la app y quería preguntar, si un cliente compra en mi tienda un articulo importado desde amazon con vuestra app de 10 euros precio de Amazon y yo lo vendo por 15 en mi web. el cliente recibirá el pedido en su casa y yo recibiré la diferencia? funciona así? es automatizado ?

ModestlyHauteCouture

I tried this app to dropship amazon products. I really liked how easy it was to import products from amazon to my store. I think the app will be much better with inventory tracking. Currently, there's no way for customer to know if an item they want is sold out or in stock. I don't want to have a situation where my customer places an order and then I go to amazon to buy it but it's out of stock/no longer available. Then I'll have to go back and tell the customer that the item they wanted is no longer available and give refund. Not good. Create inventory tracking on this app and I'll happily use it again.

Bikini Club NYC

Customer support is great! The app saved me SO MUCH time importing my amazon products and it took me a second to figure out how to work it but after that it went great!

Flashee But Classy

I was having issues understanding how to connect the app, and how to work it properly. I emailed customer support and within 5 minutes they emailed me back. The agent provided me with a full detailed video on each step I needed to take. He was extremely helpful !!!

April 9, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it.

rocketbrandsmx

Amazing app! super useful, saved me a lot of time! The support team is excellent! Great customer service. Would totally recommend this app to anyone.

Metal Gods

The app is great to import products from Amazon. The problem is it doesn´t track inventory. So if you have lots of products or don't do it regularly you will have to cancel lots of sales! that can be very frustrating.

True Treasure Trove

I am so grateful for the customer service and support that was available instantly.
Besides the kindness I want to mention the professional help to overcome my obstacles so that my business can grow :-)
Thank you so much!

Beauty Boys store

Had an issue with the installation, contacted the support and they were very friendly and helped me. love the way the app works. thanks guys.

Zeim

hello guys i wanted to buy this app but i have a question when import products from amazon dont you get copyrights issue i mean what if that product make trandemark how to know weather that product have trdemark or not pls ans help me

HotSzn

My 3rd store using Zonify, been using the app to import products from Amazon to my store, very happy with this app and customer service was very helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10