Zonify ‑ Amazon Dropshipping

Dropship Amazon products or earn Amazon affiliate commissions

From $14.95/month. 1-day free trial.

Secondhand Jones

This app is among and super user friendly. The real gem about it, is the prompt technical support you receive. I was really surprised at how quick and efficient my store became after using Zonify. AWESOME WORK!!!

The Borough

This app is great. It is a life saver. And the support is great also. Two thumbs up! Super fast respond time! shop.boroughkings.com

Premiercloset Online

Awesome, app, i really appreciate the help and support from this app!!!!

Sharonstore2014

for me... having someone to answer my questions while i'm trying to figure out
how to build my first store is gold.

i was talking with zonify support team via skype, they took the time to answer my questions, gave me tips about my business
and showed me exactly how zonify works

Native American Jewellery

If you are using Amazon products in your store - this is a "must have" app! The time saved is incredible! It is so easy to use this app and I am not an experience user by any stretch. I would recommend this app for anyone that wants to spend time building their store and not time spent on adding or changing descriptions or prices as we do on a daily basis.

Binns Enterprise

Had a problem, they answered my email and in 10 minutes, worked all night and they fixed it. Best customer service ever.

Lanmi Jewel

new shopify user, i got issue with the "add" button on amazon page. thanks to the the amazonify team, with high effectively work. and very patient with me, help me step by step. it is really pleasure that getting the service from such a great team.
and it is really a good app that saving your time for transfer the products infos from amazon. highly recommend for the rest of the clients, give it a try, you will love it.

Perfectoira

Great support with minor issues. Love the fast response also. Its working great so far

Onlinemedicaltesting Com

Great app! Fantastic Support. Definite must have app! Thanks very much to Moshe for personally helping me!

Ownedbydogs

wow this app save me so much time adding products from amazon! I highly recommend this app if you are wasting time manually adding products from amazon. Don't forget to check out "Expressfy" by Moshe too. These 2 app goes hand in hand. love it! keep up the good work.