Zonify ‑ Amazon Dropshipping

Dropship Amazon products or earn Amazon affiliate commissions

From $14.95/month. 1-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Nexotica

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Super great product to use to help build your store! Give it a try!!!!!

Secondhand Jones

This app is among and super user friendly. The real gem about it, is the prompt technical support you receive. I was really surprised at how quick and efficient my store became after using Zonify. AWESOME WORK!!!

The Borough

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is great. It is a life saver. And the support is great also. Two thumbs up! Super fast respond time! shop.boroughkings.com

Premiercloset Online

Awesome, app, i really appreciate the help and support from this app!!!!

Sharonstore2014

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 month

for me... having someone to answer my questions while i'm trying to figure out
how to build my first store is gold.

i was talking with zonify support team via skype, they took the time to answer my questions, gave me tips about my business
and showed me exactly how zonify works

Native American Jewellery

Time spent using app Over 1 year

If you are using Amazon products in your store - this is a "must have" app! The time saved is incredible! It is so easy to use this app and I am not an experience user by any stretch. I would recommend this app for anyone that wants to spend time building their store and not time spent on adding or changing descriptions or prices as we do on a daily basis.

The Phillips Brothers

Time spent using app 27 minutes

Sloppy program! Unless I missed something, this has nothing to do with drop shipping.

Binns Enterprise

Had a problem, they answered my email and in 10 minutes, worked all night and they fixed it. Best customer service ever.

Lanmi Jewel

Time spent using app About 1 month

new shopify user, i got issue with the "add" button on amazon page. thanks to the the amazonify team, with high effectively work. and very patient with me, help me step by step. it is really pleasure that getting the service from such a great team.
and it is really a good app that saving your time for transfer the products infos from amazon. highly recommend for the rest of the clients, give it a try, you will love it.

Perfectoira

Great support with minor issues. Love the fast response also. Its working great so far