Zonify ‑ Amazon Dropshipping

Dropship Amazon products or earn Amazon affiliate commissions

From $14.95/month. 1-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Maspormenos Sales

I do not share the opinion that this application is fallacious. I have just started using this application and I can say guys that if they want to save time and effort this application is the perfect option. From the beginning the technical support has been in constant contact with me helping me step by step with my questions and doubts, the customer service is extraordinary. Adding products to my site only cost me a few minutes without counting that if you plan to do dropshipping who better than Amazon to do that job :)

Tatulla

Location Australia

Moshy went above and beyond to contact me to assist with my troubleshooting

Ellybe

Very good support, zonify help desk gave me some useful infos that will help me to improve my shop.

Thedealbox

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very nice App!! Saves time and energy. Glad I found it. Happy with their customer Service as well!!

Convenient Ideas Llc

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very prompt response to our issue and super follow-up.

Global Business Shop

Time spent using app About 9 hours

Zonify is a fantastic tool for supplementing a site with Amazon products! Moshe with the support team is brilliant and communicates excellently. I ran into complications using the app and he was very persistent in making sure that he provided a solution that works for me. He went above and beyond to ensure that I had a great experience. Looking forward to continuing to use this software.

Goodusedgoods

Time spent using app About 2 months

downloaded app 5 different time (third review as well they delete negs) The button will not appear to add products. program is flawed. if you go over the one day trial they auto charge you. Seems like a scam to me! especially since they delete neg reviews!!!!!!!

Angler Supply Company1

Time spent using app About 1 month

Awesome App - save a ton of time listing items. Support is great too - highly recommend if your selling items from Amazon.

Pretty Rings N Things

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am the beginners of beginners of drop shipping, lol!
Zonify app on my Shopify store, made picking a product from Amazon like a breeze...totally automated.

Also, I had a question and they emailed me within an hour...unheard of. Great customer service here. The Zonify App Rocks!

Great job.

Gifts By Lulee Llc

Time spent using app About 1 year

Ok now, is 6 month after my first review, I still love this appl, and I love Moshe, his customer service is excellent, always available and very supportive of small customers, Now he came up with Importify, using the same principle, he will always have a very happy customer in Kansas
Lulee (Gifts by Lulee, LLC)

I just love this app, is simple and efficient, dont have to pay so much money. The application was done to support drop shipment from Amazon, but Im using it to transfer my inventory from Amazon to Shopify. It takes a few more steps but when you are a new and small business every penny counts. Thanks Zonify for such a great app

Lulee