Reviews (121)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its simplicity and functionality, making it suitable for all levels of users. It facilitates efficient product importation from Amazon to Shopify, proving beneficial for dropshipping businesses. The app provides detailed product information, allows for product variant creation, and individual pricing. Merchants commend the customer service for their quick and professional assistance. Some have reported a boost in sales after using the app, while others found it helpful for transferring their inventory from Amazon to Shopify.

January 4, 2022

my experience with them so far has been amazing , support are fast and very understanding , problems fix in no time :) highly recommend

BLuminous
Israel
January 25, 2017

Awesome app. Have been using it for a few days now and no problem. Customer service is lighting speed. Love it so much and save me so much time. Thank you, thank you. :) :)

Kim Hudson Jewelry
December 12, 2016

Awesome App - save a ton of time listing items. Support is great too - highly recommend if your selling items from Amazon.

Angler Supply Company1
October 5, 2017

Great app! Strongly recommend!

Honeyfunnystore
Russia
October 31, 2018

I like so much. This app is very useful for my shop.
It makes posting my product really simple.
5 star

Fullymart
Vietnam
December 12, 2022

This is one of the best apps for amazon affiliate program. This apps make it easier to start the amazon affiliate business and has made my store great. I got an extraordinary services from their customers care. This app is highly recommended!!

Cheers!!!!

Cookous.com
importify limited replied December 12, 2022

Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback.
Feel free to reach out to us at any time.
Have an amazing day ahead!

Mike - Zonify Team

October 6, 2017

great customer service and support was very fast and very helpful

Generalpetshop
August 4, 2018

This is exactly what I was looking for to keep traffic coming into our store and add products with out having to purchase expensive stock. I had tried a few other apps that said they were amazon drop ship platforms, but they were just forwarding links. Zonify is the real deal and works flawlessly on the Shopify setup. Cheers to the developers of this!

Iamshark
December 10, 2016

I am the beginners of beginners of drop shipping, lol!
Zonify app on my Shopify store, made picking a product from Amazon like a breeze...totally automated.

Also, I had a question and they emailed me within an hour...unheard of. Great customer service here. The Zonify App Rocks!

Great job.

Pretty Rings N Things
February 7, 2017

Best seller app! No need to buy anything else! The app works fast and easy. The best part is the support they offer. They are fast and very professional. Well worth the money and then some.

Coastal Apparel Market More