Zonify ‑ Amazon Dropshipping

Dropship Amazon products or earn Amazon affiliate commissions

From $14.95/month. 1-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Treazur City

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a great app! It works so much easier than I thought it would. I can quickly add products to my store from Amazon!

All I do after I go to Amazon is ...

1. Decide on the product I want to carry in my store.
2. Pick the product by selecting the ADD button that pops up automatically.
3. Select images I want to add to my store (Amazon provides them to choose from).
4. Create any desired additional variants (like color, size, etc)
5. Set a price for each variant (my choice).
6. Connect images with variants (by simply selecting one of the provided photos).

I've tried other similar apps, and this one is the best! I've already added many new products to my store! And fulfilling the orders is a breeze (be sure to get the Premium membership).

I highly recommend this app, and the customer service is amazing as well. Thank you to Moshe for literally responding within minutes of every question!

Augustusman

Zonify is easy and intuitive even for a neophyte like me. Moshe thanks for the quick response, your advice and handholding.

Organizey

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app! Best customer support. Most of my emails replied within hours and Moshe even helped me with some doubts that I had on drop shipping , which was not related to this app. A real life saver!

Louises Party Deals

Time spent using app 1 day

Excellent customer service cool app can't wait till the bulk upload is available kind regards

Coconutsmania

Great App, and Moshe was very prompt to support, very personalized experience.
Would recommend !

Coastal Apparel Market More

Time spent using app About 1 month

Best seller app! No need to buy anything else! The app works fast and easy. The best part is the support they offer. They are fast and very professional. Well worth the money and then some.

Kolmardirect

This app is what I've been searching for...Support is amazing. withing minutes I got a response and I was connected with support and they walked me thru and helped.

Kim Hudson Jewelry

Time spent using app About 1 month

Awesome app. Have been using it for a few days now and no problem. Customer service is lighting speed. Love it so much and save me so much time. Thank you, thank you. :) :)

Ayayeah

First thing first, thank you so much for taking your time for helping, i love the service that you provide for all your customers, walking me step by step to help me understand your app and not just that but going an x-miles to help me with my shopify store.

thank you...

Natural Planet 2

Detailed and effective customer support