Zonify ‑ Amazon Dropshipping

Dropship Amazon products or earn Amazon affiliate commissions

From $14.95/month. 1-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Florida Sun And Fun Products

Excellent App and highly recommended.

Digitaldirect

Great app. Works like "butta" . I had an issue adding a product (price field would get stuck and not allow product to be added) due to a new amazon product structure and tech support responded via skype quickly and went to work fixing the issue.
Minor issue I'd like to see changed: I wish the product "title" would auto populate into the "type" and "Tag" fields.
Tip for new user: make sure you watch all the "variants" products have when you "add" them.

Off Road Wheel Financing

One awesome app! For anyone wanting to save time and a headache
Start with this app Truly one one kind tool!
Thanks Zonify!

Dealdepotapp

Good app but poor execution. ADD button does not always appear. Especially if you have previously visited the product page. There is no way to manually add/import a product if Add button fails to appear as it often does. Also appears to be overpriced based on function. I've moved on to another app but willing to amend this review if problem is fixed.

Pack4peak

I ran into an issue importing my product list but the staff at Zonify were very patient and helpful. The error was on chrome extension, make sure you click "incognito".

Mountainroadperformance

This thing works wonders, literally 1 click away from a listing populating to your website. The only downside is Amazon doesn't have the best photos. The app delivers what it says and the customer service is fantastic and very quick to reply. Hoping to see a few bugs fixed in the next update.

Uncoverdeals

Great and responsive customer service!!

Allianzstore

Great app, great support
thanks!

Grand Marquee Shop

Had a quick question from Support, had an answer within minutes. Thank you! Excited to give this a shot at www.grandmarqueeshop.com

Treazur City

This is a great app! It works so much easier than I thought it would. I can quickly add products to my store from Amazon!

All I do after I go to Amazon is ...

1. Decide on the product I want to carry in my store.
2. Pick the product by selecting the ADD button that pops up automatically.
3. Select images I want to add to my store (Amazon provides them to choose from).
4. Create any desired additional variants (like color, size, etc)
5. Set a price for each variant (my choice).
6. Connect images with variants (by simply selecting one of the provided photos).

I've tried other similar apps, and this one is the best! I've already added many new products to my store! And fulfilling the orders is a breeze (be sure to get the Premium membership).

I highly recommend this app, and the customer service is amazing as well. Thank you to Moshe for literally responding within minutes of every question!