Zonify ‑ Amazon Dropshipping

Zonify ‑ Amazon Dropshipping

by importify

Amazon Dropshipping - Import & Semi automatic order fulfilment

Bikini Club NYC

Customer support is great! The app saved me SO MUCH time importing my amazon products and it took me a second to figure out how to work it but after that it went great!

Flashee But Classy

I was having issues understanding how to connect the app, and how to work it properly. I emailed customer support and within 5 minutes they emailed me back. The agent provided me with a full detailed video on each step I needed to take. He was extremely helpful !!!

April 9, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it.

rocketbrandsmx

Amazing app! super useful, saved me a lot of time! The support team is excellent! Great customer service. Would totally recommend this app to anyone.

True Treasure Trove

I am so grateful for the customer service and support that was available instantly.
Besides the kindness I want to mention the professional help to overcome my obstacles so that my business can grow :-)
Thank you so much!

Beauty Boys store

Had an issue with the installation, contacted the support and they were very friendly and helped me. love the way the app works. thanks guys.

Zeim

hello guys i wanted to buy this app but i have a question when import products from amazon dont you get copyrights issue i mean what if that product make trandemark how to know weather that product have trdemark or not pls ans help me

HotSzn

My 3rd store using Zonify, been using the app to import products from Amazon to my store, very happy with this app and customer service was very helpful.

Fullymart

I like so much. This app is very useful for my shop.
It makes posting my product really simple.
5 star

prettyrosary

great app love it and love the support, would def tell to my friends. the support was great as well,

Wolvestuff

Just a perfect fulfillment app, easy to use, awesome service.
The best app to import and place orders on Amazon.
...And a great customer service support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8