Reviews (527)

Merchants highly recommend this tool for its ability to boost mobile conversions, SEO rankings, and page loading speed. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, which allows for quick creation of an AMP version of their website. Many have noted significant improvements in mobile page speeds, organic traffic, and sales. The support team is praised for their prompt and helpful responses. The app's seamless integration with other services and its consistent look between AMP and non-AMP versions of a site are also appreciated. Its pricing is considered good value for the benefits it provides.

August 8, 2019

I researched several different amp services before settling on Shopsheriff. My primary criteria were design flexibility, SEO and reporting. If the amp site is styled too differently from the desktop, the customer loses trust and leaves. ShopSherrif seems to excel at letting you customize the amp version to match your main site. I also wanted all of my SEO efforts on the main site carried over to the amp version. H1 tags, schema, etc... are all preserved when using Shopify. From what I see they also massaged my analytics tag so I could pull mobile reporting from Google. I'll test this shortly. If I could get my favicon to show them an A++.

Goathopper
January 26, 2021

We're really excited about this app! It's quick and easy to set up, and the customer service team has been incredibly responsive. (Best customer service we've ever gotten with a Shopify app, hands down!) The team has also added features and integrations that we've requested. The speed of our AMP site is great, and the theme we went with looks fantastic as well – very easy to navigate. We would absolutely recommend Shop Sheriff. Our experience has been great so far!

KMM & Co.
June 11, 2018

Great app, great support! Tanks for your job

La Bottega Del Farro
Italy
November 22, 2019

Amazing app, amazing support. Growth in business guaranteed. Using it for almost a year now and commendable growth in sales. AMP is awesome

Custom Freaks
Pakistan
Shop Sheriff replied November 22, 2019

Helping merchants succeed! I couldn't ask for more! You are extremely appreciated and I'm happy to have helped you out earlier today :)

We're constantly improving the platform and adding features, AMP theme updates, upgrades, and educational materials on a daily basis, so you can be sure that things are only getting better.

You're always welcome back in our live chat, and thanks again for sharing your success!

Stephen
Founder, Shop Sheriff

Edited November 18, 2018

This is one of the only apps that does what it claims it will do and the support offered by the AMP staff is the best i have come across. We all need to be thinking mobile - so this app is a must have. .

Bedrocks
Edited January 21, 2020

App seems to work good. Had some problems with google flagging my amp pages as bad, Steven helped me out with correcting the bad code that was left with another app and helped clean up another problem i had. He went above and beyond what he needed to do for me. THANK YOU!

Update. They went above and beyond once again for me. Great app good support. A++++

Safety Stickers
Edited November 5, 2021

This app works well and is easy to install. I did have to upgrade from the free version to take advantage of the advanced features. This app does what its claims do, and it does it well. From templates to customize the pages, which app has all the features, you would ever need. Customer support is friendly and very helpful. I recommend this app to all. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Kinky Toy Store
December 5, 2018

The app itself is very useful and the support is very good as well. Stephen was very helpful even though the help i was looking for was not very related to this app. 5 stars!

I Love DIY Art
Pakistan
September 5, 2019

Excellent support Stephen gave me some great recommendations which help my site for example like speedboostr which was VERY helpful for my site errors and speed he took the time to research apps for me which he was not required to do. But he did it on his own. I am using the completed package they offer The Amp and PWA I notice that Bing is discovering the Atom urls getting index nicely. Thank you Stephen for all your help.

cermatreatment.com
May 11, 2020

These pages look great on mobile, the support is OUTSTANDING and they're constantly releasing conversion-boosting features. I'm thoroughly impressed :)

elitedealsoutlet