Merchants appreciate this app for its easy installation, user-friendly interface, and high customization. They report improved mobile page speeds, Google rankings, and SEO, leading to increased organic traffic and sales. The support team is noted for their quick responses and expertise. The app offers a free version and a 14-day trial, integrates well with other services, and has helped reduce bounce rates and increase conversion rates. Some merchants even claim the app paid for itself within a week.

November 3, 2019

Attention message d'erreur sur l'APP "Impossible de vérifier sur le serveur qu'il s'agit bien du domaine amp.shopboard-lifestyle.com, car son certificat de sécurité provient du domaine amp.kinkytoy.store. Cela peut être dû à une mauvaise configuration ou bien à l'interception de votre connexion par un pirate informatique" A vous de voir moi j'ai désinstallé et j'ai toujours eu des problèmes

Shop Board Lifestyle
France
5 months using the app
September 5, 2019

I admit, I fell for it, the app was listed as 'free'. I spent some time setting up the amp templates and I was able to publish 'products' for free. Collection pages require a paid plan, I think blog pages also require a paid plan but I didn't get that far, I uninstalled the app when I was prompted to upgrade and pay for something that was advertised as free.

Sounding Stone