The AMP app

AMP- Speed and SEO Booster - Google AMP, AMP cache

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Tru Trends

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Cool app seems to make my mobile page run faster. I'll continue using for now and see how good this works

Stack-Light.com

The pages created looked great and the interface was easy to use. I recommend using this app especially for beginners

Brannah's

Time spent using app 1 day

I just installed this app today i like the results my pages are loading faster on smartphones i highly recommend.

Smarty Cool

i dont have use it. I tried using it but it is not user friendly. Since i am new to this thing, this product should explain how this will work. A sample would be a good idea. But right now i tried my best to understand how this product work which is a waste of my time.

Chateau Couture

Great app I use it to help with my store to sale more products, and to have a successful online store.

Accessories Mariage Boutique

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

great site I'm happy and if I succeed in this project it will only be thanks .let's hope that's okay

DIFUXE

App is easy to set up. Friendly UX and nice AMP page. I will wait for the performance on google search and can update review later.

The all new style store

Location Zambia

Even by starting out the app looks good and make products easy enough for google search engines. I hope that this may be able to increase sales to my store.

meoitalian fashion boutique

Location Italy

i just install this app and it look nice,let wait and see how it works,i encourage every one to try it

L'Etoile d'Isis E-Shop

Location Belgium

je démarre, on verra bien ;) je reviendrais pour donner mon avis final.
simple d'application..merci!