AMP by Ampify Me

AMP by Ampify Me

by Ampify Me

AMP - Increase Speed, Improve SEO & Get More Organic Traffic.

Brannah's

I just installed this app today i like the results my pages are loading faster on smartphones i highly recommend.

Smarty Cool

i dont have use it. I tried using it but it is not user friendly. Since i am new to this thing, this product should explain how this will work. A sample would be a good idea. But right now i tried my best to understand how this product work which is a waste of my time.

Chateau Couture

Great app I use it to help with my store to sale more products, and to have a successful online store.

Accessories Mariage Boutique

great site I'm happy and if I succeed in this project it will only be thanks .let's hope that's okay

DIFUXE

App is easy to set up. Friendly UX and nice AMP page. I will wait for the performance on google search and can update review later.

The all new style store

Even by starting out the app looks good and make products easy enough for google search engines. I hope that this may be able to increase sales to my store.

meoitalian fashion boutique

i just install this app and it look nice,let wait and see how it works,i encourage every one to try it

L'Etoile d'Isis E-Shop

je démarre, on verra bien ;) je reviendrais pour donner mon avis final.
simple d'application..merci!

El Gran Limon

lets see how it goes.. for now looks good. as I am new on this, I find the app helpful and I want to encourage everyone to at least have a try

Womenzone.info

Everything looks good. I think this app should be helpful. I really hope so. I like themes. Thank you. Go one!