Angle 3D Configurator

Angle 3D Configurator

by Angle 3D

Offer 3D product customizations and boost conversion

Black Power LLC

Not only is this the best 3D Configurator app on Shopify (and most Affordable), but hands down the best customer service I have ever received with an app purchase on ANY platform. If you are new to 3D product customizers or just 3D models in general, this is the app for you. Maël will work with you and answer any question you have to get started. There are so many hidden features that aren't even advertised. I had ZERO experience with 3D models and customizers when downloading the free trial, and Maël volunteered to meet with me for a few one-on-one sessions to get me up and running. I did not even reach out to him. He followed up with me to see if I was having a good experience with the app. That alone has earned a lifetime of support, as he has saved me countless hours of research and trial & error. I wish him much success on such a great product.

The French Vikings

L'équipe Angle 3D (qui parle Français et Anglais) est très réactive, disponible et agréable. L'application est très facile a utiliser.

Home Work Furniture

The configurator is simple, fast and easy to use, especially with personal support from the developer himself, Mael has been very supportive on every step, even developed new features for the app in order to better satisfy our requirements. Can not recommend highly enough!

STARYC

the best shopify app for visualizing 3d products. the support is first class i am overjoyed with the app!

easyneck.de

To make it real short....this is the best 3D Shop configurator I have seen.....and to be honest...I can't believe this app really exists.
The app runs very well, everything is very intuitive for my customers.
But what really stood out was the support ... I never experienced support like this...they really helped me a lot.
I can 100% recommend this app...thumbs up

Gaia Lumi

This app is really great but what is the greatest thing about it is the Customer Support. Mael is always going extra mile even when requests are not specifically related to the app. Highly recommended!

Floatson

Great app, cool function and they are very supportive! .............................................

A-Mask

We tried alternative 3D options for our Shopify webstie, but all of them were too expensive or too difficult to set up. I didn't expect too much from this app, but it blew my mind how easy it was to set up and how fluent everything worked with not plenty configuration. I had a few questions and Mael was super.. SUPER helpful... he even made a personal 7min YouTube video explaining how a particular feature worked that I didn't understand. I'm pretty sure this is the best 3D Configurator app in the Shopify store at the moment. Don't hesitate to try this... it's great

SiliDog - The Silent Pet Tag

Angle 3D is exactly what we were looking for, with even more amazing features we didn't know could be possible! Easily the best app we've used on Shopify. The customer service is outstanding and the customer-focused details only help to boost sales!

socksmvp

This app is amazing! The support is great also. The best 3D product configurator on the market for the best price. Easy to use, lots of configurations possible and it just works!

Previous 1