Web Push Notifications & Sales

Web Push Notification: Abandoned Cart and Marketing Automation

$19.99/month. 15-day free trial.

Sherry Trends

Good app :) . just starting work with the app and exploring more.

The3dfashion

Amazing for as long as it stays free!

Itzoo

So far so good, all the features work as described and are easy to configure. Pleasantly surprised how many people allow push notifications! See it in action - https://itzoo.co.uk/

Average Duck

Solid. The ads look a little rough, but get the job done.

A G Calibre

Amazing for as long as it stays free!

Srtkevat

so far working well but have to learn more about it

Baytaynu

So far, excellent! Thanks for making this available free!

Absolutely Evo

You want a review- you got one. (Your pop up requesting a review every five seconds after trying to work in the app is SUPER annoying, FYI)

Especially would not recommend for anyone using the Minimal theme (what I use) since I had problems from the start with the bar having alignment and spacing issues.

You'd think that an alignment problem would be an easy enough thing to fix but apparently not. All I can say is this apps support is terrible. They apparently needed access to my store as a collaborator to do the fix, ok fine. But it took them almost two weeks and countless emails and screenshots to center the text on the button. It shouldn't be that hard to fix something so simple. Then a mysterious space/gap showed up (where none had been before) between my bars when they finally fixed the button. When they went to work on that, my cart and search bar went crazy and got totally messed up. This apps support tried to tell me someone else must have messed with the code and caused the problem with my cart and search because their app isn't causing their problem and doesn't interfere with the code. What a joke. They are the only ones who were doing anything with my store all this time, I wasn't working on it or making any changes to anything during this time so whatever got messed up was definitely their fault.

Enough was enough and Shopify support finally helped me sort it all out and fix errors in my code to get my site back to normal. I've deleted this app and wouldn't recommend it to anyone based on my issues with the apps support who only made things worse.

Smart Gear Hunt

Like it. Absolutely will recommend it.

Skullz Gold

Great app! Does more than what I expected. Definitely recommend it!