Product Tabs ‑ Easy Tabs

Product Tabs ‑ Easy Tabs

by Apps On Demand

Tabs for your products, FAQ Page, Simple & Fast app for Tabs.

Khroom-Sport

Ohne den Support würde ich echt alt aussehen. Matt hat mir wenige Minuten nach meiner Anfrage geantwortet und sich um mein Anliegen gekümmert. Gerne wieder

Avangard Diamond Tools

This app does what it claims successfully. Matt from the support team is very fast on answering and fixing the issues that may come to your website.
It's been cool so far

Strong Squares

The app is great and the customer support is even better. I had some problems configuring it but I contacted the email indicated in the app, Matt answered me super fast and helped me with everything, he was very patient, it is really a pleasure to receive that kind of attention. I highly recommend them and will continue to work with them. Thank you so much!!

Frugal Fitz Designs

When I downloaded the app I had an issue getting it to work properly. I contacted them and they responded right away and fixed the issue and it works great!

VOGARY

This app is amazing very usefull i recomend you to download!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absorbinepet

Excellent customer service! My tags were broken (somehow) I reached out to the dev team at Easy Tabs and they had it fixed in record time. Highly impressive. Would recommend this app

Outskirt Streetwear

Best product tabs app ever! So easy, quick and user friendly to integrate with your website! Aside from the epic functionality, the customer support from Matt, is even greater! Seems hard to believe right? ahah He spent hours on end accommodating my requests to best suit my website and SEO! Its a game changer! You'd be a fool to not download it!

Wobblebox

Easy to use and setup. Very reasonable cost per month. Would recommend to anyone looking for an affordable, quick solution with GREAT support.

CALMO

Super easy to install and super responsive - within hours- via email when I had an issue. Would 100% recommend! Great for value too.

Whiter Kit

Perfect for what I needed on my website. Integration isn't the easiest as I had to contact support for help, but Matt from customer service was nice and helped straight away. Would recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7