Product Tabs ‑ Easy Tabs

Product Tabs ‑ Easy Tabs

by Apps On Demand

Tabs for your products, FAQ Page, Simple & Fast app for Tabs.

Egisal

Good app, tabs for product page are necessary for my store. Matt was super fast to help via email when I had a problem. I recommend.

Beaming Flame Canada

This is such a simple app to use that meets my needs. I needed just a simple app to help me create some tabs on my product pages and this app did just the trick. I did have an issue with my theme, but as soon as I reached out, they were able to fix my issue promptly.

Jellyflip

Love being able to make as many tabs as I need! When I ran into trouble with coding, I contacted the help email and got a quick response and help!

Beauty Buy󠀫 +

Good app, I like how it looks and works. Couldn't set up myself as I have an older version theme and I am not good with coding. Contacted Apps On Demand and boys set it up for me.

Storm'n Champ

I love this app and the customer service it amazing. I had the most wonderful and patient helper in the world! Thank you!!!! Love your app!! You deserve 10 stars⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ThreeTraders

Muy buena aplicación y una atención al cliente excelente✅
¡Si buscas organizar bien tu descripción esta es tu aplicación!
Además la funcionalidad de los tabs es muy buena y ordenada.

[5/5]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

K Klass Beauty

I used this app to add more tab options on my website. Worked out good and Matt was super helpful!!!

Khroom-Sport

Ohne den Support würde ich echt alt aussehen. Matt hat mir wenige Minuten nach meiner Anfrage geantwortet und sich um mein Anliegen gekümmert. Gerne wieder

Avangard Diamond Tools

This app does what it claims successfully. Matt from the support team is very fast on answering and fixing the issues that may come to your website.
It's been cool so far

Strong Squares

The app is great and the customer support is even better. I had some problems configuring it but I contacted the email indicated in the app, Matt answered me super fast and helped me with everything, he was very patient, it is really a pleasure to receive that kind of attention. I highly recommend them and will continue to work with them. Thank you so much!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8