Product Tabs ‑ Easy Tabs

Product Tabs ‑ Easy Tabs

by Apps On Demand

Tabs for your products, FAQ Page, Simple & Fast app for Tabs.

ELEMENTARYLUX

I use this app for my new theme that don't have Tabs. It's very nice, but the most important thing is the customer service. Matt was very kind and helpfull, it helps me to add the code on my theme and now the app works very well!

Cima srl

I used this app to help me with product pages. It is an helpful app, because it can help you organize your information in an orderly manner and because it is highly costumizable. Excellent costumer service

Rexitree™️

At first it was a little tricky to install as I’ve done a lot of customization into my css. But they fixed it for me.
Great app. Awesome support! Well-worth the price!

Alan Claude

Very helpful app to have on our store, reduces bulk on product pages.
Incredible customer support, they got the app working perfectly for us.

Build & Bond

Easy to set up, you just set the tab to start at a certain tag on the page and off you go. Needed a little help with some custom CSS and the developers responded quickly on a weekend and fixed the issue. Plus it's the cheapest one on the app store!

HeliosJewelry

The app does what is should do. Beside that, the premium version is very cheap and the support is the best I ever had. I would highly reccommend everybody to use these tabs!

Thanks agian!

Cool Fishing Store

This app looks like it does a great job. I later decided I didn't need it as my theme has this feature build in. The customer service was awesome though. I got a response back in like 2 minutes and they removed it from my store. The only reason I removed it is my theme has this feature.

Juju + Nana

I've found tabs app for a long time. This is the cheapest and also the greatest one. It has all the functions I want and the customer service is wonderful. They help me to fix the issue and always reply to my message right away!

skullverse

Great app, worked as described. Had a few lagging issues but customer service was prompt and very helpful.

Bespoke Dress Company

App does exactly what it describes and the customer service is fantastic. I received help within minutes to be able to use the app on my customised product pages

Previous 1 3 4 5 6