Order Limits (Min‑Max)

Order Limits (Min‑Max) | Reviews

by App on Demands

Mini & max order limit on your cart, product, variant and more

OneCup

This is a MUST have for all Shopify stores, thank you for the devlopers. I wish I could give them more than five stars.

Geek House Coffee

App does exactly what it claims to do! Was able to set min order qty on each of my Product Variations easily. The developers are friendly and very helpful. Would recommend this app

Metsaveurs

This app does exactly what’s written. But I needed the messages translated in another language for my multi-language website so I contacted their customer service. They added the new module and everything runs smoothly. Great service, greater app! 5/5

Les Âmes Fleurs

Fast and great support. Nice app if you need to add whatever kind of limitations. I'll recommand it.

hello82.shop

Easy to use, and if you have any questions or problems with your theme, their support team is super quick to reply and help!

The Keto Queen

With the new updates, this app is perfect. It was good before, but now it’s the perfect minimum order app. We couldn’t ask for more. Any issues have received a quick response and solution.