Dopest Products - On Demand
Get all the clothing you know and love. But don't miss out on these amazing new products: Pocket Tees, Liner Hoodies, Patch Beanies.
Build Your Brand - Real Tags
Get real labels on your apparel products. Brand ALL apparel products, shirts, hoodies, jackets with your own labels.
Don't Lift A Finger To Fulfill
Your orders are automatically sent to our manufacturing facility in downtown Los Angeles. We ship directly to your customer in a week.
About Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand
Hold No Inventory & Sell Through Your Shopify Store
- Getting started is fast and easy. It's free & easy to setup.
- So much more than a printed t shirt. Private labeling is a must have for legitimate brands.
- Earn biiiig money with small investment. Achieve strong profits on great products.
- Focus on important stuff. Don't lift a finger to ship your orders.
How Dropshipping Works
- Your customer buys from your Shopify store.
- The order is automatically placed with Apliiq.
- Your order is made & shipped directly to your customer. (They think it comes directly from you.)
Create The Best Products To Make Your Brand Stand Out
- Pocket Tees
- Liner Hoodies
- Custom Joggers
Private Label Traditional Products You Know & Love
- Printed T Shirts
- Embroidered Hats
- Custom Hoodies (Yes, we can remove manufacturer's tags and sew in your own)
How The App Works
- Install the app in your Shopify store & link it to your Apliiq account.
- Setup your dropshipping settings in Apliiq.
- Create designs on Apliiq.com and send them to your Shopify Store with the click of a button.
- When orders are placed on your Shopify store, they are automatically sent to Apliiq to fulfill.
- When your orders are shipped, the tracking information is sent back to Shopify to notify your customers.
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
You are only charged for each product we fulfill.
Most recent reviews
I designed and ordered two items from this vendor. I also had someone order one item from my store. The product that the customer received was poor print quality... to the point of being an embarrassment. I did not follow up with Appliq - I felt at that point it was a waste of time since it was the first product I had seen from them, and I had already put my own order in for samples, so I wanted to see how it turned out to give me a baseline for their level of consistency. The print quality of the samples I received was 100% better, as expected. I selected branded label tags to be placed on both the garments I'd ordered as a sample. Only one came with a product tag, and it was literally the poorest quality garment tag I have ever seen. So if you go with them, maybe pay for the woven labels? In one of the designs, I had selected the option they offer to remove the white background from the graphic. They did not. The product came with white surrounding the graphic. Both orders were a week or more later than the company communicated on their app when it first updated on my account. As the order progressed, the shipping info was not updated in their app (which would be my minimum expectation), much less emailed. I did have to email them to make sure that it was shipped at all. And this was a week and a half after the expected delivery date. I found their process does not complete the fulfillment of the item on your Shopify store. You have to email them and ask them to close it out - and when you email them, they don't necessarily respond to you - they do what you ask. Which ---thank you, but acknowledgment communication on how to avoid the issue in the future would be appreciated. I still have one order that has been fulfilled that is marked unfulfilled on my store. Lastly, their design platform is not consistent with the design size that you upload, so even if you triple check the file that you upload or upload, it huge to make sure the DPI is ok since the platform apparently is not consistent in reading the file size, you're never really sure if you're on target. I did email about this, but the response was less than helpful, and time is precious. Too many inconsistencies and poor customer experience for me. I wish them the best. So, on to the next...
Apliique has been nothing but awesome to work with. They provide unique options with great quality products. I have dealt with their sales team as well as their customer service team and they have gone above and beyond to help. I highly suggest using them and looking foreword to building my business with them.
I've been very pleased throughout my time using this app. The selection of apparel is awesome and customer service is always quick to respond and super helpful. The quality of the apparel is also top tier. I intend on continuing to use this app. Definitely will recommend to friends and others looking to dropship products on their sites!