Dopest Products - On Demand
Get all the clothing you know and love. But don't miss out on these amazing new products: Pocket Tees, Liner Hoodies, Patch Beanies.
Build Your Brand - Real Tags
Get real labels on your apparel products. Brand ALL apparel products, shirts, hoodies, jackets with your own labels.
Don't Lift A Finger To Fulfill
Your orders are automatically sent to our manufacturing facility in downtown Los Angeles. We ship directly to your customer in a week.
About Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand
Hold No Inventory & Sell Through Your Shopify Store
- Getting started is fast and easy. It's free & easy to setup.
- So much more than a printed t shirt. Private labeling is a must have for legitimate brands.
- Earn biiiig money with small investment. Achieve strong profits on great products.
- Focus on important stuff. Don't lift a finger to ship your orders.
How Dropshipping Works
- Your customer buys from your Shopify store.
- The order is automatically placed with Apliiq.
- Your order is made & shipped directly to your customer. (They think it comes directly from you.)
Create The Best Products To Make Your Brand Stand Out
- Pocket Tees
- Liner Hoodies
- Custom Joggers
Private Label Traditional Products You Know & Love
- Printed T Shirts
- Embroidered Hats
- Custom Hoodies (Yes, we can remove manufacturer's tags and sew in your own)
How The App Works
- Install the app in your Shopify store & link it to your Apliiq account.
- Setup your dropshipping settings in Apliiq.
- Create designs on Apliiq.com and send them to your Shopify Store with the click of a button.
- When orders are placed on your Shopify store, they are automatically sent to Apliiq to fulfill.
- When your orders are shipped, the tracking information is sent back to Shopify to notify your customers.
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
You are only charged for each product we fulfill.
Most recent reviews
Wepa PR design
Totally disappointed with my order. I just received my Order which waits 15 working days. Order two t-shirts a bella canvas white and a charcoal cali crop, the latter a total disappointment because when they sent me a design for revision I communicated by chat and asked if the white areas would be white on my shirt and they said yes. This crop t-shirt is very thin and has no seam termination on the sleeves or on the bottom. The painting looks watery and poor.
Misfit Culture Club
Awful, awful customer service. I had high hopes for for this company, and now I am left with disappointment. About a month ago I added Apliiq because of the wonderful reviews I read and because they actually allow you to be more creative with their products in ways that other POD companies did not. It has been a full week since I sent a direct email to support. I then followed up a few days after my initial message by sending a message through the contact form on their website, and I still have not received a response to either of those messages. I have already added some of their products to my store, so those will remain for now, but I am currently seeking out another POD company that is more responsive and can communicate with its merchants quickly. Even if they can’t respond within 24 hours due to delays, 48 hours for a business to respond is generous - a whole week+ is simply outrageous. And this is especially true in the case of POD companies because they understand that in many cases the success of other e-commerce businesses is directly related to their level of efficiency. I can only imagine the level of stress I would be experiencing right now and potential loss in profits if I needed to reach them regarding customer orders. I will be moving on.
Li M Chi
so far i have customer canceling orders due to 4 weeks behind and delivery date keeps pushing out more each week, i called customer service and it sound like they're working from out of the car. Sucks cause i had high hopes and i got my name on this marketing i been doing that seem to now get a bad rep due to the lack of professionalism on Apliiq's part.