Apliiq Dropship

Apliiq Dropship

by Apliiq Inc

Build Your Clothing Line - Apparel On Demand

CrossinStore

I've worked with a ton of print on demand/dropshipping apps, this one stands out. This app is the sophistication of Printful, the wide selection of Printify, and the versatility of Skyou all rolled into one. I'll explain:

Apliiq has been around for a long time and has proven themselves to be very reliable with great prints. The case is the same with Printful, and both can do sleeve prints. So when I heard they were doing dropshipping, I wondered how watered down it would be compared to their non-dropship customization. And the answer is that they didn't water it down at all.

Apliiq has a far greater selection than anything else, even opening my eyes to products I didn't think we possible with dropshipping. Seriously, they can stitch stuff to the inside of the hood? Have embroidery and DTG on the same product? Hell, you can have cut and sew too. Skyou may have lined hoods too, but their fabric is thin and it arrives a month after you order.

Oh, as a side note, the thing that really sold me on this was the fact that they remove the manufacturer's tags and stitch on your own. Printful has this on some shirts - for Apliiq, you could do it to anything, including the hoodies. (These are high quality, sewed on labels, not printed either.) So no more Gildan tags on your hoodies.

They have a decent amount of products - better than Printful, not as great as Printify. I wish they had more colors for some hoodies, the colors I want are only available on the most expensive one (Independent Heavyweight) which is unfortunate. Yet their prices for blanks are pretty low, I had no idea how they were even profitable with their customization until I discovered something else.

With each design you add, it costs an additional $6-$8. For shirts it might be a little less. With embroidery, it's more, and with an inner hood, it's a whopping $16 more. If I design a hoodie, and I want a lined hood, design on the front, and a design on the back, it's going to cost me about $41 and that's with the cheapest hoodie they have (Front is $6, back is $6, and hood is $16).

They allow you to be so ambitious with the versatility, yet bottleneck you at the same time because if you really want to get creative, you'll have to pay a hefty price. This is literally the only problem I have with Apliiq. Is it worth it to pay that price? Yes, definitely. But that doesn't mean it isn't too much. That's the only reason I knocked a star off.

In summary, this is the best of the best for print on demand, embroidery on demand, dropshipping, branding, etc. Finally, some serious competition for the print on demand space. I don't even think Apliiq knows how game changing this is.

July 15, 2019

Thank you for the incredibly insightful review, you've definitely done your homework (plus more) on the Print On Demand space. Completely agree on your feedback that multi-design products cost a bit more and we'll do some more research on that point.

Regarding labeling, glad you appreciate what we are doing there. From our perspective there just isn't any other provider that can create an even semi-legitimate clothing line. Labels and branding are just too fundamental to overlook.

Driven 4 Greatness

Great experience using apliiq quality products shipping was relatively quick and painless looking forward to future orders

July 1, 2019

Thanks for the review & happy to partner with Driven 4 Greatness.

Omushana

Definitely an unreal experience to have great communication and support from the launch of a dropshipping business. There is a lot to juggle throughout the process, especially as a sole proprietor, but Ian and the Apliiq team surely keep the process as stable as possible. I couldn't be happier and couldn't think of switching to another fulfillment vendor. Cheers guys! Garland from Omushana

June 3, 2019

Thank you for the review and sharing your experience about working with Apliiq. We are super proud to support the development work you are doing in Uganda.

EL BARRIO WORLD WIDE

I would recommend apliiq to anyone who wants to start a clothing brand/ company the app is super easy and simple to use. The final prints on the t-shirts are very durable. I washed the shirts I got more then a couple of times to see if the print would start to crack. I am glad to say that there is no issue with the print. They also have excellent customer service if you ever run into an issue with your orders.

May 30, 2019

Thank you for your review! It's our passion to help get your apparel business going. We print with only the best available direct to garment printers so we are thrilled to hear you appreciate the prints! :-)

eggandasahd

Only apparel print on demand provider I trust to get the job done is Apliiq. Product labeling options are so key to having professional products and nobody even comes close to what Apliiq offers. Two thumbs way up.

Brown Dog Art Design

I use a couple of drop shipping print on demand , I am kind of picky and I like to have some things that are a bit out of the ordinary. Apliiq has the things that I've wanted. All there. Easy set up. Unbelievable customer service! The best way I can put it is, if the other companies I am using are "Macys'(which is great) then Apliiq is Saks Fifth Ave. They just seem to be a step up.

Hey Brown Dog Art Design-

Thank you so much for the amazing 5 star review. So happy that you've found what you've been looking for in a print on demand service. Oh, and amazing artwork. Keep up the great work!

-Your Apliiq team

Challenge Communication & Management | Official Challenge Store ™

Appliq is killing the game! I’m very happy for all their success as a company so far because they put the customer first and think of every detail to make the customer/business owner’s life easier. The app rocks, and the Shopify x Appliq collab has helped me out a ton!

Hey Challenge Store-

Thanks so much for the great 5 star review. We are so happy to hear the Apliiq app dropshipping app has helped you out a ton. This definitely gives us the motivation we need to keep growing and improving our services for you and others serious about starting a clothing line.

-Your Homies @ Apliiq

OutsideThisDimension

Apliiq’s customer service responds very quick, and their prices are overall slightly below average. They usually ship fairly quickly as well.

Hey Outside This Dimension-

Thanks you for the 5 Star Review, it definitely means a lot to us coming from you! Amazing last collection you dropped, we can't wait to see what you release next!

-Your Apliiq Fam

Sabura

If you are in only in the european market forget about this app.

April 2, 2019

Hey, thanks for the review. We do ship internationally from the United States. Is there a specific order you are having a problem with?

Rockwell's

Apliiq literally enabled our company to take off! We tried virtually every other POD app and Apliiq is better in every way.

The quality of their garments and printing is so much better than the others doing DTG printing. Larger print area and deep rich colors even printed on black garments. No tack feel to the prints.

But most importantly the customer service they offer is seriously unparalleled. Will take the time to help with any issues you may have and always come through.

I cannot recommend them enough. Try them, I guarantee you will switch to them!

Paul
Rckwlls.com

Hi Rockwell's-

Thanks a ton for the 5 star review. We are so honored to be of service to your amazing rock inspired brand. We are especially glad you've noticed the extra care and attention we put into our printing services. It's not just a print to us, it's your brand!!!

Rock On Brotha!!!