Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

JOGA D’OR

Apliiq is great for their customer service and for the level of customization that they allow. It really makes our garments looks and feel like proprietary products!

Biblical Barbell Co.

This app makes drop shipping easy and simple! Customer support is great, quality is amazing and they want to help you succeed. 10/10 would recommend!

GERD CLOTHING

I LOVE THIS APP! GREAT QUALITY CLOTHES, GREAT PRINTING AND THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE. CS AGENT ELENA HELPED ME SOOOO MUCH WHEN THINGS WENT LEFT AND I TRULY APPRECIATE HER! PLEASE GIVE HER A RAISE.... LIKE NOW! ITS AGENTS WITH THAT LEVEL OF CARE THAT MAKES A COMPANY GROW STRONGER.

Ray Gun Shop

Amazing print quality!! The private labeling options makes it pro. The company is also US based which is a huge plus, especially if you need to contact customer service. They have an easy live chat system and are super friendly. Overall, the best DTG.

OBliteratedKustomz.com

I use to this app to create all of my merchandise for my business. I love how it gives me complete control as well as a multitude of different products to make according to my liking. I highly recommend for all people looking to create that special piece of work to advertise their business.

AGHORI

Overall I have been very impressed with the product, fulfillment, and customer support provided by Apliiq. I have noticed some supply chain issues with popular items being out of stock, but in those instances the customer support staff have been pretty good about finding workarounds and dealing with other issues. Support team is courteous, prompt and willing to do what it takes to fix issues as they arise (Kim in particular is a rock star :) ). Happy with the decision to use Apliiq.

ruggediva

very useful, prices are good, quality is good and customer service is very efficient and reliable as well.

May 4, 2022

Thank you so much for the review. We look forward to supporting your store.

cannadipsgear

WONDERFUL customer service and great products. I will most definitely use their service again. Thank you guys

May 4, 2022

So glad you had a chance to connect with our customer service team! We love helping stores create high quality apparel products.

Non Tour Use Only

I’ve been using apliiq for drop shipping tshirts, hats, and hoodies. They produce a great product and the option for private labeling is great. They’ve been excellent in helping work they any issues that arise. Kim, Peter, and Elle have gone above and beyond in providing great customer service. I would highly recommend ordering samples to get help with working thru what you would like to offer as well. They’ve been great and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great dropshipping service with unrivaled variety.

We ❤ supporting your store. 😁

The Heartbreak Club

Customer service is A+. I had some bumps along the way, but Peter has been able to smooth the path for me, and the team of reps have always been polite and helpful. Production has been fast. Faster than I expected. I will say, as an international buyer, I have been a bit frustrated with shipping times. While they do their best to get the product out on time, the shipping to Canada has been quite disatisfying. Hopefully, some new shipping options become available for us in the future.

April 21, 2022

Hey-

Super sorry about any delays with international shipping. We are looking for better international shipping options.

👍👍