Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Burgandi

Was able to design my product to my liking with various different options to choose from. They always ask for clarification before proceeding with the next step.

DAY ONES CLOTHING LLC

Since my business has been using this company it has been nothing but a transparent relationship with great customer service if you just in business and needs an ideal business partner I recommend them,

Asane

I use this app to run my clothing brand and it is one of the best decisions I have ever made. With so many garments to choose from and so many types of customization, this app in a no brainer. Also, the customer service is impeccable and always helps when I am in need. All around great app and recommend tapping into its resources.

Damaged

They have great quality of products. Every single one of my customers has always been impressed with the quality of the joggers, hoodies, beanies, etc. I did at time have problems with the customer service. But someone will definitely get back to you and help you as soon as possible. Peter the head of their customer service is the sweetest and will go above and beyond to help. If theres any problems I trust talking with him, and they quality of the prints and embroidery will blow your mind.

Fenese Superior Clothing

Been working with Apliiq for about a year now and everything I've created through Apliiq has been good quality. Staff is very helpful and good response time. Looking forward to growing my clothing company more with Apliiq in the future.

DeadStock Apparel Co.

Apliiq is literally the best POD service out there! The allow you to custom brand your apparel and offer flexible ordering options. But the thing that put them over the top was my phone call with Peter. He literally called after hours from his personal phone to clarify and rectify a situation from earlier as well as explained every issue I have ever incurred. The personal touch this company gives to their products AND customer service is why I will ONLY use Apliiq! Keep up the great work guys!

Test Keem Isaiah

Great quality and great service on their behalf to grow a successful brand. Just what my team and I needed!

My Type Collective

Really wanted to like this company because of the large product selection, customization and white label options (we actually spent $100 on private label hang tags), but the shipping just takes too long and the process isn't transparent. One of our Canadian customers has been waiting 2 months for a hoodie and it's been a struggle getting this resolved with the Apliiq team (although I will say that Kim is great). All in all, it's a shame about the shipping times as we likely won't be able to see any ROI on our hang tag investment.

Sleepy Bear Essentials

I just started working with Apliiq in November, and for the most part, this company is excellent. I have had a pleasant experience working with them so far and look forward to continuing my business with them for a long time. A few things to mention, though, is that the product consistency needs a bit more focus. A few products came to me with deformed embroidery logos and odd tag/logo placements that were not flattering, making me wonder if the work is being checked before shipping them out. Just my two cents, but shipping out products with defects will most likely lead to upset customers, which leads to asking for a refund, a remake of the product, or a lost customer. This creates more work for everyone when the goal is efficiency, so I would suggest more focus on quality checks. The website needs some work with the organization to create less friction with finding products, adding variables, product design; when it comes to placements. And could use some updates/more options on contemporary styles and colors. Still, all in all, I know over time, Apliiq will get the job done. On a side note, I just want to give a shout out to Kim! If you guys give out awards, give one to Kim! Once again, she ceases to amaze me with her customer skills and outstanding helpfulness.
I look forward to our chats and her fantastic assistance every time I have a customer service query; give this girl a raise! On that note, thank all of you over at Apliiq for your hard work during these crazy times.

American Patriots Apparel

The app is not user friendly. Adding multiple variants to a product is a process. If you ever download the app and try, you'll see what I mean. I was just trying to start to make some Made in the USA products for my store with them. They offer two products only that are Made in the USA (a hoodie and a T-Shirt). I made a Hoodie with a design that looked great when creating the product but then I pushed it to my store and the mockups had half of the text blurry despite me designing the Hoodie with an image in line with the specs. I then reached out to customer service via their chat and got someone by the name of KIM. She couldn't have been more warped. She was an air head. I'm not being mean either. To put it lightly, she was the absolute worst customer service representative I have ever dealt with in the 3 years my business has been opened. Rather than address my questions, she went off on a tangent even telling me NOT to produce a lot of products at first and that their mockup images are "corny". LOL... what type of company has a worker telling fairly new customers to NOT design a lot of products and that their mockups are corny when they are blurry? Instead of saying we are working on pushing out better mockups or maybe the design is off somehow and you didn't know it and offering to walk me through how the mockups can be better, she just essentially told me to place sample orders to generate business. I said, why would I do that if they might be blurry prints. That's the whole point I reached out to them in the first place. Just terrible. Fire Kim. Get better customer service. Offer more Made in the USA products, Have a more user friendly and functional platform that actually pushes mockups to stores just as they look up on account creation. There is nothing defamatory about this. Everything I said is totally accurate and true. They went from having a customer who was going to increase business with them to completely turning me off entirely to the app/company. Good job Kim. SMH. Of course Apliq then follows up by writing an essay trying to negate all the truth I told in my review even propping up the terrible customer service agent. Unreal! I never asked for your advice about how many products to push to my store. That's the whole point. I wasn't even talking about that...scatter brained company. Sorry but that's the truth. Moving on... Maybe they will get better in a few years or something and I'll forgive, forget and try them again then but for now..not a chance.

February 2, 2021

Hey Steven-

Hope you are well & thank you for the feedback regarding mock up images, usability, and partner experience. We really appreciate your perspective and we completely acknowledge and understand how most other POD platforms work. We do things a little differently, with good intentions and results. I'd like to take a moment to explain further.

There are a ton of places online to create and generate mockups, but we typically recommend that our selling partners utilize real photos whenever possible. We take this reference from most traditional fashion brands and have found that it helps brands tell their stories more effectively online. Taking photos yourself is possible or working with photographers and or other influencers is also great. Great photos convert.

With regards to releasing products, we know many other providers have a "the more the merrier" type of mentality, but we recommend releasing products in small capsules, with limited variants, as it allows you to structure online marketing in a way to generate the most interest for your products and your marketing dollar. In many cases more choices equals less conversions for your store (https://www.crazyegg.com/blog/customer-choice-conversion/).

We always recommend for our brand partners to order samples prior to selling for a few reasons. It lets you check out the quality first hand to ensure you like what you see and feel before you start to sell. Samples can also be used for real photos as stated above. Lastly, unlike other platforms, we prefer to review your artwork prior to production to ensure you will get what you want. By ordering a sample we can take care of all artwork reviews to ensure everything is set for when your customers order.

We are always expanding the products we offer on the website and will look to make more made in the USA products available this year.

Lastly, terribly sorry about your interaction with Kim, as I'm sure you know, everyone can have an off day. She's been with the company for 7 years and has helped thousands of brand partners with nothing but the highest reviews. I'm certain if you give her the chance she will amaze you with her commitment to excellence and always doing what is right for our partners.

I hope this information finds you well and I wish you and American Patriots nothing but the largest success in the year to come.

God Bless,