Apliiq Dropship

Apliiq Dropship

by Apliiq Inc

Build Your Clothing Line - Apparel On Demand

AsianEnterprisesco.

I really love this app. The workers are friendly, very reliable and great customer service. Recommend 100%.

Prescelto Clothing

Ian and the crew always goes out of their way to meet all my order requirements. They always make sure the customer gets their order on time if not early. The team handles any problems that have occurred headache free. Great dropshipping app and i would recommend to anyone looking to start a brand. Five stars all day.

September 11, 2019

Hey Prescelto Clothing-

Thanks a ton for the awesome review, we really appreciate you sharing your experience with others considering using this app. 😁

Can't wait to see how your brand continues to grow. 👍👍

-Your Apliiq Team

Pacific Coast Apparel

The app works great. I really love these guys, great print on demand service!! It works seamlessly with our online store. They really help take out the risk, especially when trying new untested designs. No inventory really helps the cashflow! We have never had a single customer compliant about the printing, or the quality of the garments. We highly recommend them Thanks Apliiq!

September 11, 2019

Hey Pacific Coast Apparel-

We love seeing your orders coming through the workshop. Super dope designs. We are proud to support what you are doing!!!

🌊🌊🌊
Your Apliiq Squad

Ching Clothing

The customer support has been a big factor to meet my customer needs. Kudos to you guys! Will continue working with them on my future projects.

September 2, 2019

Hey Ching Clothing-

Apologies that there is a small delay with your customer's shipment. Depending on the international country being shipped to, it may take a week or so for it to be received.

I see that the tracking has also updated that the package has been received by your customer.

We appreciate your patience and hope your customer love's their shirt!

-Ian

CrossinStore

I've worked with a ton of print on demand/dropshipping apps, this one stands out. This app is the sophistication of Printful, the wide selection of Printify, and the versatility of Skyou all rolled into one. I'll explain:

Apliiq has been around for a long time and has proven themselves to be very reliable with great prints. The case is the same with Printful, and both can do sleeve prints. So when I heard they were doing dropshipping, I wondered how watered down it would be compared to their non-dropship customization. And the answer is that they didn't water it down at all.

Apliiq has a far greater selection than anything else, even opening my eyes to products I didn't think we possible with dropshipping. Seriously, they can stitch stuff to the inside of the hood? Have embroidery and DTG on the same product? Hell, you can have cut and sew too. Skyou may have lined hoods too, but their fabric is thin and it arrives a month after you order.

Oh, as a side note, the thing that really sold me on this was the fact that they remove the manufacturer's tags and stitch on your own. Printful has this on some shirts - for Apliiq, you could do it to anything, including the hoodies. (These are high quality, sewed on labels, not printed either.) So no more Gildan tags on your hoodies.

They have a decent amount of products - better than Printful, not as great as Printify. I wish they had more colors for some hoodies, the colors I want are only available on the most expensive one (Independent Heavyweight) which is unfortunate. Yet their prices for blanks are pretty low, I had no idea how they were even profitable with their customization until I discovered something else.

With each design you add, it costs an additional $6-$8. For shirts it might be a little less. With embroidery, it's more, and with an inner hood, it's a whopping $16 more. If I design a hoodie, and I want a lined hood, design on the front, and a design on the back, it's going to cost me about $41 and that's with the cheapest hoodie they have (Front is $6, back is $6, and hood is $16).

They allow you to be so ambitious with the versatility, yet bottleneck you at the same time because if you really want to get creative, you'll have to pay a hefty price. This is literally the only problem I have with Apliiq. Is it worth it to pay that price? Yes, definitely. But that doesn't mean it isn't too much. Also some high costs for embroidery digitization in my opinion.

Now, like every on-demand app, there are some downsides. There is a slight smell when you unbox the clothing. The initial print is thick and great quality, but right out of the box the print can feel a little sticky or rough. Almost all providers have this. The smell and print feeling was immediately solved by a quick laundry run, but it is there initially. The print itself is above average, with decent color accuracy. They obviously do multiple coats. As a small complaint, embroideries are only allowed to be quite small. A minor complaint but understandable.

Shipping times are decent. I made a large, 6 item order myself to test and it took about 14 days from order to arrival at my doorstep (I live in Wisconsin, USA). Not sure about international shipping times. Smaller orders might be a day or two earlier but not too significant. Everything is well packaged, and the large order came in a standard box with each garment in a separate plastic bag.

In summary, this is the best of the best for print on demand, embroidery on demand, dropshipping, branding, etc. Finally, some serious competition for the print on demand space. I don't even think Apliiq knows how game changing this is.

July 15, 2019

Thank you for the incredibly insightful review, you've definitely done your homework (plus more) on the Print On Demand space. Completely agree on your feedback that multi-design products cost a bit more and we'll do some more research on that point.

Regarding labeling, glad you appreciate what we are doing there. From our perspective there just isn't any other provider that can create an even semi-legitimate clothing line. Labels and branding are just too fundamental to overlook.

Driven 4 Greatness

Great experience using apliiq quality products shipping was relatively quick and painless looking forward to future orders

July 1, 2019

Thanks for the review & happy to partner with Driven 4 Greatness.

Omushana

Definitely an unreal experience to have great communication and support from the launch of a dropshipping business. There is a lot to juggle throughout the process, especially as a sole proprietor, but Ian and the Apliiq team surely keep the process as stable as possible. I couldn't be happier and couldn't think of switching to another fulfillment vendor. Cheers guys! Garland from Omushana

June 3, 2019

Thank you for the review and sharing your experience about working with Apliiq. We are super proud to support the development work you are doing in Uganda.

EL BARRIO WORLD WIDE

I would recommend apliiq to anyone who wants to start a clothing brand/ company the app is super easy and simple to use. The final prints on the t-shirts are very durable. I washed the shirts I got more then a couple of times to see if the print would start to crack. I am glad to say that there is no issue with the print. They also have excellent customer service if you ever run into an issue with your orders.

May 30, 2019

Thank you for your review! It's our passion to help get your apparel business going. We print with only the best available direct to garment printers so we are thrilled to hear you appreciate the prints! :-)

eggandasahd

Only apparel print on demand provider I trust to get the job done is Apliiq. Product labeling options are so key to having professional products and nobody even comes close to what Apliiq offers. Two thumbs way up.

Brown Dog Art Design

I use a couple of drop shipping print on demand , I am kind of picky and I like to have some things that are a bit out of the ordinary. Apliiq has the things that I've wanted. All there. Easy set up. Unbelievable customer service! The best way I can put it is, if the other companies I am using are "Macys'(which is great) then Apliiq is Saks Fifth Ave. They just seem to be a step up.

April 17, 2019

Hey Brown Dog Art Design-

Thank you so much for the amazing 5 star review. So happy that you've found what you've been looking for in a print on demand service. Oh, and amazing artwork. Keep up the great work!

-Your Apliiq team