Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Soul Coffee Apparel

Let me start off by saying when you're wrong you have to be willing to admit it. My last review was completely wrong and the people over at Apliiq are great communicators(I just needed to check the right boxes) great quality of work and look forward to working with them more in the future!

ThrashNRaid

Outstanding products and the customer service is unmatched. Like most companies, they had some major challenges to face during the height of the Covid-19 pandemic. Nevertheless, they were excellent at communicating the issues to me so I can relay it to my customers and very understanding when it came to mine and my customers concerns. Whenever I had any questions or concerns, I was able to quickly get in touch with someone that would resolve the issue in a very timely manner. I've tried products from other dropshipping distributors and they just don't match up to the quality of apliiq. The attention to detail and quality control, the personalized tags, and great variety of products make them the clear choice for who I want to use. During the height of the pandemic when processing and shipping was slower, many of my customers that received the products wrote me and said it was well worth the wait! Now that they have expanded their capabilities, to include a new facility open on the east coast, it has really increased productivity and we're seeing very quick turnaround times. Highly recommend.

MochaPrescribed™ Apparel

Worked with Apliiq for 1+ month, and still, NO PRODUCTS have been shipped. My customers are furious.

December 3, 2020

Hey MochaPrescribed,

I am so sorry about the issue with your orders. We have intentionally been holding them awaiting the completion of your branded woven labels. This is what we do by default to ensure we are shipping the exact design you have setup. It does take some time to setup quality products and I apologize if that wasn't clear to your initially.

I know you have connected with our team since writing this review and we are working to expedite all of your orders to ensure a more timely delivery for your customers.

Please note; once your labels are stocked at our facility you should expect standard turn around times.

Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding,
-Your Partners @ Apliiq

Mine Full Apparel

Excellent customer service and great results! The quality of the shirts are amazing. They make sure all my orders are done right and for that I am thankful.

Resolute Rebels

Unfortunately, the reviews are correct about the bad customer service... what a waste of what could be a good company but with poor staffing.

December 1, 2020

Hey Resolute Rebels,

Sorry to hear about any poor customer service interaction. Our entire team knows that we can only be successful through the success of our partners, so most of our 100's of 5 star reviews are because of how great our customer service team is.

Kindly let us know the issue so we can get it resolved for you.

Best,
-Your Apliiq team

Sad Supply

The app is simple and easy to use, excellent customer service. Good variety of products to choose from.

MUSEI FORRIR

Slow with collecting processing orders but quality and customer service is great. Would recommend if ordering in bulk.

KNDApparel

We used this app for some of our products & loved the material from the garments. Definitely would recommend.

JTBClothing

I've been using there services for a while now and I'm really loving everything about them. My customers are extremely happy.

Created by Jones

Great quality products. I really enjoy their customer service. Peter makes sure everything gets taken care of promptly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19