Apliiq Dropship

Apliiq Dropship

by Apliiq Inc

Build Your Clothing Line - Apparel On Demand

PGE-Tees

So far I’ve had a great experience...the quality of my products are awesome; I just wish that the shipping time was faster. I don’t want to lose current or future customers due to the slow shipping process. Otherwise, I think does a great job!

Nerdy Ink Apparel

I really give Apliiq 4.5 stars because there are some minor things that need to be improved.

*Read this for an in-depth review.

I started my clothing brand with Apliiq and everything is great. What makes them the best in the dropshipping business is the variety of different products, having 2+ decorations on the same product, and labeling options, which is probably the most important detail of any clothing brand.

Although they have many options for us to be creative, there are a few cons about this company. Let's go through the pros & cons:

Pros
- Creativity (having more than one decoration type on the same product).
- High-quality products
- Labeling options
- Cheap/Affordable (only if it's the blank and 1 decoration type)
- Customer service (live chat or phone is best)
- Does wholesale
- FREE campaigns

Cons (very minor things)
- Pricey when putting different decoration types and/or the same decoration type on 1 product (each print/file cost extra, even if both designs is on the front)
- Embroidery's biggest size is 4x4 (great for chest location but not great to expand your creativity with embroidery). This needs to be expanded in my opinion
- Can't upload your own artwork for the cut & sew, but you can do it for the hood linen and patches for some reason. ???
- Labeling prices

Let me explain about the labeling prices:

Simply put, you pay $100/yr for subscription, but once you run out you have to pay $100/100 labels, $200/200 labels, etc., to restock (understandable).

Now the part they need to fix!
While you are restocking your labels, your subscription is STILL active, meaning you have to pay $100 when your bill is due.

For example:
I've restocked my labels and paid $100/100 labels. Then I had to pay ANOTHER $100 the next week or 2, due to my subscription so I've paid $200 in a month. That's not right! If you ask me, they need to get rid of the subscription and have only the label prices for restocking purposes or specify what the subscription is for.

Their wholesale is a great option for those who are not into dropshipping. I wish they would invest in a space to keep inventory for screen printing purposes (where we have to buy it in wholesale, but can't dropship them). This will give companies the opportunity to dropship screen printed products. No other dropshipping company is doing that! Just an idea for ya Apliiq.

Overall, this company is absolutely great and is heading in the right direction. They are ahead of other companies due to label options alone! Minor adjustments here and there, and adding different decoration types that are fast for dropshipping (3D puff embroidery, dye sublimation, tackle twill, laser applique, embossing, etc.) this company could take over the dropshipping market, EASILY!

*Easier said than done though.

dreamygood

just started my first clothing brand using apliiq and shopify and so far so great! my goal is to make my brand a million dollar company at the least. apliiq's high quality products and competitive prices aswell as shopify's website design/user interface is a step in the right direction.

Ronniexrage

Apliiq has been our primary supplier since I started my company two years ago. Their team is very friendly and efficient. They deliver quality products at a reasonable price and I plan on doing business with them for years to come as my company scales. 10/10 would recommend

Hey Ronnie,
Thanks for the awesome review. It's been our pleasure to serve your brand as a partner, looking forward to future growth together.

🚀🚀🚀

Lovin' Life - Aimer La Vie

I use this app to take my brand to a private and luxury label. AWESOME COMPANY!!! QUALITY products and services!!!! Close attention to detail!!!

November 7, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Building fashion brands requires some patience and a ton of attention to detail. It's those fine finishing touches like your woven labels, that really pulls it all together. Proud to partner with you on your creative projects!

Gerardi Performance

Great products, very cool designs. Love the camo. Even better customer service, recommend for anyone looking for custom designs

November 7, 2019

Hey Gerardi thank you for the review. We also love the camo patterns. From jackets, to hoodies, to hats. We just can't get enough. You keep creating the hot designs, we'll keep sourcing the best products. Go team go!!!

Level Of Simplicity

I use this app to customize the the clothing provided. I love the compatibility between the app and shopify. I would love is if there were more stylish clothing and more placements for logos/designs...In my small amount of time with this app I have had to contact customer service several times; sometimes they're speedy, some days take longer than others but Ian Gruber has provided the best customer service I've experienced!

October 15, 2019

Hey, thank you for the review, we really appreciate it. We add 1-5 new products per week, so we are always expanding the options here.

Bummer Clothing Company

Amazing service, so many more clothing options than Printful, and they have better communication, and do a better job in my opinion! 100% recommend them!

October 15, 2019

Hey, Thank you so much for the amazing review. Glad you love how we communicate with our brand partners. Teamwork all the way!

AsianEnterprisesco.

I really love this app. The workers are friendly, very reliable and great customer service. Recommend 100%.

October 15, 2019

Thanks for the great review! We are happy to be of service!

Prescelto Clothing

Ian and the crew always goes out of their way to meet all my order requirements. They always make sure the customer gets their order on time if not early. The team handles any problems that have occurred headache free. Great dropshipping app and i would recommend to anyone looking to start a brand. Five stars all day.

September 11, 2019

Hey Prescelto Clothing-

Thanks a ton for the awesome review, we really appreciate you sharing your experience with others considering using this app. 😁

Can't wait to see how your brand continues to grow. 👍👍

Best,