Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

xoMTG

Peter and Kim and the rest of the team are absolutely amazing. This is the true definition of a partnership. Their customer service team has been extremely helpful with the launch of our store. They are patient, caring, compassionate, and understanding. They have an outstanding selection of products. I cannot even begin to explain how exceptional their app and customer service is when you're working with them. I would definitely say that they've built our trust while launching a clothing line during a pandemic and we look forward to building a deeper relationship over time.

Royalty Clothing Brand

Hands down a must have for any business that needs print on demand. Love the products they are amazing, print is perfect each and every time no misses, and also the customer service representatives are hands down the best in business go above and beyond with any problem or issues that occur. Truly the best in the business.

BeKindToday.shop

I'm a new drop shipping t-shirt store and after going through a couple different provides I have found apliiq is the best in the business for my needs. While they don't have a customer phone number listed, the chat option online works just fine for me and do be honest I prefer chat over phone. Also, personal shout out to Peter and Kim, they are super helpful and always help solve the problem and not create new ones. I'm in it for the long run with them now, looking forward to growing my business and partnership with them.

Vintage Vision

Apliiq is amazing. customer service is great and they really do everything they can to make sure your product is created just how you'd like!

Alesi Apparel

This is the best app to use when you're thinking about creating your brand. They have everything you need for your brand to be successful. I recommend this app to people all the time. The staff is always willing to help and answer any questions that you have. People like Pete and Kim are always willing to go the extra mile for you. The products are of great quality and made with care for your customers.

LonAnthony Parker Owner of Alesi Apparel

TEO II IV II ®

I really want to thank Mr. Peter Lamb for creating a very positive experience with his excellent customer service. Mr. Lamb both respectfully and charismatically helped me resolve an issue with a product I received. Mr. Lamb was incredibly patient while walking me through the process of the previous order and stayed with me until the new product was created. Every question that I had before and after the issue was resolved was carefully listen to and answered. Thank you Mr. Lamb and Apliiq for improving my dropshipping experience!

Dull Be Damned

I had previously written a poor review for this company and the only reason I feel that is important to mention is because the effort that went into correcting the issue was next to none! Not only was it SO EASILY resolved, Peter the customer service manager at Apliiq, took the time to explain growing pains and gave me his personal number for any future problems which was VERY reassuring. I made the right choice with my print on demand supplier, thank you so much for making things right! Cheers friends!

OVADEUS

Great group of folks. Dealing with some growing pains as are most all PODs. Personalized customer service is the difference here. I do appreciate the unique offering and customized tags. Much more legit for a starting brand.

Atomic Emotions

Customer service is key in this business. I Have worked with apps as Printify and Printful, it is a constant battle to get mediocre solutions that take weeks.

Nothing beats Apliiq live service, especially talk to Pete on webpage chat service, saved my life on some various situations.

Apliiq is the only way to go.

Money Junkies Streetwear

Great Customer Service after a called to get an update got a return call to see about the order and representative I talked gave me there personal number if I ever needed anything and I can appreciate it during the Quarantine that's been going on so Much appreciate keep up the work.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12