Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

AllFamCo

Peter and his team have been an incredible asset for us. They showed a real desire to make sure our products were as perfect as possible as if they were their own. It is a huge benefit to have such a knowledgable staff working with us as we build our business, and it truly does feel like a partnership. So thank you!

BHalcyon

The Customer Service is prompt and efficient! I really loved my experience with Pete! He was amazing in helping me understand the process and differences between DTG and Screen printing. He even zoomed me to show me exactly what my issue was and how it was going to be resolved. I will definitely continue using the app and Apliiq for a lifetime. I’m so pleased with its service and quality of work. Thank you for all you for all you have done and will continue to do! Give Pete a raise please? lol

WAVES Athletics, LLC

AMAZING service!!! Loving the awesome support and friendly team. We totally recommend and are extremely grateful for Apliiq!!!

Kid Activist

Apliiq is a unique Print On Demand provider that is ideal for anyone that is looking to build a brand with a solid partner! We recently started to use Apliiq and they take pride in creating high quality products and delivering great service. Apliiq offers a ton of customization options for anyone that wants to get their clothing noticed and be on par with other existing well known brands. Another huge plus is that Apliiq offers products that we may not find elsewhere, which is very important for our company's mission and brand. Being able to offer those unique items that are also environmentally friendly is in line with our company's long term goals and we're hoping that Apliiq will continue to offer even more options in the future! We hope that we can continue to partner with Apliiq for years to come as we grow!

Dukes & Duchies

I use this app as a manufacturing option for my clothing brand. The customer service is impeccable, the variation of products are better than other POD companies. The only wish I have is that they didn't up-charge as much as they do, but still, for the quality of work they do, I still say it's worth it!

Thirteen Thirty-Five Clothing Co.

Appreciate the good people over at Apliiq who take care of all my questions and issues. Products be fire when they land. Hope we both continue to grow in business.

E&X | Clothing | Shop

DO YOU WANT A SUCCESSFUL CLOTHING BUSINESS? USE THESE GUYS!!!! OMG, they exceeded my expectations by sooooo much! I have custom woven labels and the most detailed embroidery pathces. they have a line of clothes which are AMAZING for streetwear brands such as mine.

Ezeattire

The customer service is great and the items they have are of great quality out of all services this place has the best DTG quality. The selection of items may not be as much as other places but it deffinetly makes up for that with the quality of the items.

Strong Pods Canada

Great Company, I have used them for 2 months and they are very good with quality and reprinting any mistakes made as well as fixing issues that arise. The only issue is their customer service response time. No phone number to call, and their online service can take up to a week to hear back.

shop.newclub.golf

We've had a lot of success working with Apliiq. They offer quality products and unique design elements that aren't available with other POD apps!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24