Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

AsMoi

How is a business allow to run when they only promise but never deliver? I'm not going to waste my time on any long post about apliiq, or warn anyone just find out for yourself. I just want them to return my money.

World Wanderer Clothing

I am so mad at Apliiq.
I have at least 5 orders taken early july that has not been sent yet.
When I try to reach their customer service ........ NO ANSWER.
I am now trying to ask for full refund but I'm pretty sure I won't get anything.
Had to move my entire business to an other POD company which is TPOP. I highly recommend them.

GOD IS GOOD

I want to echo and underscore many of the reviews on here by sharing our story. We were really excited initially when we found Apliiq because it seemed like they could do everything we needed : print on demand, screen printing, private label, fast warehouse fulfillment, etc.

Underneath Apliiq's glossy exterior though is a slow, clunky, inept operation that will hurt your business. Orders on our website routinely took 4-8 weeks to actually get delivered to customers, much slower than the 'average weekly turnaround' time that was initially promised to us. We then had to deal with customer complaints and expensive refund requests.

Even their prices, which seemed ok when we first found them, turned into unhappy surprises due to a number of fees and subscriptions they charge you as a Store (fees for private label tags, fees for screens set up, fees for digital designs, fees for shipping to customers, etc.). We were told on the phone that shipping was included in their prices but it turns out that SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED. They will charge your credit card an extra $5+ every time they ship out one of your customer's orders on top of the $10-$15.

Margins are so difficult as it is in apparel/e-commerce but Apliiq seems hellbent on kneecapping your margins as much as possible.

In the end, we had to ask ourselves if we could trust and rely on Apliiq. Our whole business was based on Apliiq and by them constantly failing to live up to their services, our decision to switch was a painful but easy choice.

TLDR; Apliiq has been inefficient and disastrously slow with their ship times. AVOID them.

www.godsgood.com

MAXIM Streetwear

I have had an incredible experience thus far. Especially with representatives Kim and Peter. They have gone above and beyond to assure me that I am being taken care of. Peter and Kim have both taken the time on separate occasions to call me personally to keep me updated and make sure that things are going accordingly. I am beyond satisfied. Make the choice to switch to apliiq

Peace and Quiet

If you want to wait for over 2 months for a simple order then this app is for you. I have customers that ordered in July and the product still has not shipped. I am still getting emails about out of stock products over a month after I've ordered it. The support team completely ignores emails. Do not use this app for your business, it will cost you money and leave every customer disappointed. Horrible.

Shadebeast

Pretty much a complete fail for us, costing us hundreds of dollars in refunds plust the cost of the "premium" account where we were supposed to get embroidered labels put on products. After about 4 to 6 weeks of NO fulfillment, customers think your company is a scam. The virus, riots, the weather... all kinds of excuses. Now their moving and experiencing "growing pains" or whatever. Fail. Fail. FAIL.

Staffordshire Apparel

This company is a joke, I had two orders placed through them on 6/27/20. The first order was received 7 weeks later and it was the completely wrong product. The second order hasn't even been shipped yet, when I asked them about it they said it would be done the day I asked, that was a week ago now. Do not waste your time and money with them!

supertopshelf

60+ day order to delivery - what customer would accept this? I understand they're expanding based on demand, but they really screwed up by continuing to take new vendors and orders.

WeebySpace

Terrible! I still haven't gotten my item I ordered 7 July! They say that orders delayed up to 6 weeks but it's not true. Orders delayed up to 10 weeks! I have placed my order on 08/25/2020 and the estimated fulfillment date is 10/05/2020!! Also, they say that estimated order fulfillment is delayed up to 1 month!! So my customer ordered on 08/25/2020 and will get the order on 11/05/2020? And what about clients from Europe? They will wait another 1 month until the order is delivered from America! Also, a lot of my orders are gifts. Such a situation with all the orders, their customer service is not working as it should! I also use Printful, Printify, and Teelaunch. Their fulfillment times were also delayed due to COVID, but now they are back to normal, only Printful has longer fulfillment times, but not like Apliiq! How long are they going to use Covid-19 as an excuse not to produce and ship? It looks like Apliiq doesn't care and doesn't want to fulfill their orders. They do nothing! I will not use Apliiq for my future orders!!

nerdyroom

I contacted the support team of this terrible service !!! One of the employees started the correspondence with insults! He thought that I would not understand the meaning of this word. He called me a bastard! They do not fulfill the orders I paid for! I have been waiting for 3 months! I have screenshots of the correspondence with this * employee *. I will never use your service again! You are terrible! Because of you, I have a bad feedback as buyers did not receive orders!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15