Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
December 16, 2022

I had a great experience with several employees, especially Peter and Kim. Very helpful. I would definitely commend Apliiq to customers.

The City Collection
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 15, 2022

The product quality is terrible, especially for the price, I ordered 2 hoodies, which ended up being $107, the hoodies took 2 weeks just to ship, and the digital print quality is awful. It looks like it's been worn for a year, it's all faded and cracked, the colors look off and I haven't even washed them yet. Thankfully no one has bought anything from my store yet since I'm just starting out. I tried contacting them twice about why my order was taking so long since it was a very small order and I never got a response back. The tag on the hoodie is faded too and part of my logo is missing. Their website is really bad as well, the design feature is not intuitive at all and very basic. Did I mention their pricing? One hoodie costs 47 just to print (back, front, and sleeves) and the print is all cracked and faded, the hoodie came in the bag with hair and lint on the hoodie. Definitely would not recommend it. I was really optimistic considering all that they had to offer, but Apliiq is not worth it. Wasted my money and time.

VIRTUE x VACANCY
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Apliiq Inc replied December 15, 2022

Hey thanks for leaving a review & sorry to hear about your order. Please book a call to discuss your order, there are so many ways to troubleshoot and improve results for products: https://www.apliiq.com/site/book-a-call

Read the other reviews below about how the Apliiq team will help you get started!!! You need to invest a little bit more of your time and energy to understand approaches that will work for print on demand. I definitely also recommend a new partner introduction meeting, as your partner, our preference is to connect with each selling partner to plan, answer questions, and avoid misconceptions. We are working to make this more obvious when the app is installed in your store.

For example, a few things we noticed;

1) Regarding timing; 11/28 was cyber Monday the single largest day of eCommerce sales of the year. While we want to make and ship orders as quick as possible. You couldn't have picked a busier day to place a sample order. Try to have your collection solidified far before peak sales time, so everything is locked and loaded. You don't want to get started at the peak. Those turn times are not representative of what you can expect the other 50 weeks of the year.
2) All new product orders are reviewed by a human prior to printing, so sample orders do take longer by design. Quality over speed is intentional in sampling.
3) You missed the point of the entire Apliiq platform. We would never recommend a design like the ones in your order. Apliiq specializes in branding and relabeling products. Generally, we don't recommend adding 4 prints to a product as it will cut into your margins and you will end up with a ridiculous cost of goods sold. That is simply not a good print on demand product design. There are many other ways to brings products to life that will create super high quality products at a fraction of the cost to your brand (so you can make money).
4) As our help files state, the private label tag should be your brand logo, and not include tiny text. There is no need to put your brand name & logo in a tiny 1" x 1" space. Brand logo only is the move! 👍

Again, these are all good lessons to learn and we are here to help, just give us the chance...

Don't give up, dig in.
Talk soon,
-The Apliiq Squad

December 14, 2022

Kimberly is amazing and helpful. As I navigate through setting up my store she is there guiding and redirecting me and just all-around wonderful!!!!

lovebrandiellc.com
Time spent using app: 2 days
Apliiq Inc replied December 15, 2022

Yayyy! Apliiq loves having Kimberly on the team, so glad you had the chance to connect with her. It's more than an app, it's a lifestyle!! Remember the Apliiq team is always available for strategy, advice, or a laugh. Don't hesitate to book a quick call with our squad: https://www.apliiq.com/site/book-a-call

Talk soon!

December 2, 2022

Kim and Elena are the best! Super helpful & so responsive helping with anything we need via calls & chat. Products are awesome, custom branding options fantastic. Would recommend!

Sappy Apparel
Time spent using app: 2 months
Apliiq Inc replied December 15, 2022

Kim & Elena are the BEST, so glad you had an opportunity to connect with them. Also thank you for leaving a review.

Apliiq's entire customer service team is here to help your brand create and deliver premium apparel products. It's so much more than just a "shopify app" it's a team of people committed to helping your brand get off the ground.

November 22, 2022

great customer service & they offer the best color selection of all the drop shipping I've seen!! definitely would recommend.

Cassidy Lynne Education
Time spent using app: 2 months
Apliiq Inc replied December 15, 2022

Thank you for your review. Apliiq has spent a bunch of time an energy curating the best selection of apparel products on demand for your brand. The entire "print on demand" space can be so much more than a t shirt and coffee mug!!! Happy to share the vision and the journey with great stores like yours. ♥

-The Apliiq Team

November 17, 2022

Great products, fast and friendly customer service.
I had a few issues with designing custom products and the team helped me out with pricing, shipping and technical issues.

Koolang Moothang
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Apliiq Inc replied December 15, 2022

So glad you reached out to the Apliiq team to resolve your questions. We are always standing by and ready to help!

November 4, 2022

Been using apliiq as my primary provider of embroidered goods for months now and I love how easy it is to use!! they also provide great customer service and shoutout to kim from CS she's a real rockstar!!

Gilgamesh
Time spent using app: 11 months
Apliiq Inc replied December 15, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving the review. Love the embroidery & re-label hoodie design. Super congrats on all the holiday sales!

November 2, 2022

I used this app to seamlessly get my branded clothing to customers worldwide through my Shopify page. Customer support is very good. They helped me with a last minute address change before shipping the order.

Kmt Society
Time spent using app: 5 months
Apliiq Inc replied November 3, 2022

Hi KMT,
Thanks for leaving a quick review. Look forward to working with you to grow your brand!
Best,
-The Apliiq Fam

October 7, 2022

Both I, and my customers have enjoyed this service. Staff who has assisted are friendly, patient, and efficient all at once.

Empowered Seeds
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Apliiq Inc replied November 3, 2022

Hi Empowered Seeds,
We just love to help Shopify store owners make high quality apparel on demand. Hopefully that continues to shine through in the service our team members support.
Best,
-The Apliiq Fam

October 4, 2022

The app is easy to use and equipped with the right tools. The team has also always been responsive and of great help, its always a live person which I appreciate greatly.

Conscious Clothing