Reviews (498)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its extensive product range, customization features, and private labeling. They value its smooth Shopify integration and automated fulfillment, including tracking number provision. The product quality and brand enhancement are highly praised. The customer service is noted for its promptness, helpfulness, and excellent multi-channel communication. The team's commitment to customer satisfaction, even during peak times, sets it apart from other POD services.

April 10, 2024

Best POD company hands down. I needed a very good print quality for my clothing line and I didn't know much about Print-on-demand services and technology. So I created an account, and the Apliiq crew was right there chatting with me and answering all my questions. Not only that, but they went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with all my sample orders. When you work with Apliiq, you're not just a number, you matter to them. So far I've mostly talked with David and Kim, and they are AMAZING ! I genuinely like them and they offer a top tier customer service. By the way, I really recommend using Transfert printing because the colors are simply vibrant and very beautiful! If you are looking for the best Drop Shipping company, stop looking... YOU FOUND IT ! :D

My Store
2 months using the app
Apliiq Inc replied April 25, 2024

Thank you so much for leaving a review! Glad you discovered our transfer printing which expertly simulates screen printing results! So glad you got to connect with our US based customer service crew, who are all apparel experts!

Your Apliiq Crew

April 9, 2024

I am more than thankful with Apliiq Team. They are by far the best supplier/business partner I've had. Every time I need help or guidance with something they have been there to support every part of my projects and I really appreciatte each one of the Apliiq members that make this possible. Big Thanks to Kim, Atiya,David and Aron for always being so patient, kind and willing to help!

Higher Culture
3 months using the app
Apliiq Inc replied April 11, 2024

Thank you so much for leaving a review. The Apliiq team prides itself on providing excellent support and products for growing and established brands. We are so happy to partner with you on your brand.

All the best from your Apliiq Team

March 28, 2024

As a small business that just launched in November 2023, we chose Apliiq because we liked the variety of apparel options, private label, and ability to print on demand.

From the initial phone call with David S. through the ongoing support email and calls we've had when needed, the customer service has been OUTSTANDING.

We are extremely happy with not only the support, but if we've had any minor print issues, they've quickly handled them and clearly communicated the timeline for reprinting.

Apliiq offers small business owners peace of mind by providing quality products and customer service. We especially want to say "thank you" to David S. for his friendly, helpful advice and support.

Laine and Lori, co-owners
Louie Blue | louieblue.com

Louie Blue
7 months using the app

Hi Laine and Lori,

Thank you so much for leaving a review, so glad you've gotten to connect and work with David from our CS team! Look forward to helping your brand grow.

Best,
The Apliiq Team

April 17, 2024

Absolutely loved my designs from Apliiq!! They did a phenomenal job!! Highly recommend! The customer service is amazing as well, assisted me as soon as possible whenever I had a question! Superb Job, well developed team!!!

Cherry Drip
5 months using the app
Apliiq Inc replied April 24, 2024

Thank you so much for leaving a review, our team's look forward to supporting your brand!

-The Apliiq Squad

March 28, 2024

Peter and everybody over at Apliiq are absolutely amazing. They reached out immediately to let me know I had some errors in my artwork and quickly helped me correct the issue. I truly appreciate Top Tier Customer Service

Filthy Paper
Over 1 year using the app
Apliiq Inc replied April 11, 2024

Thank you so much for a leaving a review! Apliiq prides itself on top tier service for our brand partners! Wishing you the most success with your store!

-Your Apliiq Team

March 24, 2024

Hands down the best company to partner with to scale your brand. Fast and reliable communication with the customer service team and a plethora of design garments/options to choose from to truly help bring your vision to life for you brand. 10/10 recommended!!!

Apostle.Apparel
Over 2 years using the app
Apliiq Inc replied April 11, 2024

Thank you so much for leaving a review. We love to help brand owners scale up by creating premium branded apparel products!

March 8, 2024

I can't speak high enough about the team at Apliiq. Their customer service is quick, polite and always looking out for you. On top of that, their product is top of the line. Looking forward to continuing my brand with such a great team!

LuVitt Apparel
Over 2 years using the app
Apliiq Inc replied March 13, 2024

Thank you so much for leaving a review.

The Apliiq team truly cares about helping your brand create amazing products and grow!

Look forward to supporting your store!
Best,
-The Apliiq Team

April 23, 2024

very easy to use, great staff, quality products. Apliiq is the perfect partner to help grow your business

Flexinn
About 3 years using the app
April 15, 2024

We've had such a terrific experience with Apliiq. Not only are their products incredible quality, but their customer service team is so friendly and responsive. They are so detail oriented and always make sure that every product out the door is in excellent condition - we could not speak more highly of Apliiq!

F1R THE GIRLS
About 2 months using the app
Apliiq Inc replied April 24, 2024

Thank you so much for leaving a review, it warms our hearts, and makes us proud to support your brand!

-The Apliiq Team

June 3, 2024

I've spent years working with a variety of manufacturers, and the team at Apliiq is unparalleled in their customer service, attention to detail, and desire to see my business succeed. They are our partner in every sense of the word! I have placed my trust in this company with no regrets.

16Fleet