Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand , 401 reviews
We are extremely impressed with Apliiq's focus on both customer support and product quality. They truly went above and beyond to make sure that we are satisfied with order fulfillment, and I couldn't be happier with the product they deliver. I would highly recommend Apliiq to anyone looking for a top-notch ondemand apparel printing service that truly values its customers. Five stars all the way!
Thanks for your review!
The Apliiq team looks forward to supporting your store.
By focusing all of our attention on creating the best clothing products, it allows Apliiq to produce top quality products and provide top notch support for our brand partners.
Too long, won't read version of review: Amazing customer service, great products (quality superior to other POD services), shipping/production is so far questionable, and a very bad product editor.
Their quality beats the other POD clothing options, period. The clothing Apliiq sends is simply better than others. The selection is robust and, in general, in great condition. Embroidery is clean and professional, and the prints look great. That being said, there's a couple caveats that let my rating fall to 4-Stars:
- The clothing can take a bit longer than advertised to ship. I haven't opened shop yet, but the 2 sample orders I've purchased with a total of about 15 items were both delayed without an attempt to contact me. Both times the sample orders hadn't even entered production after a couple of weeks. I realize this isn't inherently indicative of the regular customer experience, and that they have more than my order to worry about, but I can't ignore it.
- The MUCH bigger problem is the product editor. It is remarkably far behind the other 4 POD services I've product tested with. You can't type what dimensions you want your art to be, you can't zoom the product being designed for a more precise placement, and possibly the worst part is that (due in part to the lack of sizing function beyond drag/drop) if you drag-size your artwork to the min/max the space will allow, it will subsequently change the resizing values. It's like this:
* I'm setting some art I want to be 10.5 inches. If I drag all the way to either small or large, the next time I try to set it to 10.5in, the max will be 10.4, or 10.3, or some number like that. The problem is also progressive; It gets worst the more times you hit the limits. The last item I was working on lost .3in of available size, so now the variants of the product each have slightly different size artwork on the same product. It would be such a simple solution to be able to input your desired size (which is the industry norm) and the drag-sizing just feels archaic and inefficient. (You can specify what you want the true size to be with the artists, but this just seems like it's adding a step for fun).
Sorry for the paragraphs, but hopefully I communicated my stance well enough.
Thank you for leaving this review, don't worry the Apliiq team reads the entire review. 🤣
Fair point on the product customizer, but frankly, no mockup will capture the products Apliiq creates for our brand partners. It's why most fashion brands that take eCommerce seriously use real product photos. We definitely recommend using the samples to take a few real photos. The customizer gives you the ability to leave a note, so it should be simple to state the exact size you want your artwork printed or embroidered, don't worry about the estimates.
Order turn times are 3 days in LA & 4 days in PHL, as of writing. The sample orders you placed are not representative of an eCommerce order your customer will place for a few reasons:
* the first time Apliiq makes a product a real human will review your artwork to ensure it will get a good result. it adds time, but improves quality for first time purchases. there is no delay on subsequent orders, once artwork is approved.
* the more number of custom items within an order the longer it will take to make an order. Most ecommerce orders from your customers will be 1.2 items on average. Orders of this size, on average will ship faster than orders with 6-7 products, especially if all the products are new.
We will look into mock up and photography possibilities, to see what improvements can be made. 🎖
-the Apliiq team
Been using Apliiq since I started my dropshipping clothing line. Set up is super easy, support team answers questions quickly and efficiently, and shipments are super quick. Definitely recommend to anyone starting out!
Thank you so much for your review! Shipping orders quickly is one of Apliiq's key fulfillment objectives.
Did you know that Apliiq improved (reduced) it's order turn around times by over 10% in 2022.
In 2023, Apliiq is working on more projects to continue to improve order ship times.
The Apliiq team is looking forward to supporting your store!
Apliiq has been a great partner for our store. Their customer service team is top notch, quick, responsive, and professional. The products we’ve ordered are top quality, and the designs came out perfect to our specifications.
Designing and importing to Shopify couldn’t be easier. The process is well thought out, and straight forward. We are very happy to have found Apliiq!
Thank you for your review.
Apliiq's strategies to success: make great products for our brand partners and provide phenomenal support. It warms our teams hearts that these are valuable to you.
Let's create some amazing products together!
I'm so grateful that a platform like Apliiq exists. They give women-owned business owners like myself the opportunity to work successfully from home. The level of personal customer support is unparalleled. The Apliiq staff truly cares about the success of my business, and provide solution-based assistance when asked. I have placed my trust in this company with no regrets.
Thank you so much!
Did you know... Apliiq was co-founded and is co-owned by a woman too!
Maybe great minds do think alike! 🧠
The Apliiq platform exists to empower creative entrepreneurs, we are so glad we found each other.
Talk more soon!
Awesome experience, Excellent customer service too! I talked to Kim via chat support and she was very helpful and kind! A++ would buy from them again any day, anytime!
Thank you for your review.
Apliiq looks forward to supporting your store!
Apliiq is awesome!
Recntly messed up an order on my side, added of the same hoodies on my store one with the right patches and one blank. Did an order and obviously selected the wrong one! Kim was great helped me track down the issue and sent me the right one asap!! Awesome customer service!! Great team and quality!
Would highly recommend :)
Thank you for leaving a review Jerome.
We are so glad you got to connect with Kim and we got everything sorted out together. You keep making those sales, we will hold down manufacturing and fulfilling orders for your store.
We got this & talk soon!
Apliiq of all of the vendors we work with to create clothing, they are the best. Customer service is very responsive. Pete has been great too when we need something out of the ordinary. The app is great and the options Apliiq has for custom branding. I think Apliiq has some unique options that we can leverage for hoodies, crop tops, shirts, shorts, etc. I would definitely recommend them. Across the board they get a 5 out of 5.
Thank you so much for the review.
The Apliiq team really loves to work with partners to bring their brands to life through quality apparel products. The team is proud to help our brand partners limit their financial risk and reduce waste by making products on demand whenever possible. So glad we found each other!
Customer service is wonderful. Any issue I've had they have been able to fix easily and quickly, as well as answer any questions. Kim and a few others have been a great help!
Thank you so much for leaving a review. 💖
So glad you got to link up with Kim, she is the best.
Don't hesitate to schedule a quick call with the team if you have any questions or any needs.
Look forward to making happy customers!
-The Apliiq Team
Recently had a great experience with Pete from Apliiq! He was able to catch some mistakes on my part prior to printing! His attention to detail literally saved me the trouble and money.
Thank you so much for leaving a review!
The best part about using the Apliiq app is access to the Apliiq customer service team. These folks are apparel experts and can help you with basic questions, design advice, manufacturing strategies, or ways to improve your results to get what you need. INDISPENSIBLE if you aren't a manufacturing expert!
Look forward to supporting your store,
-The Apliiq Squad