Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Olivier Industries

Orders about 1 month, didn't get anything. Support every time said it's on production takes a few days, now it's been weeks ago support said it takes a few weeks more.

After this answer I've to reply, what a fck lie. I've contacted 4 times to cancel the order, exactly after the shipping time was changed and there was no 6 weeks delivery time before... I've contacted a lot of times. I've canceled 4 days after I've ordered and the customers say, don't worry will finished this week but it doesn't so I've contacted again and again and every time you said it's in production can't cancel, after weeks it's not even made. You can have trouble with your stuff ok but don't lie to ppl.

August 5, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We have let all selling partners know to expect delays between 3 to 6 weeks, apologies if you weren't aware of those expectations prior to placing your order.

We are making investments in facilities, equipment, and team members to bring our order turn times back to our standard under 1 week time frames.

Of course if you would like to cancel your order, we will refund you, no questions asked. Just let me know your order id and I will have it done immediately.

Best,
Ian Gruber
CEO

Get To Tomorrow

Ordered first purchase about a month and a half ago. Still haven't received it. I contacted their support centre about 3 weeks ago and have never received a reply. I feel like they've just stolen my money.

Hashtag Athletics

This app is a waste of time and money. Not only does their selection of items suck, but also the time in which it takes to receive an item is ridiculously long. I do not understand how I can be charged $23 to just make a pair of shorts, and have to wait a month for it to arrive at the customer's house (my sample has not arrived yet and it has been 3 weeks) With it being at least a month to arrive at the destination, you are better off dropshipping shorts on your website for 1/4 of the price. Absolute joke of an app

August 5, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We have let all selling partners know, via a message at the top of every page of our website, and ongoing email communications, to expect delays between 3 and 6 weeks on all orders. I apologize if you were not aware of these delays prior to placing your order.

This situation is caused by increased order volume due to the pandemic and we are making investments in facilities, equipment, and team members to bring our turn time back inline with our under 1 week turn times, which have been standard for years prior of us doing business.

Best,
-Ian Gruber
CEO

ADVTR Apparel

Absolutely Amazing!

So where to begin... I started a lifestyle clothing brand not too long ago and i wanted to make sure that everything about my apparel revolves around sustainability. This is is quite difficult to accomplish when you think about the countless amounts of things that go into the development and creation of just one t-shirt. However, when i was starting out I did some pretty extensive research on many different options such as buying whole sale plain shirts then purchasing my own DTG printer with ecofriendly/ biodegradable ink and holding extensive amounts of inventory (not a cost friendly way of starting out). Not to mention when starting out and ordering a very large inventory many of the unsold items go into the garbage after a year of sitting on the shelf because they cannot be considered new anymore. Then I got to thinking there has to be a more cost effective and sustainable way of doing this.

That's when I discovered Apliiq through a youtube video of a start up company that did fun socks. I then decided to check Apliiq out and research them a little bit. What I found out is that all the ink they use is biodegradable and eco-friendly, they do make to order production which means your finished products are not just sitting around in a warehouse somewhere and they work with DTG printing, Screen Printing and Embroidering.

After developing my Shopify store I was able to install the Apliiq app very easily and add my knew product designs directly to my shopify store through Apliiq's website. Also whenever I ran into any design questions (trust me there were many) Apliiq's customer service team went out of their way on multiple occasions to help me figure everything out and help me.

I highly recommend using Apliiq first and foremost because of their incredible customer service and easy to learn platform.

Thudlife Apparel

Solid customer service, products are great, the embroidery on our products was really well done and the ability to do private labels is awesome.

Paisley Tiger

Slow service & never any communication. I have 3 orders that are all more than 30 days old, I have sent 7 (yes SEVEN) messages and have yet to receive a response to ONE. Every order that I have keeps getting pushed back. This is not a partnership, but a business that takes your money and hides. I have removed all of their products from our website and would recommend that anyone thinking of using them, look for alternative providers.

Oxman Apparel

July 10, 2020: I have been working with this app for about a month or so. I placed an order for a sample and I have yet to get it. Estimated delivery was 7/3 and today it updated to 7/24?! This happened after I sent a message and yesterday and have never heard back. Sent another message during normal business hours and still haven't heard back... I have started looking at other apps... I am very disappointed! | October 14, 2020: Just as an update, things haven't changed. The last order that went through my website with them was just delivered nearly 3 months later... Their products are a solid 5/5 stars and look amazing! But that's where the 5 stars end... Their customer service is lacking and lead times are way too long.

Kindafunnytees

Updated review again. I had an order put in 7/10/20 and was estimated delivery by 8/8/20 and still nothing as of 8/19/20. I had orders from AliExpress from China that was delivered in 2 – 3 weeks, this company is in LA and the order is for San Diego. It's ridiculous, and of course, there chat with us now always says “Unfortunately, we are offline right now. We will email you as soon as we are back online!”

Update - it has now been 15 hours, no response to my message in regards to this issue, it is no longer after hours and still no response, still can not upload anything, poor customer service. downgraded my review to 1 star now

Has issues when trying to add a product to the website. Their webpage doesn't always seem to be working, and of course, it happens after hours so nobody can respond till tomorrow. Been trying to add products for over 2 hours. I was able to add one but could not add variants so I just deleted the product. Very frustrating as I have all night to work on my site and now I won't be able too.

xoMTG

Peter and Kim and the rest of the team are absolutely amazing. This is the true definition of a partnership. Their customer service team has been extremely helpful with the launch of our store. They are patient, caring, compassionate, and understanding. They have an outstanding selection of products. I cannot even begin to explain how exceptional their app and customer service is when you're working with them. I would definitely say that they've built our trust while launching a clothing line during a pandemic and we look forward to building a deeper relationship over time.

Royalty Clothing Brand

Hands down a must have for any business that needs print on demand. Love the products they are amazing, print is perfect each and every time no misses, and also the customer service representatives are hands down the best in business go above and beyond with any problem or issues that occur. Truly the best in the business.