Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

aviatorlabel

wondering why nobody is speaking on the shipping times. Or should I say production times. They note delays 3 weeks due to COVID, currently I have 5 orders over 40 days, 4 still in production and 1 hasn't even started production yet. The one that hasn't started production was ordered first. Glad I tested the app with my friends buying from my website before actually opening. Quality good, selection great but production time is the worse. If it wasn't for production time, they would get 5 stars easy.

Zion Atreus Apparel

They are amazing! Apliiq has the best open line customer service I’ve ever experienced. They are really there to help you with the drop shipping process and perfecting your orders!

Burgandi

Was able to design my product to my liking with various different options to choose from. They always ask for clarification before proceeding with the next step.

DAY ONES CLOTHING LLC

Since my business has been using this company it has been nothing but a transparent relationship with great customer service if you just in business and needs an ideal business partner I recommend them,

Asane

I use this app to run my clothing brand and it is one of the best decisions I have ever made. With so many garments to choose from and so many types of customization, this app in a no brainer. Also, the customer service is impeccable and always helps when I am in need. All around great app and recommend tapping into its resources.

Damaged

They have great quality of products. Every single one of my customers has always been impressed with the quality of the joggers, hoodies, beanies, etc. I did at time have problems with the customer service. But someone will definitely get back to you and help you as soon as possible. Peter the head of their customer service is the sweetest and will go above and beyond to help. If theres any problems I trust talking with him, and they quality of the prints and embroidery will blow your mind.

Fenese Superior Clothing

Been working with Apliiq for about a year now and everything I've created through Apliiq has been good quality. Staff is very helpful and good response time. Looking forward to growing my clothing company more with Apliiq in the future.

DeadStock Apparel Co.

Apliiq is literally the best POD service out there! The allow you to custom brand your apparel and offer flexible ordering options. But the thing that put them over the top was my phone call with Peter. He literally called after hours from his personal phone to clarify and rectify a situation from earlier as well as explained every issue I have ever incurred. The personal touch this company gives to their products AND customer service is why I will ONLY use Apliiq! Keep up the great work guys!

Test Keem Isaiah

Great quality and great service on their behalf to grow a successful brand. Just what my team and I needed!

My Type Collective

Really wanted to like this company because of the large product selection, customization and white label options (we actually spent $100 on private label hang tags), but the shipping just takes too long and the process isn't transparent. One of our Canadian customers has been waiting 2 months for a hoodie and it's been a struggle getting this resolved with the Apliiq team (although I will say that Kim is great). All in all, it's a shame about the shipping times as we likely won't be able to see any ROI on our hang tag investment.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21