Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

JTBClothing

I've been using there services for a while now and I'm really loving everything about them. My customers are extremely happy.

Created by Jones

Great quality products. I really enjoy their customer service. Peter makes sure everything gets taken care of promptly.

Stories Clothing Inc.

Great experience when working with Apliiq.The team is very helpful with any needs you might have regarding there products. Peter was great in assisting me with the entire process and every question that I asked.

ABJ Wear, Inc.

I am new to the clothing line industry. And I couldn't have had a better experience. I'm not computer savvy but Peter Lamb was PHENOMENAL assisting me to complete my set up. I love all the products of Apliiq. But when you have someone go above and beyond it makes the beginning so much sweeter. Thank you Peter Lamb, you are the BEST!!!!

Sweater Hound

I use Apliiq and love that they are able to help me grow my business. Super helpful team! Can't wait to do more business with them!

SWAGG OFFICIAL STORE

As a writer rap artist producer an ceo outside of my music career for the last 2yrs i been working towards building my own brand to rep my label an music. Afther researching i decided Apliiq was my best fit! i study their blue print and how they operate and make their products and i gotta say um very impressed and they are just as down to earth in person , or on the phone as they are on youtube lol Um looking forward to doing long term business with these guys! Lets make some major money guys!

Equilibrium Brands

When deciding which clothing manufacturer to go with when starting my online store, I decided to go with Apliiq since I knew I didn't want to carry inventory and fulfill orders myself. They seemed to have a good product selection and cool brands program for adding my own labels to my clothes. Flash forward to today, a few months after going with Apliiq, and I have to say it was still the right decision. The way Apliiq integrates with Shopify is pretty easy and straight forward. Plus Apliiq's customer service is good in my experience. They are a growing company, like myself, so some growing pains are expected, but I've had a good experience setting up my new brand with them. Plus a huge shout out to Pete Lamb for his service and helping me with a bunch of my designs. It's people like him that go the extra mile for you that make you know you chose the right place.

Roaring Apparel

Apliiq was the best thing to ever happen to my business. It is by far the best company and app to use for your clothing line. The entire customer support team is also the best I have ever experienced. They are always available when you have a question. I was stuck on something and Peter was nice enough to reach out and call me personally to help walk me through the issue. Can't say enough!

Konkrete Jungle Attire

I understand they're having turnover time ratio issues but nonetheless they have very good quality worth the wait. How do I know? I'm glad you thought of asking. I'm not just a business owner using Apliiq I'm a customer of clothing apparel in general, but I get the one thing Apliiq offers at the table. It is magnificent to me personally as well as what I seek my brand to be and thats quality. From the stitching process, to the DTG (direct to garment) quality, the services offered to make the brand actually yours and standouts, and most of all its always made to order. If you know about exotic cars you know if you buy one brand new they're usually made to order for guaranteed quality control. I ordered some of my own products from them to test the entire system and process before my customers to try and better the system to allow for smooth integration for everyone who visits and orders from us. Its business in the making and on a ride I plan on being with for as long as my business will allow me to do so. Again I will admit the receiving of shipment time is not up to my liking but I do understand the process as well and the fact its a growing business like majority of us. Patience is of virtue.

Last Counterforce

The app and the staff at Apliiq are top-notch. We are new to the dropshipping world and they spent a lot of time with me to get my store and final product right. You should definitely have Apliiq as one of your main product lines within your apparel store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18