4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its extensive product range and customization options, including personalized brand and size tags. Its seamless Shopify integration and automated fulfillment process are praised for simplifying product management. The customer service is noted for its promptness and professionalism, often outperforming other POD services. Merchants also commend the high-quality products that accurately represent their brands. The platform is user-friendly, offering services like embroidery and personal branding, and has a supportive online team. Merchants have reported satisfaction with the order turnaround times.

February 1, 2024

Yash was very helpful, in clarifying Apliiq's policy regarding woven labels, that I wasn't aware of as it relates to subscriptions. Really appreciate his help and understanding.

ATIRE APPAREL COMPANY
Over 3 years using the app
Apliiq Inc replied February 19, 2024

Thank you so much for leaving a quick review. So glad you got to connect with Yash.

Woven labels and embroidered patches are great branding approaches for apparel projects!

Talk more soon!
Best
-The Apliiq team

December 18, 2023

amazing at helping with any issues

DJ Costa
Over 3 years using the app
Apliiq Inc replied December 21, 2023

Thank you so much for your review. Apliiq staffs it's support team with real, live humans that are eager to help you solve your problems.

December 30, 2023

We have had an outstanding experience with Apliiq. From the very beginning they have been professional, available and have accommodated all of our needs. We love that we are able to dropship items to customers versus having to preorder with customers waiting months to receive their items. The quality choices of garments are also very flexible and affordable for our business. We recommend Apliiq to friends that are looking for a dropshipping/printing company all the time.

Scorey Merch
Over 1 year using the app
Apliiq Inc replied January 11, 2024

Thank you so much for the review! The Apliiq team loves to work directly with merchants to create products that suit your brand's needs and vision!

Look forward to supporting your brand,
The Apliiq Team 👊

November 30, 2023

Excellent and personable customer care received by Pete, who took time out of his busy day to chat to me online, helping me better understand the application's features, and walking me through some best practices for smoother sailing.
Great service by any means, highly recommend!

rubbaduck
About 2 years using the app
Apliiq Inc replied December 4, 2023

Thank you so much for the review.

Apliiq's team of apparel experts is standing by to help you bring your vision to life.

The Apliiq Team

January 1, 2024

That's the best app for clothing branding you will ever install !

Lightning
5 months using the app
Apliiq Inc replied February 19, 2024

Thank you so much for your review!

The Apliiq Squad

December 18, 2023

Peter and His Team do an amazing job of handling business a making sure the customers are satisfied and that products arrive on time. I would definitely recommend this service to anyone who wants to start a brand.

FvkeMerchand!$e
7 months using the app
Apliiq Inc replied December 21, 2023

Thank you so much for leaving a review.

Apliiq has made substantial increases to production capacity and staffing for the holiday season to ensure orders placed before the cutoff time arrive before Xmas.

Your Apliiq team

November 29, 2023

I’ve been with Apliiq since the beginning of our Brand and I’m so happy with the quality and customer service!

Kim is the best! She’s professional and provides the best customer service you can ask for!

-Fluke Apparel Co.

Fluke Apparel Co.
Over 1 year using the app
Apliiq Inc replied December 4, 2023

Thank you so much for your review & trust!

The Apliiq Team!

December 15, 2023

The customer support really great and really helpful

AMERICAN OUTLAND GEAR
6 months using the app
Apliiq Inc replied December 21, 2023

Thank you so much for your review!

January 9, 2024

Addsumcolor appreciate everything about apliiq from the updates to the point where they make sure i really okay on my end. Apliiq will really make sure you’re doing the right thing for yourself. High appreciation to Pete Lamb and his beautiful team APLIIQ

AddSumColor
2 months using the app
Apliiq Inc replied January 26, 2024

Thank you so much for leaving a review!

December 8, 2023

For small business owners and ecommerce brands wanting excellent customer service for their customers, Apliiq is the supplier for you.

I have used printful, printify, and alibaba for suppliers before and have had horrible luck. Printful consistently asymmetrically misprinted my products. Printify gave me quality issues with DTG printing, and Alibaba gave me horrible shipping times and prices. As someone wanting to build a brand built on excellence and quality, this has been incredibly frustrating for me in the past.

But Apliiq offers the personal touch and customer service you are looking forward when it comes to building a brand. Apliiq offers excellent customization to products including custom brand tags and custom sizing tags. They offer the ability to schedule calls and talk with agents as well.

But the reason why I like Apliiq is because recently I needed a tall order of items expedited during the busiest time of the year, and David Softli who is part of Apliiq, went out of his way to see that I received my order within a weeks time. We are trying to launch our business big time into the new year and had scheduled a photoshoot with minimal turnaround time and David was able to deliver.

If you are looking for a supplier that is going to match your effort as a business own, offer excellent customer service, and a high quality product. Apliiq is the supplier for you.

Upward and Onward
8 months using the app
Apliiq Inc replied December 13, 2023

Thank you so much for the amazing review and so happy that David was able to help get you your order when you needed it most! Cheers to many more!!

Happy Holidays,