Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

BeKindToday.shop

I'm a new drop shipping t-shirt store and after going through a couple different provides I have found apliiq is the best in the business for my needs. While they don't have a customer phone number listed, the chat option online works just fine for me and do be honest I prefer chat over phone. Also, personal shout out to Peter and Kim, they are super helpful and always help solve the problem and not create new ones. I'm in it for the long run with them now, looking forward to growing my business and partnership with them.

Vintage Vision

Apliiq is amazing. customer service is great and they really do everything they can to make sure your product is created just how you'd like!

Alesi Apparel

This is the best app to use when you're thinking about creating your brand. They have everything you need for your brand to be successful. I recommend this app to people all the time. The staff is always willing to help and answer any questions that you have. People like Pete and Kim are always willing to go the extra mile for you. The products are of great quality and made with care for your customers.

LonAnthony Parker Owner of Alesi Apparel

TEO II IV II ®

I really want to thank Mr. Peter Lamb for creating a very positive experience with his excellent customer service. Mr. Lamb both respectfully and charismatically helped me resolve an issue with a product I received. Mr. Lamb was incredibly patient while walking me through the process of the previous order and stayed with me until the new product was created. Every question that I had before and after the issue was resolved was carefully listen to and answered. Thank you Mr. Lamb and Apliiq for improving my dropshipping experience!

Dull Be Damned

I had previously written a poor review for this company and the only reason I feel that is important to mention is because the effort that went into correcting the issue was next to none! Not only was it SO EASILY resolved, Peter the customer service manager at Apliiq, took the time to explain growing pains and gave me his personal number for any future problems which was VERY reassuring. I made the right choice with my print on demand supplier, thank you so much for making things right! Cheers friends!

OVADEUS

Great group of folks. Dealing with some growing pains as are most all PODs. Personalized customer service is the difference here. I do appreciate the unique offering and customized tags. Much more legit for a starting brand.

Money Junkies Streetwear

Great Customer Service after a called to get an update got a return call to see about the order and representative I talked gave me there personal number if I ever needed anything and I can appreciate it during the Quarantine that's been going on so Much appreciate keep up the work.

Tee Hug Shop

Update: 2 star because simply they dont care, specially if you`re small fish! Simply absurd what they are doing! It`s not so simple cancelling orders like they suggested! Extremely disappointed

I've just opened my store and I`ve been impressed with Apliiq since day one! As soon as i got my first sample I was hooked! It was the most perfect embroidery ever! Also the customer service has been spot on, cant complain. The fact that they have a designer to overlook the prints helped me a lot. So far has been an incredible experience and hopefully we will grow together! !!

Establishment For Human Goods

The customer service at apliiq has been top notch they have always helped me with getting set up and if i have any questions with my orders. great company to work with

Begin Now Keep Going

I started a merch side project this year. I wanted professional printing, labeling and drop shipping for my t-shirt designs and these guys have that all covered. And I also wanted someone who cares about my merch, someone who has my back. I’d done 10+ designs with apliiq and they’ve been there for me on everyone of them, from start to finish. Thanks apliiq! Hurry up and open your East Coast location so I can thank you in person. Peace from NYC.