Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
Edited April 25, 2022

Customer service is A+. I had some bumps along the way, but Peter has been able to smooth the path for me, and the team of reps have always been polite and helpful. Production has been fast. Faster than I expected. I will say, as an international buyer, I have been a bit frustrated with shipping times. While they do their best to get the product out on time, the shipping to Canada has been quite disatisfying. Hopefully, some new shipping options become available for us in the future.

The Heartbreak Club
Time spent using app: 11 months
Apliiq Inc replied April 21, 2022

Hey-

Super sorry about any delays with international shipping. We are looking for better international shipping options.

👍👍

Your Apliiq Squad

April 4, 2022

Incredible. They offer the best POD services possible. Woven labels, patches, embroidery, and much more you will absolutely not find anywhere else. The customer service now is something real extraordinary. Kim and Pete went above and beyond to fix an issue I was having. Hopped on a video call and we figured this issue and resolved it together. Beyond stoked on them.

Shinrai
Time spent using app: 12 months

Hi Shinrai,

So happy you love using our services, we have designed them with creating the highest quality apparel products for online stores like yours.

-Ian

March 25, 2022

This is an absolute 5 star app. I’ve been using Apliiq for a few months. Very little problems and awesome customer support! I high suggest using this app to drop ship clothing onto your Shopify.

Crow Boy's Store
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hey Crow Boy-

Super love your fun designs. We are proud to support your online store.

Looking forward to many sales to come,
-Your Apliiq Crew

February 25, 2022

I experienced excellent customer service with fast response time. Pete Lamb was very willing to work through my issue, lay out my options and resolve it quickly. The interaction turned what I thought could be a stressful situation into a very smooth solution.

LOCALSIXONEFIVE
Time spent using app: Over 2 years

Hey Local615!

We pride ourselves on our US based customer service team. All of our team members love helping our partners turn their creative energies into amazing products.

-Apliiq Squad

February 16, 2022

I really could not recommend this app enough!!! There are too many good things to list them here but I will say the customer support is second to none. Peter and Emerson specifically have gone out of their way immensely to make sure all of my questions are answered and I am on the right path. So so soooo happy with my experience using Apliiq.

Eternal Summer
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 15, 2022

This app allows you to team up with a manufacturing team that truly cares about you. They have an amazing interface to create your brand as you display in your head. Top of the line support team as well!! 110% recommended

𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐢
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 15, 2022

I use Apliiq for drop shipping apparel and they have exceeded my expectations. The clothing brands are of good quality; good selection and quick turnaround. Their embroidery is top notch!! The branding options is a great touch. Not all has been perfect; I’ve had to contact support several times, but let me tell you they are FAST to respond and resolve issues. I’m rocking with Apliiq in 2022

GolferBro
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 14, 2022

I've been using Apliiq's services for a few months now, and they've been very helpful with their printing services, especially their customer service. They've been very responsive when it comes to figuring out an issue and have gone above to help with what they can. Many props to their customer service

ACS La Vida
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 11, 2022

I experienced excellent customer service. Kim was very helpful and detailed when explaining things!!

wetpaintkicks.com
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 10, 2022

Absolutely amazing experience! love working with Apliiq. Their customer service is amazing. Anyone looking to design there own streetwear brand should definitely look into them!

Spyglass Parkour Company