Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Livy Lou Gifts

Software is outdated and frustrating. Orders waiting 10+ days and they didn't even have the blanks to print yet. Out of the 4 orders placed i ended up canceling all 4 because they never got the blank in. No official process for refunds and they said they would charge a 15% restocking fee for orders canceled that they had blanks for. I was able to get in touch with someone when needed so that is a positive for them. Overall just not what I need, might be good for tiny shops who don't have many orders and can babysit them.

Street Race Specialist

The Apliiq Team are amazing! They are always there to help with easy and clear instructions. The app is easy to use and so far, seamless. I would totally recommend to others.

TRILLANO

the best app i have ever used the customer service is the best all the workers there are respectful and very good listeners. Communication skills are amazing

WEST COAST DYNAS

AWESOME TEAM of PROFESSIONALS! Kim, Pete, Sebastian just to name a few have provided GREAT service!

The CF Company Store

Apliiq is a top notch app! We do have to approve a number of substitutions but the process is fast and painless. Their support staff is always friendly and helpful.

Musa Apparel MMXII

Great staff there at apliiq! Had two minor issues do to a learning curve with just how to integrate apliiq into Shopify and how the orders should be processed... but they followed well (Peter Lamb) Did... and he made sure me and my team had a great understanding of how everything works! With that I'm truly satisfied with their products and services!

The TYG Collection

Sebastion is an ANGEL!!! Do Ya'll hear me??!! He was absolutely amazing :) Never been been more satisfied with phenomenal customer service. He was knowledgeable, patient, and helped me understand everything in regards to my questions, and the printing process. He should definitely be training others to walk in his footsteps, because he exceeded every expectation I thought I would have! Thank You Sebastian and the entire Apliiq Squad! I haven never been so satisfied with a business, and look forward to this journey going further!! Great Quality Work & Great Customer Service!!

Created Real

It is a very great company. If anything were to go wrong they are always there right away to help you. I love using apliiq

Surf Trip Supply

Great app, great customer service and most of all, great products! I would highly recommend to pretty much anyone!

KAYEL APPAREL

We continue to receive excellent customer service from Peter Lamb. Any inquiries we have had about product details or order status Pete was able to fully understand our needs, deliver the correct information and execute.