Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

SneakFit365

Peter Lamb was very helpful with an SKU mix up on my store. I really appreciate his help! He went through and fixed each item that was wrong and also agreed to send my customers a free item on the house! I really love the App and available options!

Pandei

The company itself is just so smart for private branding your clothing brand. Also with this feature you can dropship and it such a life saver. Makes the whole process automatic and easy for the designer! ALSO NOTE RUMORS of CUSTOMER SERVICE BEING BAD IS FALSE. They are just working hard to expand and become a bigger and better company.

Iris Colton

Out of all the apps I have used, I must say Apliiq is one that is a keeper by far. The customer service is incredible and Peter Lamb goes well above what is asked. Always a pleasure to work with a company the understands the needs of the customer. I couldn't be happier with the product choices and the way the business handles itself in these difficult situations going on in the world at the current moment. THANK YOU for being the best company for style, organization, and being so unique with every product!

One Above Performance

Peter Lamb is a great customer service rep, he is on top of his game answering my questions and offer solutions as well.

Shock Merch

I am a Youtuber with almost 100,000 Subscribers and I can say after using Apliiq with Shopify it was one of the easiest and best things for a startup clothing brand! And my fans on my ElectricShock14 channel loved the hoodies!

DEPUIS TOUJOURS

Great selection of quality apparel to embellish for your brand/store! Easy to use app and one of the best customer service teams I've ever dealt with in this industry. Highly recommend!

The New Age Clothing Co.

Apliiq is awesome!! I was able to grow my business and put more products out using them. They customer service is awesome too. Kim and Peter are knowledgeable and helpful.

EvolutionTshirt

Excellent Service, Peter Lamb is a very knowledgeable and great communicator of how navigate the system.

whencecameyouniversity

I was excited when Apliiq added a drop shipping service to their business. I knew that it would be a game changer for my store. They offer more than the usual cookie cutter items that most drop shipper offer. You definitely have to add this app to your store.

We Move New York

With just one product from Apliiq I was able to have grow my sales exponentially. And the customer support is on point.