Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Texas Bred Lifestyle

I started using the Apliiq App in September. They have been great with customer service and quick to fix any issue I would run into. Being a new company, it was nice to work with a company with high quality customer service, and high quality production teams.

Larogue Mompoint

Apliiq is one of the best POD options out there for new clothing businesses. Their customer service is unmatchable and they make sure you get the product that you want. I would highly recommend Apliiq to anybody that is starting a drop-shipping business.

Power Purpose Gear

Apliiq is an excellent POD and Drop Shipping company to work with. Their printing, selection and customer service is EXCELLENT!!! They respond quickly to questions, have artists help you finalize your artwork and have a great selection to choose from. I tried many companies but I felt Apliiq was the best and wants to help me succeed! I highly recommend APLIIQ!

JON BLANCO

Apliiq is one of the best POD options out there for new clothing businesses. The level of customization they offer is unparalleled. I would highly recommend the embroidered patches and label services.

X-Tinct Apparel

Apliiq offers superb quality and attention to detail on all products that they ship. They have a number of great features that i have not seen elsewhere which can really make your products feel like your own! Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants quality, customization and happy customers!

Blended Love Clothing

HARD WORKING COMPANY THAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED! They have high quality products and great communication

Will II Win Sports Apparel

This app is the best from a drop shipper.. Customer service is the best that I have dealt with, If you trying to build a brand and need consistence Apliiq is it!

SHQ1PE

I am extremely happy with this app and the team in general. They are very helpful and are always ready with a solution. As a new clothing brand I am very happy to have Apliiq as one of my partners and look forward to working with them in the future!! Thank you for your hard work and determination towards your customers!

Ever Aaro

Don’t ever lose Peter!! Never have I ever had such wonderful and personable experiences with customer service. Who else makes calls after 10pm to address qualms and actually provide solutions!? He also saved me from burning my delicious never any chicken sausages and didn’t judge me for telling my toddler to aim for the drain

Gapelii Brand

Apliiq is a great company. Peter is an upfront and honest person who provides excellent customer service. Apliiq did experience a major hiccup with production times during the COVID-pandemic which was less than pleasant but, looks to be getting back on track quickly. They are excellent for emerging brands and provide quality products. I recommend this app.