Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Establishment For Human Goods

The customer service at apliiq has been top notch they have always helped me with getting set up and if i have any questions with my orders. great company to work with

Begin Now Keep Going

I started a merch side project this year. I wanted professional printing, labeling and drop shipping for my t-shirt designs and these guys have that all covered. And I also wanted someone who cares about my merch, someone who has my back. I’d done 10+ designs with apliiq and they’ve been there for me on everyone of them, from start to finish. Thanks apliiq! Hurry up and open your East Coast location so I can thank you in person. Peace from NYC.

Kura Designs

I absolutely love the customer service for apliiq. Most of the time, the embroideries come out great, but when they do make an error, their customer service is nothing but helpful!

2020progressive

This is a fantastic custom product company. The quality is insane, they offer so many great customization options, including your own labels. I personally love their front pockets (Frockets) which can be custom printed with fun designs. I've been designing products with Apliiq for several years now and will continue to do so. Thanks guys!

neimbrand

LOVE LOVE APLIIQ. Not only is the customer service incredible, but the final products are amazing. Dropshipping with Apliiq is really the only way to go for a small and environmentally friendly apparel store.

bantoooutdoors

I found Apliiq after my previous fulfilment service provider just went out of business with a very short notice. The app was seamless. I was back online in a very short period of time. Customer service is fantastic. And the products are very good. Completely satisfied. Strong recommendation from me.

IZERA Inc

We have had great experience with Apliiq. Customer service is incredible, responses are quick, and they involve you in overall decision-making. Did I say dropshipping with Apliiq is the best....well it is :)

KhiyerBrand Clothing

I really Like how management take care of they’re customers and make sure everything is good. I believe this A great tool for success. Thanks Pete

Moon Lambo

Top-notch printing with a great selection of high-quality blanks. Also, the ability to do custom branding to your merch makes this more for official, serious brands and not fly by night POD merch for internet celebrities. This is for BRAND builders who take their craft seriously.

Surreal Dream

I was having difficulty starting my brand but I came across Apliiq and my world changed. There ways of going about the production of your clothing/designs is extremely easy to use. They are easy to reach and the manager is very friendly and always available to answer any questions. I love Apliiq and I don't regret investing my time or money in them.