Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

The Blck Wht

Having just relaunched my clothing brand, Apliiq has been an amazing service for me and my customers. They have provided me with great customer service since my first inquiry. Their products and actual services such as embroidery and printing, are all high quality and precise. And the process is fast and simple from start to finish. You really have nothing to lose working with this company so I wouldn’t hesitate to start sourcing through them today!

Equity Apparel Co

I've recently launched my commerce brand completely back-ended by apliiq and I could not be happier with the service. No hidden fees, incredibly easy setup, and perhaps best of all - incredible customer service. Peter and Kim are awesome over there.

Hopefully the start to a long relationship. Highly recommend!

Oppo Brand

If you are looking for a small business, intimate, personable service and support. This is the one apparel dropshipping company that will provide you that. They also provide a unique value I have not found with anyone else, which is woven brand labels. For a company that dropships, I cannot tell you how important this is for growing your BRAND name.

FalcoWear

I had several questions so I reached out to Peter at Apliiq. He was very helpful. Being new he answered the questions I had and also advised me of things I didn't know about.

Sauced Wear

This app is an excellent way for an artist to put their artwork on clothing. Keep up the great work!

Chaotic Apparel

I use Apliiq in my Shopify store for dropshipping products. Recently there has been some technical difficulties between my shopify and Apliiq account.

Customers have ordered a shirt in their desired color and size but received a COMPLETELY different product in a random size. Although the issue was the information being sent from my shopify store to Apliiq, the team at Apliiq took on the task to resolve all the issues for me. I have spent more time on the phone with Pete than my own family. The result has been nothing but fantastic. I couldn't be more satisfied with this team and their customer service. Running business is nothing short of exhausting and hectic. If it weren't for these guys and gals at Apliiq i would not be able to do it. I am Active Duty military with little to no time for anything else and the convenience of these services is the unspoken hero. Not all heroes wear capes, but i wouldn't be surprised if everyone at Apliiq wore one from 9-5 every day.

Chaotic Apparel

ÜPHORIC

SO great if your just starting out with a brand and want a professional brand feel or just want to customize pieces. Very easy to use and their team is awesome!

Kale Kreations

This app was really good, and it's very organized. Not very overpriced at all and practically has the products that you need!

Illusion Apparel Co.

Apliiq has a wide range of products, making a rich catalog possible. They didn't meet 100% of what i needed, BUT they always make things right, by providing the best customer service. Exactly what makes ecommerce a positive experience; whether it's b2b, or d2c.

Octane Shop

Awesome company, excellent customer service (Peter Lamb and crew), and amazing high quality retail ready products!! I love the pocket tees and custom lined hoodies :)