Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Peace and Quiet

If you want to wait for over 2 months for a simple order then this app is for you. I have customers that ordered in July and the product still has not shipped. I am still getting emails about out of stock products over a month after I've ordered it. The support team completely ignores emails. Do not use this app for your business, it will cost you money and leave every customer disappointed. Horrible.

Shadebeast

Pretty much a complete fail for us, costing us hundreds of dollars in refunds plust the cost of the "premium" account where we were supposed to get embroidered labels put on products. After about 4 to 6 weeks of NO fulfillment, customers think your company is a scam. The virus, riots, the weather... all kinds of excuses. Now their moving and experiencing "growing pains" or whatever. Fail. Fail. FAIL.

Staffordshire Apparel

This company is a joke, I had two orders placed through them on 6/27/20. The first order was received 7 weeks later and it was the completely wrong product. The second order hasn't even been shipped yet, when I asked them about it they said it would be done the day I asked, that was a week ago now. Do not waste your time and money with them!

supertopshelf

60+ day order to delivery - what customer would accept this? I understand they're expanding based on demand, but they really screwed up by continuing to take new vendors and orders.

WeebySpace

Terrible! I still haven't gotten my item I ordered 7 July! They say that orders delayed up to 6 weeks but it's not true. Orders delayed up to 10 weeks! I have placed my order on 08/25/2020 and the estimated fulfillment date is 10/05/2020!! Also, they say that estimated order fulfillment is delayed up to 1 month!! So my customer ordered on 08/25/2020 and will get the order on 11/05/2020? And what about clients from Europe? They will wait another 1 month until the order is delivered from America! Also, a lot of my orders are gifts. Such a situation with all the orders, their customer service is not working as it should! I also use Printful, Printify, and Teelaunch. Their fulfillment times were also delayed due to COVID, but now they are back to normal, only Printful has longer fulfillment times, but not like Apliiq! How long are they going to use Covid-19 as an excuse not to produce and ship? It looks like Apliiq doesn't care and doesn't want to fulfill their orders. They do nothing! I will not use Apliiq for my future orders!!

nerdyroom

I contacted the support team of this terrible service !!! One of the employees started the correspondence with insults! He thought that I would not understand the meaning of this word. He called me a bastard! They do not fulfill the orders I paid for! I have been waiting for 3 months! I have screenshots of the correspondence with this * employee *. I will never use your service again! You are terrible! Because of you, I have a bad feedback as buyers did not receive orders!

Cringe Fam Merch

Our orders shipped out 6+ weeks late or never and customer service is totally unresponsive. We understand there are delays with COVID19 but these delays were not articulated at all on their website and their customer service has been terrible.

Tatik

I was so excited when I saw that they had the options for pocket shirts, hoodie liners, custom branding, and the fact that they had a timeline attached to each order..... AAAAAAAND after many many days of transferring all my products to them everything basically fell apart. Nothing is being delivered, over 2 months for something to even get shipped!!! I lost so much money and customers and my brand was hurt because of this... no answers from their team that was relevant, just random "we're doing our best"nothing practical at all! no timeline on when the issue will be fixed, and rude team!!!!!! I switched all the orders into a different provider, and the difference is insane! I don't care about selling pocket t-shirts anymore if all ill get is bad reputation. This was the most stressful time of my business, and all caused by them. DO NOT INSTALL!

LIFT. It's a Lifestyle.

Welp..

I was so excited to partner with Apliiq. Completely left the other companies I was doing business with, left my printing company. I was sold on everything they were selling... In the beginning. They simply can't produce the product in time. Minimum wait time has been 60 days. I've lost countless dollars and countless customers over Apliiq not holding up their end of the deal. They have given their customers the same line "We are working hard to fix it" but nothing has budged in months. These reviews are very discouraging because if they had it together in the 10 years they've been operating I feel they could be a powerhouse.. I am currently making the move to take my business elsewhere. I wouldn't recommend building a site to work with Apliiq..

Jordan Willson Ent.

Response and Delivery time is EXTREMELY slow. Considering shipments is NOT coming from China. I’m really DISAPPOINTED