Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

¡Rooted in Money!

I enjoy this app for its convenience and excellent customer service they have very good response time on questions and help with finding solutions to problems in any orders also many different products to pick from and customize all very cool stuff

Checkmate Apparel

The app is easy to use and a lot of options you can customize. Great customer service Peter Lamb really goes the extra mile.

ByondLimitless

I've been with them for a few years now. Was super excited when they released the shopify option, it's been flawless. Also huge shutout to Peter Lamb, always on top of it when i reach out to support.

Titanethics

Great apparel choices and private labeling options. Excellent customer service. I would recommend their services.

That Hoody Shop

A big shout-out to Peter Lamb who came to my rescue on a Saturday. He helped me iron out the kinks for my first campaign. Let's see how it goes. Check it out at apliiq.com/campaigns/that-70s-girl-dead-head-tee.

Question. Clothing

Great customer service team. Peter and Kim resolved any concerns I had and you could tell they were invested in making sure I had a great experience with the company. Would recommend their services

Espoir Apparel

Shoutout to Peter Lamb for all the assistance. He definitly look out for me everytime. Appreciate it my guy!

Slight East Supply

I love Apliiq and Peter Lamb was a big help in answering my questions in areas of concern I’ve had. I will continue to work through apliiq.

Patriot Life Gear Inc.

Pete Lamb Looked out for me and answered all of my questions and got me set up right! Everything my company needs in one location! I appreciate you guys! IF you are starting an apparel company.. THESE ARE THE GUYS YOU NEED! Happy to help them grow as I grow!

Coastal Clothes Company

Peter was extremely helpful when I sent in a chat. The one thing that I would suggest doing is getting pockets that already come on the tee so they are the same color as the shirt. This allows people to just add a design to the pocket, but it does not force the user to have to color the entire pocket or turn it white. Thanks for your help!