Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Unruly Supply

PETER AND KEVIN ARE THE GREATEST PEOPLE TO TALK TO!!! They answer ALL my questions and are extremely professional. As far as the app goes, i have never worked with an app as flawless as Apliiq. Everything is straight to the point, and if you're new in the Print on Demand industry, trust me!! They really really really have your back! thank you thank you thank you

STREET 2 GYM

Not only is this app super easy to use, the quality of products and the work with print and embroidery is second to none. On top of that, their customer service is out of this world. I have worked with Peter on a few occasions and he has gone over an beyond the normal realm of customer service to make sure that me and our companies were taken care of. I no longer look at Apliiq as just an app on my shopify account but I consider them a business partner.. I can't recommend them enough!

February 27, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. You could not be more correct, we view all of our seller's as our business partners and look out for them as extensions of our company. It takes a lot of time, creative energy, vision, and guts to put your own fashion line out there and working with trusted partners is a key to success. 🙏

Ace Lifestyle, LLC

This is such a wonderful app and has an amazing selection for drop shipping. Past that, the service Peter, Kim and Ian provide are stellar. They are attentive, detailed and make you feel like you’re part of a family. I can’t put enough words how wonderful this is.

February 27, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. It makes all the work we do worthwhile. You've just given us the inspiration to above and beyond again and again. 👍

I.AM.LUV by V

I can't say enough about Apliiq, their support team and Peter in particular. Being so new to this whole ecommerce, drop-shipping tee business they have gone above a beyond to answer and guide me along this whole journey. I can envision a long partnership with my newly formed business. They're the best around.

February 27, 2020

Thank you for the kind review and I am glad you appreciate our hands on approach. It's a wild world out there starting your own eCommerce business and we are happy to provide any and all expertise, insight, or know how we can to ensure your success. Here's to a big first year in business. 🥂

MELK Clothing

We are working with Apliiq to drop-ship our orders and they have an amazing support team! Thank you Kim for assisting us to resolve specific order requests that needed extra attention. Thank you Peter for the guidance on product development and fulfillment. It is great to work with such a dynamic team!

February 27, 2020

Super huge CONGRATS on your massively successful clothing line launch. We are so proud of everything you have accomplished thus far and looking forward to taking it to new heights with you. 🚀

Allen Drew Clothing

Dont even hesitate if your on the fence about rolling with Apliiq, BEST POD service out there for online retailers and entrepreneurs looking to get things up and running fast, without compromising quality. Customer service is awesome, Kim is the best!

February 27, 2020

Thank you for the kind words. We agree 100%, Kim is the BEST. We couldn't do it over here without her. Thank you for acknowledging her commitment to excellence for our partners.

Berry Studios

love this app so so much. super helpful in making my brand look professional and clean in a super easy way.

February 27, 2020

Thanks for the review. It makes our day to let people create very professional apparel products on demand. Very happy you've tapped into that.

Klassic & Relentless Clothing

I had a customer that never got their package and Aplliq covered the cost and sent my customer another order, completely righting the situation and making everyone happy it was awesome! great customer service and ill be using them for awhile

February 27, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. Our deepest apologies about the shipping snafu, but happy we could get this corrected for you and your customer.

J61 GEAR

I used this app to limit having boxes of product everywhere. Not know if something will sell is scary and can put a dent in the pocketbook. This is a great way to run a clothing line. Also, their customer service was awesome! thank you, Petter!

February 27, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. For getting started, we completely agree, dropshipping is the way to go. It allows you to save precious capital and focus on growing your brand, not shipping out orders. Very happy to be working with you.

SurfVive

I use this app for all my printed apparel. Peter helped me last night for like an hour. We were on the phone and live chatting. He helped with a refund, suggestions on my print and just a nice guy to talk to. Thanks Peter

December 24, 2019

Good to connect with you to help resolve issues and get your brand going. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. 🤙

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13