Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

The Best Alternative To Printful

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Quiet Money Brand

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is an awesome app and company. Their customer service is quick and thoughtful. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who's searching for an awesome drop shipper.

Urban Move

Time spent using app About 1 year

We are working side by side with Apliiq for more than 1 year now and we can't be happier for choosing them to be our partners. Apliiq managed to expand since last year in every aspect possible - facilities, team, customer service, and production. They are really dedicated and always ready to support your company and get your designs on point. In regard to the products, always high-quality base products as for the embroidery, DTG, and screen print probably the best on the market. Keep up the great work guys! :)

The Working Class Store

Time spent using app About 1 year

I appreciate the simplicity and ease of the app for our store. Drop shipping allows us to test styles and products seamlessly. Their customer service is great which is critical for helping us succeed! We currently utilize their services for two stores. I would love to see them expand into few more options for women when it comes to Tees.

369bet

Best Shopify extension I have found for drop shipping products. They always work with me to make sure I get exactly what I want. Super easy to use.

Reaching All Time High

I use this app to help grow my dropship clothing company. Apliiq has made the process extremely easy and affordable while offering high quality garments. The customer service department is always extremely helpful if I need to make any type of changes. I would 10/10 recommend this to anyone.

Gapelii Brand LLC

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Apliiq is by far the best print on demand company in the business. Not only do you get top quality products and production. You also will get world class customer support & service. Kim by far is the best when it comes to not only insuring partners get the attention we need but it also allows us to ensure we are able to meet the needs of our customers. I highly recommend Apliiq especially if your a startup brand, they are the best! -Toja Hodge, CEO Gapelii Brand-

WMWF

Location Hong Kong SAR

Customer service is great! (Shout out Kim :) ) I have used Apliiq for creating my brand and just ordered my samples!! Can't wait to see my babiessss . Once again ~ thanks you Kim!

ZootedDaily

Time spent using app About 1 year

Customer service is A1 (Shout out Nicholas and Peter) I have used Apliiq for bulk orders and all my shirts were great. So excited to get started drop shipping.

4Bsltd

I have been wanting to create these types of clothes for my brand for a long time. I could not find someone locally to help me. Apliiq has so much to offer and I am VERY VERY happy with their customer service!

*TYYYP* Clothing

This app has been such a huge help for me while I'm trying to create my own clothing brand. Without Apliiq I really don't know where I would be right now, and they very good about answering any and all kinds of questions.