Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

LavaClothingCompany

I have used the drop shipping feature for my brand, and I have used their sample feature. I will say they are outstanding. Any issue I have had Peter and Ian have been an unbelievable help to me. I am blessed to have been introduced to this company and look forward to a long future with them!

LMTLSSlifestyle

Great Jackets helpful team. Very much appreciated them expediting shipping during Covid 19 to help fulfil my order. Will be going back

02trill02real

i love the customer service kim has been such a great help with everthing
ant wait till they have track jackets and track pants for woman
great service and great product keep up the great work

BlueLine Clothing

Peter Lamb was a great help to me. I had made a mistake and he was able to get me back up and running as soon as he possibly could. The team here at Apliiq is great and I can't wait to keep working with them. Thanks everyone.

Mindtimenine

Peter Lamb was a big help!

Smooth and easy :)

Helped me understand the dropship process and got me squared away!

DopeDuck

great and easily used app. highly recommend for those who want to start a clothing brand with little knowledge. this app will help you do it all from home.

HOS GEARZ

I USED THIS APP ITS A GREAT APP VERY GREAT IT HELPED ME ALOT I REALLY LIKE HOW IT WORKS I RECOMMEND THIS %100

j.choo

Apliiq support is great! Peter Lamb assisted me with my first orders and is very knowledgable and reachable! The app is working great for me and I will continue to use it!

Majestically Built

I love working with Apliiq, great communication and customer service by working with Peter Lamb. Apliiq is perfect for the small clothing line businesses. Highly recommend.

Bodyshop Fitness LLC

I am a gym owner and I use this app to design and sell customized clothing to my members. The format and user friendly interface makes it very easy to give my members lost of different options of colors and styles of clothing so that there is something for everyone. Apliiq is a fantastic tool to build your brand