Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

PlantBabyGo.com

I love how fast they reply to your questions. Time is of the essence with this business and they are always there to help!

October 22, 2021

Appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We try to respond to all business inquiries within 24 hours.

thus

They did a great job and the prints look amazing. The colors pop and are very handsome. I plan on continuing to use their services in the future.

October 22, 2021

So glad your prints turned out great! With dtg printing, increasing the saturation of your file, will typically create brighter prints. 🍾🏆

Lokikomori

I’ve been using apliiq and the print on demand app for a few months and it’s just as advertised! There’s bumps here and there but nothing you wouldn’t expect from using a service like this. And if any issues do arise contacting them and getting it taken care of is easier than you’d think. Amazing customer service and perfect app for starting a clothing line on a budget :)

October 22, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving a review. Always happy to make things right if issues do arise!

Ini Wear Store

Very nice app to work with, good navigation, and easy to use! Clear and quick response by the customer service team, not a chatbot! Recommendation deserved.

October 22, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review. No chatsbots here, 100% human customer service. Appreciate you!

viallfiles

My favorite POD source! They have great quality products that are fashionable and relevant. They also have excellent customer service! Thank you apliiq!

October 22, 2021

So appreciate you for taking the time to leave a review. ❤

AllFamCo

Peter and his team have been an incredible asset for us. They showed a real desire to make sure our products were as perfect as possible as if they were their own. It is a huge benefit to have such a knowledgable staff working with us as we build our business, and it truly does feel like a partnership. So thank you!

October 22, 2021

So glad you had the opportunity to connect with Pete and the rest of the team. Please stay safe & be well, let us know how we can help!

BHalcyon

The Customer Service is prompt and efficient! I really loved my experience with Pete! He was amazing in helping me understand the process and differences between DTG and Screen printing. He even zoomed me to show me exactly what my issue was and how it was going to be resolved. I will definitely continue using the app and Apliiq for a lifetime. I’m so pleased with its service and quality of work. Thank you for all you for all you have done and will continue to do! Give Pete a raise please? lol

October 22, 2021

Thank you so much for the review. Unlike many POD apps, we are running the factories and are more than happy to explain the differences between services and how to get different results you are looking for. Let's connect again soon!

WAVES Athletics, LLC

AMAZING service!!! Loving the awesome support and friendly team. We totally recommend and are extremely grateful for Apliiq!!!

October 22, 2021

Thanks for the review & we look forward to helping you grow.

Kid Activist

Apliiq is a unique Print On Demand provider that is ideal for anyone that is looking to build a brand with a solid partner! We recently started to use Apliiq and they take pride in creating high quality products and delivering great service. Apliiq offers a ton of customization options for anyone that wants to get their clothing noticed and be on par with other existing well known brands. Another huge plus is that Apliiq offers products that we may not find elsewhere, which is very important for our company's mission and brand. Being able to offer those unique items that are also environmentally friendly is in line with our company's long term goals and we're hoping that Apliiq will continue to offer even more options in the future! We hope that we can continue to partner with Apliiq for years to come as we grow!

October 22, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We love to help brands create unique high quality apparel items & look forward to supporting your brand.

Dukes & Duchies

So I have mixed feelings about this company. I’m trying to start my own brand, and have done my research and Apliiq does have great print quality. However, the wait time for the base garment is ridiculous. So you have to wait at least a week for the garment to be received by them, then it takes a couple days for it to get printed, then they ship to your customers. So your customers are waiting anywhere between 14-20 days for their order. Now who in their right mind would wait 14-20 days for their order. Then their “rush” delivery is about $35 for just a few days earlier, so how is that rushed? On a positive note, their customer service is great. Very attentive when they are online and seem very patient. My advice to Ian, the owner or at least one of them if I’m not mistaken, is to supply the blank garments at your location so your customers and ours have a better customer experience. Waiting 2 weeks for an order is a bit ridiculous and how brands fail. You claim to help people start a brand, but you’re actually hurting the same exact people that put that trust into your company. Like I said, your quality is amazing, however, your process is a bit ridiculous.

October 22, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review. We are now holding stock on many of the most popular products and will continue to increase stock buffers to improve production times.