Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Surreal Dream

I was having difficulty starting my brand but I came across Apliiq and my world changed. There ways of going about the production of your clothing/designs is extremely easy to use. They are easy to reach and the manager is very friendly and always available to answer any questions. I love Apliiq and I don't regret investing my time or money in them.

Arab Origins

I started with printful, just like any other small clothing brand. boy I wish I had come across apliiq first.
First off- pricing is relatively the same but much more actually a few dollars less per item (it makes a difference trust me)
Branding branding branding! You can put custom branding on everything- unlike printful
Did I say anything about customer service? Absolutely incredible. They reply ASAP and do their best to help you.
Mail lost your order? They'll send another
Also- each design is reviewed and adjusted properly- for free
Not sure what more you could ask, this is the #1 POD business

whiteundershirt

Great experience so far. Awesome selection of products, great real support, and a design team that will help make sure your products look exactly the way you envision them

Coastal Wilderness

The customer service is absolutely the best. Peter Lamb, in particular, always goes above and beyond. It's because of people like him that I'm able to provide such high-quality support to my customers and be able to stand by my company policy of delivering the best quality products out there. He is an absolute joy to work with.

The only thing that I wish Apliiq did better was improving their mockup generator and image syncing when I add new products to my store. I know they will improve this over time so I'm not going to lower their rating because of this one small personal wish of mine.

BEYOND A COLOR

Honestly one of the best and most efficient customer service I've dealt with. They make it easy and user friendly to start your own apparel brand..

ZMIYA

Great customer service. The dropshipping system is fairly easy to use and if there are any issues, customer service will make sure you are taken care of and your problem is solved.

Cavalry Apparel

Highly recommend. Very responsive and great pricing! Additionally, their artists and design team paid extra attention to detail to ensure our design came out great!

SneakFit365

Peter Lamb was very helpful with an SKU mix up on my store. I really appreciate his help! He went through and fixed each item that was wrong and also agreed to send my customers a free item on the house! I really love the App and available options!

Pandei

The company itself is just so smart for private branding your clothing brand. Also with this feature you can dropship and it such a life saver. Makes the whole process automatic and easy for the designer! ALSO NOTE RUMORS of CUSTOMER SERVICE BEING BAD IS FALSE. They are just working hard to expand and become a bigger and better company.

Iris Colton

Out of all the apps I have used, I must say Apliiq is one that is a keeper by far. The customer service is incredible and Peter Lamb goes well above what is asked. Always a pleasure to work with a company the understands the needs of the customer. I couldn't be happier with the product choices and the way the business handles itself in these difficult situations going on in the world at the current moment. THANK YOU for being the best company for style, organization, and being so unique with every product!