4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable and user-friendly booking system, which integrates with Google Calendar and auto-generates Google Meet links for virtual appointments. It's suitable for a range of businesses and allows bookings with or without a linked Shopify product. Many commend the exceptional customer service, noting the responsive and technically skilled support team. The app is free and continually evolves based on merchant feedback.

April 1, 2024

Siva was such a big help! I asked for assistance barely knew how to explain and he knew how help get me moving forward. I really appreciate him. He was there in seconds after I submitted my question to chat. Again, thank you! I really do like this service and the customer care made it even better.

HABITS Tarot
5 months using the app
Logbase replied April 4, 2024

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries, we will be glad to assist you.

April 10, 2024

Rahul & Febin were very helpful in showing me how to successfully navigate the app for my business needs. I love how simple yet dynamic this app is.

Healing Hands Oasis
7 months using the app
Logbase replied April 16, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

March 4, 2024

Absolutely great app! offers something you can't get directly from shopify while being comletely free. And im absolutely blown away by the support they provided. I was stuck with something and did'nt have any other option than reaching out for help, and they came in so clutch! helped me right away, done some custom coding and made it work.

eWorkshop
South Africa
About 1 month using the app
Logbase replied March 5, 2024

Thank you for the wonderful review! It means a lot to our team.

April 30, 2024

We have a small resort in Minnesota and this is our first year adding a boat rental so we wanted to integrate an online booking system that our guest can use and pay online.

This app has been a great experience and easy to use. Plus, I schedule a Demo/Set up call with Rahul who was fantastic and new exactly how to help me accomplish what I needed.

They are a new appointment booking app so they will be adding new features as they continue to grow.

Great experience so far.

Lake Augusta Cabins
10 days using the app
Logbase replied May 2, 2024

March 31, 2024

Great app, allowed me to setup functionality for multi-day bookings for a football camp (so hard to find something that worked)

The customer service team are also INCREDIBLE, have been able to solve every request I asked (Janani - thank you)

CGA Coaching
28 days using the app
Logbase replied April 2, 2024

April 18, 2024

Bookeasy has the best customer service when it comes to live chats and if you don't understand something, you can book a Zoom meeting to better understand and they help you on the Zoom call to fix any issue you have.

Sudhan helped me with my issue on my website regarding adding a booking button onto the site because I had a buy now pop up and he helped me understand how to do it and how to add it to my different products

I highly recommend using this because I've had nothing but good customer service since installing it and the best part is

You are always talking to a human instead of an AI like some of their competitors

Drip or Drown Luxury Auto Detail
3 days using the app
Logbase replied April 19, 2024

May 15, 2024

Rahul was incredibly helpful and kind solving problems with my bookeasy account and allowing me to practice making changes on my own while on a zoom call with me so that I have the confidence to do it later on.

Clarkin Boat Rentals
About 1 month using the app
March 20, 2024

Excellent application and excellent service. Sudhan was too kind and engaged with my doubts. Not only did he explain to me how to use the application but he also helped me solve a bug I had with my website. Super recommended. I appreciate the time and the explanation.

Verona Atelier
About 2 months using the app
Logbase replied March 21, 2024

Edited March 25, 2024

Febin was the most patient, clear and straightforward guy I literally ever worked with in any type of customer service setting. Absolute gem!

EDIT: I needed some more assistance and Rahul helped me this time. Friendly, knowledgeable, smart.

This company seems great. I will always see if they have a product before I try anything elsewhere!

NordBarber
Germany
27 days using the app
Logbase replied March 6, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review!

May 9, 2024

I highly recommend this bookeasy app. It is great and exactly what I need. The best thing is that customer service is amazing, they help quickly and respond to my questions so fast. I'm not a good IT person and the app is clear and easy :)

VESU
New Zealand
18 days using the app
Logbase replied May 12, 2024

We're really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us.