Reviews (192)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its combination of scheduling and form functionalities, similar to Calendly and Google Forms. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, regional customization, and versatility in booking appointments for various events. The seamless performance and continuous addition of new features are also commended. The customer support team is noted for their prompt and effective assistance. The fact that the app is free adds to its appeal.

May 21, 2024

I received excellent support from Siva through a Zoom meeting. He understood problems that I may have needed to explain better. He goes beyond expectations and provides outstanding service. Companies should praise and recognize employees like him who are kind and hardworking. Thanks a bunch!

Tourla Cappadocia
Türkiye
2 days using the app
Logbase replied May 23, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

February 27, 2024

Kavishan was able to give me a very nice overview of the product this morning. Showed me the dashboard and performed some customization options. Very helpful and courteous. Thank-you from a new user of Bookeasy!

Ihomegrow.ca
About 2 months using the app
Logbase replied February 28, 2024

April 30, 2024

Sudhan was extremely helpful and very kind. He helped me fix my issue very quickly and explained to me how to use the app. I recommend the app and Sudhan's services.

The Event Luxe
2 days using the app
Logbase replied May 2, 2024

March 15, 2024

We were having an issue with getting the booking button visible and Sudhan was super helpful to troubleshoot for us. Due to our permission restrictions, Sudhan wasn't able to see the listing from his computer, but he was resourceful and found a workaround. I liked the solution because I was visually able to see how he fixed our problem and now I feel like I understand how the app works a little more. Very happy with the quick customer service.

Larissa Loden
3 days using the app
Logbase replied March 17, 2024

May 15, 2024

Easy to use and great customer support if needed. Rahul was a great help!

The Flaky Apple Pie Co
About 1 month using the app

April 22, 2024

Super reactive and knowledgeable. Thx for your fast support!

Pantheon Garage
9 months using the app
Logbase replied April 24, 2024

March 25, 2024

the help was amazing, Rahul was so lovely and knowledable. Nothing was too much trouble

Floral Preservation Brisbane
3 months using the app
Logbase replied March 28, 2024

February 13, 2024

I recently downloaded this new app to assist me in booking appointments for my jewelry events. However, I found myself completely lost on how to navigate it. So, I decided to reach out to their customer support, and to my surprise, they responded promptly. I was already impressed with their quick response. Two individuals, Febin and Siva, ended up assisting me. I had a Zoom call with Siva, which turned out to be a much faster way to resolve my queries compared to typing. Overall, I am really pleased with the excellent customer service and support provided.

Fernanda Sullivan - Handcrafted Jewelry
About 1 month using the app
Logbase replied February 15, 2024

May 18, 2024

Rahul is very knowledgeable on the up. helped me very fast on all my concerns. Great app! well recommended!

EDSA BDG
Philippines
4 days using the app

April 24, 2024

I have to say, i'm absolutely blown away. Easiest app support process i've engaged with. The app works perfect for what i need, the support team Sudhan was amazingly quick and resolved all the issues i had all in such a short period of time. I have yet to try the app but i'm already loving it! Thank you so much team :)

Inari Jewellery