Reviews (207)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its combination of scheduling and form functionalities, similar to Calendly and Google Forms. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, regional customization, and versatility in booking appointments for various events. The seamless performance and continuous addition of new features are also commended. The customer support team is noted for their prompt and effective assistance. The fact that the app is free adds to its appeal.

May 15, 2024

Rahul was incredibly helpful and kind solving problems with my bookeasy account and allowing me to practice making changes on my own while on a zoom call with me so that I have the confidence to do it later on.

Clarkin Boat Rentals
About 1 month using the app
Logbase replied May 23, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

April 10, 2024

Rahul & Febin were very helpful in showing me how to successfully navigate the app for my business needs. I love how simple yet dynamic this app is.

Healing Hands Oasis
7 months using the app
Logbase replied April 16, 2024

June 13, 2024

Had a major issue, This cost us a lot of time and money. I set up an appointment and the person knew nothing, Someone else was supposed to get back to us and never did.
If you want this for event purposes, I do not recommend it. It is very hard to navigate.

TheMagickalEarth
14 days using the app
Logbase replied June 15, 2024

Dear Janet,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We understand you are encountering significant issues with our application, specifically with orders not being recorded correctly. While we can see the booking due date, time, Timestamp ID, and Booking ID in Shopify's orders, these orders are not appearing in the Bookeasy app dashboard. To address this issue, our technical team requires the missing order number and details recorded in Shopify but not displayed in the Bookeasy app dashboard. Additionally, if possible, please provide a screen recording of the booking process for the specific order in question. This will help us identify the root cause and implement the necessary changes to the Bookeasy app scripts to resolve the issue.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and for the previous lack of effective assistance. We also regret any miscommunication or delay in our response. We sent emails on June 12, 2024, and June 15, 2024, requesting these details. Kindly check your email for this communication.

We value your feedback and are committed to resolving this issue promptly. Please allow us another opportunity to assist you and provide the best possible support from our Appointment Booking-Bookeasy app team. We are always happy to help you with the complete app and its customizations according to your needs.

You can schedule a convenient time for further assistance through the following link

(https://calendly.com/logbase/shopify-setup)

Thank you once again.

Warm regards,
Rahul
Customer Success Manager
Appointment Booking-Bookeasy App

April 1, 2024

Siva was such a big help! I asked for assistance barely knew how to explain and he knew how help get me moving forward. I really appreciate him. He was there in seconds after I submitted my question to chat. Again, thank you! I really do like this service and the customer care made it even better.

HABITS Tarot
5 months using the app
Logbase replied April 4, 2024

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries, we will be glad to assist you.

July 2, 2024

As a free app, this app have enough functions to manage booking page.

OKanagan Foil Board
7 months using the app
July 1, 2024

Support was super quick and effective! I highly recommend.

Robert & Sons Optical
Ghana
About 2 months using the app
Logbase replied July 2, 2024

April 4, 2024

I recently had the opportunity to use the Bookeasy app on my Shopify store. The app is an exceptional tool that seamlessly combines the functionalities of Calendly and Google Forms. It auto-generates Google Meet links, which are sent both to me and my clients, making virtual appointments hassle-free. Moreover, the app brilliantly organizes all the form data on an easily accessible dashboard. If needed, I can export all the data, which is a feature that adds tremendous value to my business operations. A special mention must be made of Kavishan, who provided outstanding assistance during my interaction with him. Also, this brilliant app is available absolutely free! Thank you to the creators of Bookeasy!

spiritualoracle
India
About 2 months using the app
Logbase replied April 16, 2024

June 11, 2024

kavishan was amazing i set up a meeting, I had questions that where answered and he shared some insight on making it easy for my salon to see appointments, I was very pleased

Ellice Darien Beauty
12 days using the app
Logbase replied June 12, 2024

July 5, 2024

Very good customer service! Highly recommend.

Earth & Pure
Japan
6 months using the app
Logbase replied July 9, 2024

April 18, 2024

Bookeasy has the best customer service when it comes to live chats and if you don't understand something, you can book a Zoom meeting to better understand and they help you on the Zoom call to fix any issue you have.

Sudhan helped me with my issue on my website regarding adding a booking button onto the site because I had a buy now pop up and he helped me understand how to do it and how to add it to my different products

I highly recommend using this because I've had nothing but good customer service since installing it and the best part is

You are always talking to a human instead of an AI like some of their competitors

Drip or Drown Luxury Auto Detail