4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for service-based businesses due to its seamless operation and reliable booking system. It's praised for its easy installation, integration with platforms like Google Calendar and Zoom, and customization options. Many appreciate its affordability and exceptional customer support. The app's ability to handle bookings for different dates and locations, and prevent overbooking by connecting to personal calendars, is also commended.

January 9, 2023

Fast and resourceful service, to which I will definitely return if there is something I can't handle.

BiznesForUs
Poland
Propel Commerce replied January 9, 2023

Hello friends at BiznesForUs,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

January 9, 2023

Very fast response time!! I just added this app and had a question and within minutes they were able to help me.

Modern Luvv
Propel Commerce replied January 9, 2023

Hello friends at Modern Luvv,

Thank you very much for the review, Nina! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

May 20, 2023

Great and easy app with very good service when you need help.

I started using it 2 months ago and when i need help the service is perfect. Also it is easy to use.

Would 100% recommend!!

Terracotta
Spain
Propel Commerce replied May 20, 2023

Hello friends at Terracotta,

Thank you very much for the review, Sofia! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

November 10, 2022

Easy to use, affordable and support is efficient and helpful. The developers listen to client needs.

The Laid Back Bride
Propel Commerce replied November 10, 2022

Hello friends at The Laid Back Bride,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Aleena! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

November 28, 2022

I needed an app that would let me book workshops & events for my brick & mortar. I didn't want to use something like eventbrite because I wanted to drive traffic to my website and make it seamless. I tried a few other apps but they were not as easy as this one to figure out with out having to be too computer savvy & it does exactly what I want it to do.

Proper Goods Shop
Propel Commerce replied November 28, 2022

Hello friends at Proper Goods Shop,

Thanks for the AWESOME review, Erin! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

September 13, 2023

De todas las aplicaciones en la app store es la más completa y funcional para mi negocio de reservaciones. La ayuda técnica siempre ha sido de ayuda y me han apoyado en dudas y errores en la app.

VIPort
Mexico
28 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied September 15, 2023

Hola amigos de VIPort,

¡Gracias por la IMPRESIONANTE reseña! Fue un placer atenderte. ¡Disfruta de la aplicación y más potencia para tu negocio! 🚀

October 10, 2022

I strongly recommend using (Easy Appointment Booking App), it's really easy and quick to set up and Start your business. I use the App for many clients I work with, the Customer service team in Easy Appointment Booking App is Amazing with fast and quick service.

لخدمات تجهيز - تسويق - تحليل وتطوير المتاجر الالكترونية Level Up - By Full Blown LLC
Saudi Arabia
Propel Commerce replied October 10, 2022

Hello friends at Level Up - By Full Blown LLC,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Diana! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

June 28, 2022

Très bonne application et très bon service client. Très bonne application et très bon service client.

TacticBoy
France
Propel Commerce replied June 28, 2022

Bonjour amis de TacticBoy,

Merci beaucoup pour l'avis ! Nous sommes toujours heureux de vous aider à tout moment. Plus de puissance pour votre entreprise ! 🚀

May 15, 2023

Super quick and helpful :) Easy to follow instructions and friendly help. I would recommend this app

Pachamama Yoga
About 2 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied May 15, 2023

Hello friends at Pachamama Yoga,

Thank you very much for the review, Richard! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

September 26, 2022

So far so good. Customer service was awesome! Tom was very helpful and prompt in responding to my request for assistance. I am excited to use this new app on my website!

Luxe Life Recovery