4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and top-notch customer support. They value its features like multiple appointment types, Google Calendar sync, and client reminder system. Praise is given for its reliability, performance, and sleek design. It's seen as a cost-effective solution that boosts sales and efficiency. The app's customization options cater to diverse booking needs.

July 13, 2022

Great app! Super simple to instal on your shopify store. And if you have any issues, their team will be there to help you. Out of all the apps I’ve worked with, they have the best customer service hands down.

Tulum Vespa Rentals
Mexico
Propel Commerce replied July 13, 2022

Hello friends at Tulum Vespa Rentals,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! We are always here to assist you should you have any concerns. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

May 2, 2023

Muy bien, la aplicación esta bastante bien. Lo que echo en falta es que este en español aunque no hay ningún problema utilizando el translate de Google. La atención al cliente muy buena.

Mermaid Crystal
Spain
12 minutes using the app
Propel Commerce replied May 2, 2023

Hola amigos de Mermaid Crystal,

¡Gracias por la evaluación IMPRESIONANTE! Eres muy apreciado. ¡Disfruta de la app y más poder para tu negocio! 🚀

September 22, 2022

Appreciate the prompt troubleshooting and response when we needed help with the booking issues. Thank you, Propel team!

Artispique
Singapore
Propel Commerce replied September 22, 2022

Hello friends at Artispique,

Thank you very much for the review, Natasha! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

November 4, 2022

Thank you so much Leo for all of your help this morning! Leo was absolutely fantastic. Very kind, patient and answered all questions quickly and efficiently! I love this app! It is very easy to set up, it looks great & It is affordable! I'm happy with this choice :)

Light Of Twelve
Propel Commerce replied November 4, 2022

Hello friends at Light Of Twelve,

Thank you very much for the review, Victoria! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

June 4, 2022

Seems to work exactly as you'd want it to, UI is perfectly clean, and offers Google Calendar integration which can be essential to many, including myself. Super awesome and immediate chat support team which fixed my issue right away! I highly recommend

Washed Marin
January 9, 2023

Fast and resourceful service, to which I will definitely return if there is something I can't handle.

BiznesForUs
Poland
Propel Commerce replied January 9, 2023

Hello friends at BiznesForUs,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

January 9, 2023

Very fast response time!! I just added this app and had a question and within minutes they were able to help me.

Modern Luvv
Propel Commerce replied January 9, 2023

Hello friends at Modern Luvv,

Thank you very much for the review, Nina! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

November 10, 2022

Easy to use, affordable and support is efficient and helpful. The developers listen to client needs.

The Laid Back Bride
Propel Commerce replied November 10, 2022

Hello friends at The Laid Back Bride,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Aleena! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

November 28, 2022

I needed an app that would let me book workshops & events for my brick & mortar. I didn't want to use something like eventbrite because I wanted to drive traffic to my website and make it seamless. I tried a few other apps but they were not as easy as this one to figure out with out having to be too computer savvy & it does exactly what I want it to do.

Proper Goods Shop
Propel Commerce replied November 28, 2022

Hello friends at Proper Goods Shop,

Thanks for the AWESOME review, Erin! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

October 10, 2022

I strongly recommend using (Easy Appointment Booking App), it's really easy and quick to set up and Start your business. I use the App for many clients I work with, the Customer service team in Easy Appointment Booking App is Amazing with fast and quick service.

لخدمات تجهيز - تسويق - تحليل وتطوير المتاجر الالكترونية Level Up - By Full Blown LLC
Saudi Arabia
Propel Commerce replied October 10, 2022

Hello friends at Level Up - By Full Blown LLC,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Diana! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀